Maharashtra D.El.Ed. 2022 – Maharashtra D.El.Ed. 2022 Application Form will be released at deledadmission.in, The candidates who submit the application form for D.El.Ed Admission will be included in the merit list. After the release of the merit list, the candidates have to appear for counseling. Those candidates who are already registered for the Maharashtra D.El.Ed 2022 can easily log in for the same. Check more information about Maharashtra D.El.Ed 2022 from this page.
Maharashtra D.El.Ed. 2022
The Maharashtra D.El.Ed merit list will be prepared according to the marks secured by the candidates in the qualifying examination.
Maharashtra D.El.Ed 2022 Overview
|Exam name||Maharashtra D.El.Ed|
|Full name||Maharashtra Diploma in Elementary Education|
|Exam level||state level|
|Mode of Application||online mode|
Maharashtra D.El.Ed. 2022 Important Dates
Check more information regarding Maharashtra D.El.Ed 2022 from the table given below.
|Online Application Form Starts||to be announced|
|Last date of submission of Application Form||to be announced|
|Application Verification||to be announced|
|Provisional Merit List||to be announced|
|Objections in provisional merit list (if any).||to be announced|
|Final Merit List||to be announced|
|Admission list (First Round)||to be announced|
|Admission in college||to be announced|
|College preference for second round||to be announced|
|Admission list (Second Round)||to be announced|
|Admission in college (Second Round)||to be announced|
|College preference for third round||to be announced|
|Admission list (Third Round)||to be announced|
|Admission in college (Third Round)||to be announced|
Maharashtra D.El.Ed. 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Check the previous year’s eligibility criteria of Maharashtra D.El.Ed 2022 given below.
Minimum Qualification: To apply for Maharashtra D.El.Ed, the students must have passed class 12th from a recognized board.
Other Educational Qualification
- To apply for Maharashtra D.El.Ed, the candidates must have secured minimum 50% in their class 12th examination.
- The candidates belonging to the OBC / SC / ST / PH category must have minimum 45% marks.
Maharashtra D.El.Ed. 2022 Application form
The Maharashtra D.El.Ed Application Form 2022 will be released on official website. Application form for Maharashtra D.El.Ed releases in the online mode only.
How to Apply?
- Go to website, deledadmission.in,
- Next, click on the link of the application form.
- Next, enter the personal details, contact details, academic details in the application form.
- Then, upload the academic certificates and images of the documents in the form.
- Lastly, pay the application fee and take the printout of the payment receipt.
Application Fee (as per last year): Candidates can check below the application fee for Maharashtra D.EI.Ed 2022
|General / OBC category||200|
|SC/ ST category||100|
Mode of Payment
- The application fee can be paid through using debit, credit card and net banking.
Maharashtra D.El.Ed. 2022 Merit list
Maharashtra D.El.Ed. 2022 Merit list will be released on official website. Admission to D.EI.Ed program in various colleges of Maharashtra will be done through MSCERT, Pune. Admission is based on marks scored in the qualifying exam. The merit list released on the official website. Based on the merit list the candidates are called for counseling process. The candidates have to then, appear for the verification of documents.
Maharashtra D.El.Ed. 2022 Admission Process
Candidates can check below the admission process for Maharashtra D.EI.Ed 2022.
- Step 1: First the candidates have to fill out the application form and pay the application fees
- Step 2: Based on marks scored in the qualifying exam, a provisional merit list is published.
- Step 3: Candidates can object the merit list if they find mistakes in their 10+2 marks in the list.
- Step 4: After the objection, a final merit list is published on the official website.
- Step 5: According to the merit list, candidates are called for counseling session and are given admission.
Maharashtra D.El.Ed. 2022 Counseling
According to the marks indicated in Maharashtra D.El.Ed 2022 provisional merit list, the candidates will be required to appear for the counseling process. There will be a total of 3 rounds conducted for the admission in Maharashtra D.El.Ed 2022, Check the documents that need to be taken at the time of admission. It is mandatory to appear in the Counseling round for those candidates who will be shortlisted for the merit list.
Candidates can check below the list of documents that they need to present at the time of counseling.
- Downloaded Application Form
- Maharashtra D.El.Ed Counseling intimation letter
- Qualifying exam mark sheets
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- residential certificate
- Physically handicapped certificate (if any)
- Ex-serviceman certificate (if applicable) in case of son / daughter / spouse issued by the Competent Authority.
Maharashtra D.El.Ed. 2022 FAQ’s
Subscribe For Latest Updates
A. The application form for admission into D.El.Ed. program will be available online on its official website.
A. The Maharashtra D.El.Ed merit list will be prepared according to the marks secured by the candidates in the qualifying examination.
A. The official website is deledadmission.in
Insofar, official details of Maharashtra D.El.Ed. Admission 2022 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as the official information releases, details will be updated here.
Official Website: deledadmission.in,
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,