Maharashtra D.EL.Ed. 2022 Application Form – MSCERT will be released the application form for Maharashtra D.El.Ed Admission 2022 online at deledadmission.in. To fill Maharashtra D.El.Ed application form, the candidates have to first register, fill the details in the application form, upload the images, and pay the application fee. Check more information regarding Maharashtra D.El.Ed 2022 application form from this page such as process to apply, application fee, etc.
Maharashtra D.EL.Ed 2022 Application form
There is no provision to apply for Maharashtra D.El.Ed via offline mode. Check the table given below to know more about Maharashtra D.El.Ed 2022 application form.
Apply here: Candidates can get register for Maharashtra D.El.Ed 2022 from official website ie deledadmission.in,
also check, Maharashtra D.El.Ed. 2022 Merit List
Maharashtra D.EL.Ed 2022 Application form Overview
|Exam name||Maharashtra D.El.Ed Admission 2022|
|Mode of the form release||Online|
|Official website to fill the form||deledadmission.in|
|How to pay the fee||debit, credit card and net banking|
Maharashtra D.EL.Ed 2022 Application form Important Dates
|Online Application Form Starts||to be announced|
|Last date of submission of Application Form||to be announced|
|Application Verification||to be announced|
Maharashtra D.EL.Ed 2022 Application Fee
Candidates can check below the previous year’s application fee for Maharashtra D.EL.Ed 2022.
|SC/ ST category||100|
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid through using debit, credit card and net banking.
Maharashtra D.EL.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check below the eligibility criteria to appear for Maharashtra D.EL.Ed 2022.
- The aspirant must have passed Class 12th exam from a recognized board.
- Aspirant must have scored a minimum aggregate of 50% in their Class 10+2 (45% for reserved category students)
- There is no age limit to appear for Maharashtra D.EL.Ed.
How to fill Maharashtra D.EL.Ed 2022 Application Form?
Candidates can check below the steps to fill D.EL.Ed 2022 application form.
- Step 1. Click on the link given above.
- Step 2. Next, click on the registration button. Candidates have to fill their username, email id, mobile number and set password.
- Step 3. A verification link will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number of the candidate. Candidates have to submit the code and verify their accounts.
- Step 4. Next, candidates have to log in after registration using their username and password.
- Step 5. After entering the details, they have to choose medium and click on apply.
- Step 6. Now, the candidate has to fill in personal and academic details, select preference of college.
- Step 7. Next, upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature and make the online payment.
- Step 8. Candidates can now download their application form and keep it for future reference.
Note: After the registration, do not forget to take the printout of the payment receipt.
Maharashtra D.EL.Ed 2022 Merit List
Subscribe For Latest Updates
After the submission of Maharashtra D.EL.Ed application form, the merit list will be published by MSCERT.
- Firstly, the provisional merit list will be published.
- The merit list will be prepared according to the marks in the qualifying examination.
- The candidates can submit the details at the verification center if there is any objection in the provisional merit list of Maharashtra D.El.Ed.
- After the release of the provisional merit list of Maharashtra D.El.Ed 2022, the final merit list will be published.
- Once the final merit list is released, the admission round of Maharashtra D.El.Ed starts.
Insofar, official details of Maharashtra D.El.Ed. Admission 2022 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as the official information releases, details will be updated here.
Official Website: deledadmission.in,
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,