Maharashtra ITI Admission 2022: Directorate of Vocational Education & Training publishes all the details regarding ITI Maharashtra Admission at admission.dvet.gov.in. Candidates must ensure their eligibility before going to fill the application form. In the counseling process, the seat will be allotted to the selected candidates. The detailed information regarding Maharashtra ITI Admission 2022 is mentioned below, candidates can below about more details for the admission Industrial Training Institute.
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2022
Directorate of Vocational Education & Training, Maharashtra is taking care of Government & private ITI admission across Maharashtra state through the Centralized Admission Process.
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2022 Overview
|Admission Conducting Body||Directorate of Vocational Education and Training, Maharashtra|
|Name of Admission||Maharashtra ITI Admission 2022|
|Frequency of Admission||Once in a year|
|Duration of Courses||1 to 3 years|
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2022 Important Dates
Candidates who are preparing to get admission in Maharashtra ITI 2022 should check the tentative dates of the following events which are listed below
|Release of Online Application Form||to be announced|
|Last date to fill out the Application Form||to be announced|
|Last date to pay the application fee||to be announced|
|Publishing of Merit List||to be announced|
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2022 Offered Courses/Trades
These are the following ITI courses/trades that candidates can opt for as per their interest. Check the previous year’s list of ITI admission 2022 courses/trades given below:
- Attendant Operator
- Architectural Assistant
- Civil Engineer Assistant
- Basic Cosmetology
- Architectural Draughtsman
- Cutting & Sewing
- Digital Photographer
- Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance
- Marine Filter
- Foundryman Technician
- Instrument Mechanic
- Rice Mill Operator
- Information Technology
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2022 Application Form
The application form will be released on the official website. The candidates who are eligible to register themselves for the Maharashtra ITI 2022, they need to apply online for the same under the specified time period. The only mode for applying is online. The application form must be filled and submitted by candidates before the notified deadline. Application form, submitted after the mentioned deadline won’t be accepted. Interested candidates who will meet the minimum eligibility conditions as prescribed by the authority they need to apply through its official admission portal. The candidate can fill the from from the official website that is admission.dvet.gov.in.
Apply Online: Candidates can fill out the Maharashtra ITI Admission Application Form 2022 as per the official announcement.
There are some steps given below for the registration process:
- Step 1. Go to official website
- Step 2. Click on the ‘New Registration Button’ and fill all the required details like mobile number, name, date of birth, email etc.
- Step 3. Click on the ‘Register’ button and your registration number and password will generated
- Step 4. Click on the ‘Candidate login’ and click on the hyperlink of apply online
- Step 5. Enter all the personal details, education details, parents details etc in it
- Step 6. An undertaking is generated which should be signed by the candidate
- Step 7. Select the preference trade and click on next button
- Step 8. Pay the registration fees as per your category online
- Step 9. Click on the submit button
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying to the registration form of the Maharashtra ITI 2022 Admission, the candidate must note that they should fulfill the eligibility criteria or not. Eligibility are as follows for the registration:
- Education Qualification: The candidates must have passed 10th and 12th standard from the recognized board or institute.
- Age: The minimum age is 14 years for applying till the registration date. There is no upper limit of age.
- Documents required: The candidate should have domicile of the state. For those candidates who have claimed for the reservation category they have proper supportive document.
- Click Here to know the trade wise eligibility criteria (Last Year).
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2022 Merit List
Maharashtra ITI 2022 Admission Merit list will be declared on the official website, the merit list is released by the officials. Merit list is prepared on the basis of the percentage of the candidate attain in class 12th and 10th. The merit list is shown in the candidate login by entering their login credentials. The candidates are required to check their result through the registration number and password which is generated at the time of application. If in case they forgot their credentials details they can recover that.
About Directorate of Vocational Education and Training
Subscribe For Latest Updates
DVET conducts ITI Admission every year for the state of Maharashtra. All the information regarding the admission of ITI displays on its site. The Directorate of Vocational Education and Training is formed to provide quality administration and business education and training services to various educational institutes, industrial training institutes, various NGOs to meet the needs of the industry in the State of Maharashtra. Its main objective is to encourage organizations to develop human resources to reduce the discrepancy between demand and supply of manpower in various fields such as engineering, information technology, agriculture, paramedical, home science, trade and commerce.
Official Website: dvet.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,