MAH MBA CET 2022 Syllabus – State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has published MAH MBA CET 2022 syllabus online at mbacet2022.mahacet.org. MAH MBA CET 2022 information brochure contains the syllabus, exam pattern etc. It has been released in the PDF format. Candidates can refer to the syllabus given in this article as it consists of all the important topics to prepare for the MAH MBA CET exams, Read this article to know more details regarding MAH MBA CET syllabus.
Latest – MAH MBA CET 2022 Syllabus is out. Scroll down to get syllabus PDF.
MAH MBA CET 2022 Syllabus
MAH MBA CET 2022 questions are covered from the topics like Logical Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Quantitative Ability and Verbal Ability / Reading Comprehension. Download the detailed MAH MBA CET 2022 syllabus PDF from below.
MAH MBA MMS CET 2022 Syllabus
Overview for MAH MBA CET 2022 Syllabus
Check out highlight of MAH MBA CET 2022 Syllabus from below table:
|Exam Name||MAH MBA CET 2022|
|Exam Conducting Body||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Section in syllabus||Logical Reasoning
Verbal Ability / Reading Comprehension
|Marks distribution for each subject||Logical Reasoning: 75 marks
Abstract Reasoning: 25 marks
Quantitative Ability: 50 marks
Verbal Ability / Reading Comprehension; 50 marks
|Questions distribution for each subject||Logical Reasoning: 75
Abstract Reasoning: 25
Quantitative Ability: 50
Verbal Ability / Reading Comprehension; 50
Topics of MAH MBA CET 2022 Syllabus
Check out the important topics covered in MAH MBA CET 2022 Syllabus from below:
- Logical / Abstract Reasoning: This shall include the questions to measure how quickly and accurately you can think. This test may have questions based on figures and diagrams and also question on verbal reasoning.
- Quantitative Aptitude: This shall include the questions to know how fast and accurate you can work with numbers, do numerical calculations, understand various arithmetic problems involving ratio and proportion, percentage, etc. This test also helps to measure your power of quantitative reasoning, interpretation of tables, common graphs and charts.
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension: This shall include passages with questions based on their contents to test your comprehension. Your English Language ability would be tested through questions on grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension of passages etc. Your English language ability would be tested through questions on
- understanding of the contents of the passage and
- choice of appropriate words, phrases, expressions and similar language skills.
MAH MBA CET 2022 Syllabus – Exam Pattern
Check out the exam pattern of MAH MBA CET 2022 from below:
- Mode of exam: MAH MBA CET 2022 is an online computer based test.
- Duration: The test will be of 150 minutes,
- Language of question paper: The paper will be in the language english,
- Type of exam: The exam will have multiple choice questions (MCQs). Each question will have 5 options.
- +1 for correct answer
- No negative marking for incorrect answer
Distribution of questions in question paper
|Topic||No. of Qs||Max Marks|
|Verbal Ability /Reading Comprehension||50||50|
MAH MBA CET 2022 Study Material
FAQs on MAH MBA CET 2022 Syllabus
Q 1: How many sections are included in MAH MBA CET 2022 Syllabus?
Ans: Logical Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Quantitative Ability and Verbal Ability / Reading Comprehension are the sections included in MAH MBA CET 2022 Syllabus.
Q 2: What kind of questions are asked in MAH MBA CET 2022?
Ans: The MAH MBA CET 2022 questions are objective-type in nature.
Q 3: Where can I find the official syllabus of MAH MBA CET 2022?
Ans: Students can find the official MAH MBA CET 2022 Syllabus on the official website, which is mbacet2022.mahacet.org,
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,