MAT 2022 – MAT 2022 CBT Application Form have been released on 13 March 2022, download from the link below. MAT 2022 CBT exam would be conducted on 13 March 2022. MAT IBT application form would close on 10 March 2022. MAT 2022 CBT exam would be conducted on 13 March 2022. MAT 2022 IBT exam would be conducted on 5, 12, 13 March 2022, Check MAT 2022 Exam Schedule,
MAT 2022 or Management Aptitude Test 2022 is a national-level management entrance test conducted by AIMA (All India Management Association). It is conducted four times every year in the months of February, May, September, and December. MAT exam is conducted in 3 modes – PBT (Paper Based Test), IBT (Internet Based Test), and CBT (Computer Based Test), The candidates get into various MBA/PGDM programs on the basis of their MAT scores. About 600+ B-schools in India accept MAT scores for admission. In this article, we’ll provide complete details regarding the MAT 2022 exam.
Latest, MAT 2022 CBT Admit Card is available. CLICK HERE to download.
Latest, MAT 2022 CBT Exam would be conducted on 13 March 2022. Check MAT Exam Pattern 2022,
Latest, MAT 2022 CBT Application Forms have been extended to 9 March, 2022. Scroll down to access the application form.
MAT 2022 Important Dates
MAT is conducted in three modes ie PBT (Pen-Based Test), IBT (Internet-based test), and CBT (Computer Based Test). It is conducted in the months of February, May, September, and December. In the table given below candidates can check the tentative February session of MAT 2022.
|Events For February Session||PBT Dates||CBT Dates|
|Release of application form||27 Dec 2021||29 Dec 2021|
|Last Date for Online Registration|
|Availability of Admit Card||02 Mar 2022 (1600 Hrs)||09 Mar 2022 (1600 Hrs)|
|Exam Dates||06 Mar 2022||13 Mar 2022|
Schedule For IBT February Session
|IBT Test Date||Slots||Last Date for Registration||Issue of Admit Card|
|26 Feb 2022||10.00 am to 12.30 pm
4.00 pm to 6.30 pm
|23 Feb 2022||24 Feb 2022|
|27 Feb 2022||10.00 am to 12.30 pm
4.00 pm to 6.30 pm
|24 Feb 2022||25 Feb 2022|
|05 Mar 2022||10.00 am to 12.30 pm
4.00 pm to 6.30 pm
|02 Mar 2022||03 Mar 2022|
|12 Mar 2022||10.00 am to 12.30 pm
4.00 pm to 6.30 pm
|09 Mar 2022||10 Mar 2022|
|13 Mar 2022||10.00 am to 12.30 pm
4.00 pm to 6.30 pm
|10 Mar 2022||11 Mar 2022|
MAT 2022 Application Form
Candidates planning to appear for the examination need to register themselves. The application process is in online mode and candidates need to have a valid email address in order to register themselves. Here are the detailed instructions to fill the application form.
- Candidates can register for the MAT 2022 through online mode
- Candidates need to provide their email id and mobile number to begin the registration process
- Candidates need to fill all the correct credentials in the application form.
- Once logged in, candidates need to upload the following documents
- Scanned image of Signature of the candidate. File size should not be less than 5 kb and should not be more than 20kb.
- Scanned image of photograph of the candidate. File size should not be less than 10 kb and should nor be more than 50kb.
- Candidate also needs to provide his educational and personal details
- Candidate must keep the print out of their application form and fee receipt safe.
- There will be no offline mode for filling the registration form
MAT Application Fee
The application fee for MAT 2022 registration form is given below:
|For PBT or CBT or IBT||1650/-|
|For Double Remote Proctored Internet-Based Test (IBT)
MAT 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of MAT consists of 5 sections ie Language Comprehension, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, and Indian and Global Environment. The detailed MAT syllabus is mentioned below.
- Language Comprehension: This section comprises of various topics such as reading comprehension, sentence completion, verbal reasoning, different usage of the same word, fill in the blanks, contextual usage, one word substitution, Idioms, sentence correction, antonyms, Foreign language words used in English, Syllogisms and sentence correction.
- Data Analysis and Sufficiency: This section is also known as data interpretation and it comprises questions from topics based on graphs such as puzzles, data tables, data charts and charts such as line charts, pie charts, bar graphs, column graphs, venn diagram and others.
- Mathematical Skills: This section comprises of topics such as algebra, quadratic and linear equation, percentage, lines, triangles, rectangles, cone, profit and loss, percentages, partnership accounts, geometric progression, geometry, angles, spheres, cubes, work and time, number system HCF & LCM, vectors and Time-Speed-Distance.
- Intelligence and Critical Reasoning: This section contains questions from various topics such as visual reasoning, series, pie chart, critical reasoning, statement conclusion, graph representation area, coding and decoding, numeric grid, blood relation, strong arguments and weak arguments, Multi-Dimensional Arrangements, family tree , course of action, column graph, puzzles, syllogisms and calendars.
- Indian and Global Environment: In this section there are questions from topics such as current affairs, quotation and important personalities, international organizations, world records, entertainment, science, major events in corporates, books and authors, politics automobiles and business.
MAT 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of MAT is given below.
|Mode of examination: It can be either Computer Bases Test and Pen-Based Test.|
|Duration of Test: The duration of the test will be 2 hours 30 minutes.|
|Type of questions: Objective type MCQ questions.|
|Number of Questions: 200|
|Language of the Exam: Applicants can solve the paper in the English Language.|
|Total Marks: 200 will be the maximum marks a candidate can get.|
|Marking Pattern: Students will be awarded 1 mark on every correct answer.|
|Negative Marking: 1/4 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.|
|Sections||No. of questions||Total Marks|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||40|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||40|
|Indian and Global Environment||40||40|
|Total||200 questions||200 marks|
Preparation tips for MAT 2022
In this section, we are providing some preparation tips for candidates appearing in MAT 2022.
- Candidates should prepare a good schedule that provides required importance to all the sections and arrange MAT books and other recommended study material.
- Students need to analyze the pattern and syllabus of MAT and then they should focus on their week sections.
- Students should solve the mock test in every 3-4 days this will help them understanding the areas they need to work on.
- During the past years MAT exam pattern has not changed and the difficulty level has been moderate. So if one’s basics are strong and if a candidate is aware of the exam pattern then 3-4 hours of regular study is sufficient.
- Candidates should stay updated with the day to day happening around the world.
- Candidates should answer only those questions of whom they are confident enough. Answering a wrong question will result into negative marking.
- Students should make reading a daily habit, it will help them in Language Comprehension section.
- Preparing flow charts and quick notes will help in mathematical skills and data analysis sections.
- Students should keep up a good health and get a proper sleep for 7-8 hours this will improve their efficiency and concentration power.
MAT 2022 Cut offs
MAT Cut-offs are decided by MAT authorities for shortlisting candidates for the second round ie Group Discussion and Personal Interview. MAT 2022 cut-offs will be released after the announcements of the results of the MAT 2022 exams. Usually, MAT cut-offs go between 70-80+ percentile. Given below is the cut-off of the year 2020 May session of MAT to give candidates an idea.
|Indus Business Academy, Bangalore||70-75|
|PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore||75|
|New Delhi Institute of Management||75|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management Noida||75|
|Christ University Bangalore||75|
|IES MCRC Mumbai||80|
|KIIT School of Management Bhubaneswar||80|
|ISB and M Pune||80|
|SIESCOMS Navi Mumba||80|
|GLBIMR Greater Noida||60|
|Calcutta Business School, Kolkata||65|
|EMPI New Delhi||65|
|FIIB New Delhi||65|
MAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the registration form.
|Candidates who graduated or appeared in their final year exam of graduation are eligible to apply.|
|There is no age limit to apply for MAT.|
|There is no limit to the number of attempts in MAT.|
|Students with a bachelor’s degree in any stream can apply.|
MAT 2022 Admit Card
Admit Card of the February 2022 session of MAT will be released on the official website. The admit card is usually released one week prior to the MAT exam. To download the MAT admit card candidates need to provide several details such as registration number and date of birth. The date, time, and allotted center will be mentioned on the admit card itself. Candidates must not forget to carry photo id proof along with their admit cards to their centers.
MAT 2022 Results
Results of the MAT 2022 Februarys session will be released around March 2022. Candidates are needed to enter their registration details on the official website to get the results. About more than 600 business schools will accept the MAT scores and give admissions to the students in various MBA and PGDM courses.
FAQ’s about MAT 2022
Answer: The MAT 2022 registration process has started and the last date to apply is mentioned above.
Answer: MAT 2022 will be conducted in both PBT (Pen-Based Test) and CBT (Computer Based Test)
Answer: No, the application process will be totally online.
Answer: Yes, the students appearing for their final year exams are eligible to apply for MAT.
Answer: The paper will comprise 200 questions and the time will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Answer: Official website of MAT is mat.aima.in