MAH BHMCT CET 2022 – State Common Entrance Test Cell (State CET Cell), Maharashtra, conducts BHMCT CET 2022 examination in online mode, for admissions into BHMCT(Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology) courses. It is expected that this hotel management entrance exam will be held in the month of October 2022. Candidates can apply for the same, on the official website ie view.mahacet.org. The MAH BHMCT CET 2022 consists of 100 questions, all of which are MCQ type questions. Scroll down to check out the steps to apply for MAH BHMCT CET 2022 application form, eligibility criteria, syllabus and pattern of the exam, important dates, and results.
MAH BHMCT CET 2022
The MAH BHMCT CET 2022 is conducted annually for admissions to 4 years BHMCT program in online mode. Check all the important information about MAH BHMCT CET 2022 in brief in this page.
MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Important Dates
Check out the important dates of the MAH BHMCT CET 2022 from the table given below.
|Application Form released||September 2022|
|Last date to fill Application Form||September 2022|
|Last date to pay Application Fees||September 2022|
|Exam date||October 2022|
|Release of Answer Key||October 2022|
|Release of Merit list||October 2022|
|Beginning of Counseling||November 2022|
MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the MAH BHMCT CET 2022, must ensure that they fulfill the MAH BHMCT CET 2022 eligibility criteria that the authority has established. Applicants can scroll down for details of the MAH BHMCT CET 2022 eligibility criteria below :
For Maharashtra State Candidates,
(i) Nationality:- Indian.
(ii) Passed 10+2 with at least 45% marks in
aggregate (at least 40% marks in aggregate for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwD belonging to Maharashtra state only)
(iii) Obtained Non Zero score at MAH BHMCT CET 2022.
MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Application Form
Scroll down to know the steps candidates need to follow while filling MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Application Form online are as follows:
- Visit the Portal of Admission at dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Click on the link “New Registration”.
- The registration form will be opened here.
- Fill required details such as name, email ID, mobile number, qualifications, password and then, Click on the Register button.
- now, you are on Application Form.
- Fill your personal details (name, gender, religion, mother tongue, aadhaar number, date of birth, address, annual family income, nationality, parents’ name.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature. Now, do a review.
- Click save, and choose any online payment option.
- You are now on the Payment Gateway.
- Pay the Application fees.
- On completion of transaction, an e-receipt will be generated by CET cell.
- Download the confirmation page.
Specifications of MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Application Form
|passpost size photograph||200 * 230 pixel||20-50 kb||jpg|
|signature||140 * 60 pixels||10-20 kb||jpg|
MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Application Fees
Application fees is non refundable and fees details are given here for different category candidates.
|Category:||Application Fees( rupees)|
|SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS and person with disabilities||600|
Mode of payment: credit card, debit card, internet banking, UPI, etc.
MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Admit Card
It is mandatory for all the students to carry their MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Admit Card in the exam hall. Admit card is basically a hall ticket to MAH BHMCT CET 2022, without which, you will not given entry in the examination centre.
- Aspirants need to download the examination hall ticket from the official website of MAH BHMCT CET 2022, which is given on this page.
- Whenever the hall ticket will be uploaded on the website, students will be sent email/SMS, that you need to download your admit card.
- The candidate will have to enter their Registration number, date of birth and password in order to download the admit card.
- The admit card of MAH BHMCT CET 2022 will also be needed during counseling process as well.
MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Exam Centers
MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Exam Pattern
Scroll down for all relevant information about the MAH BHMCT CET 2022 exam pattern,
- Maximum marks – The total marks for MAH BHCMT 2022 is 100.
- Mode of exam- The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- Exam Duration- The duration of the MAH BHMCT CET 2022 exam will be 90 minutes.
- Language of Exam – The exam will be conducted in English language.
- Total no. of questions- There will be a total of 100 questions in the paper.
- Question type- The exam will consist of Multiple choice questions (MCQ).
- Subjects/sections- There are three sections, namely English Language, Reasoning and General Knowledge & Awareness.
- Marking Scheme- 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer and there is no negative marking in the state level entrance exam.
- Frequency of exam– Once a year.
|Section||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|General Knowledge and Awareness||30||30|
MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Syllabus
Scroll down to know MAH BHMCT CET 2022 syllabus in brief.
- Phrases and Idioms
- Reading comprehension
- Logic-based questions.
- Geometrical designs and Identification.
- Family relationships.
General knowledge And Awareness:-
- current affairs
- Sports and Games
- Historical events
- Countries and Currencies
- Indian economy
- Aptitude for Service Sector
- Geography including Tourist Places and Spots
- Current Events
- National Awards
- Books and Authors
MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Answer Key
The MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Answer key will be uploaded in PDF Format few weeks after the conduct of exam by State CET on it’s official website. Through this answer key, candidates can analyze their expected score in MAH BHMCT CET 2022, and can also get an idea of MAH BHMCT CET 2022 cutoff.
MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Result
MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Result is declared online on the official website of State CET,Maharashtra. The examiners will need a login credential (Registration Number/Roll Number) to check their Result. The MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Result will be declared in merit list format. Students who qualified MAH BHMCT CET 2022, will have their name on the merit list and can go for counseling process in order to get admission in their desired BHMCT college in Maharashtra.
MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Counseling
Students who qualified MAH BHMCT CET 2022, can go for MAH BHMCT counseling process, to get admission in BHMCT course, in Maharashtra. Counseling process will be organized by Centralized Admission Process (CAP). As the first step, here you need to register yourself at CAP. Further notifications regarding counseling will be uploaded on CAP website.
Documents needed for Counseling
- BHMCT CET 2022 admit card
- BHMCT CET 2022 scorecard
- 10th marksheet
- 10+2 marksheet
- 10th passing certificate( for date of birth proof)
- 10+2 passing certificate
- Passport size recent photographs
- school leaving certificate
- Category certificate( if applicable).
- Domicile certificate
- Print out of Online Application form and Option filling form of the Centralized Admission Process (CAP) 2022.
FAQs About MAH BHMCT CET 2022
Ans: No, Application forms will be filled online
Ans: There are two rounds of counseling
Ans: No, MAH BHMCT CET 2022 will be taken only in English language.
Ans: There are exam centers in total 3 states of Maharashtra state.