MAH B.Planning CET Admit Card 2022 – Maharashtra State CET Cell will release the MAH B.Planning CET 2022 admit card on 25 July 2022, Candidates who have applied for Maharashtra Bachelor of Planning Common Entrance Test (MAH B.Planning CET) can download their MAH B.Planning CET admit card from direct link of cetcell.mahacet.org, bplanningcet2022.mahacet.org here. The release date is as per decision of Maharashtra State CET Cell. In order to download the hall ticket, click on the MAH B.Planning CET admit card download link or MAH B.Planning CET login. Then enter login details application number and password. Check exam date, time, centre, dress code, guidelines immediately. Get MAH B.Planning CET admit card 2022 date, download link, how to download here.
Latest , MAH B.Planning CET 2022 admit card will release on July 25, 2022. Scroll down for more details.
MAH B.Planning CET Admit Card 2022
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Maharashtra State CET Cell issues admit card of Maharashtra Bachelor of Planning Common Entrance Test 2022 only to those who submitted MAH B.Planning CET application form on time. It tells the MAH B.Planning CET exam centre, timing, and guidelines. All candidates appearing in MAH B.Planning CET exam for admission to B.Planning must download it before exam date.
Direct Link to Download MAH B.Planning CET Admit Card 2022 – Candidates can download the hall ticket from cetcell.mahacet.org, bplanningcet2022.mahacet.org as per schedule.
MAH B.Planning CET Admit Card 2022 Release Date
Following dates are important for Maharashtra Bachelor of Planning Common Entrance Test examination and hall tickets.
|MAH B.Planning CET admit card 2022 release date||25 Jul 2022|
|Exam date of MAH B.Planning CET 2022||04 Aug 2022|
For any changes in dates, please refer cetcell.mahacet.org, bplanningcet2022.mahacet.org.
MAH B.Planning CET Admit Card 2022 – Overview
|Name of Exam||MAH B.Planning CET 2022|
|Full Form||Maharashtra Bachelor of Planning Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Conducting Body||Maharashtra State CET Cell|
|Mode of admit card release||Online|
|Official website to download hall ticket||cetcell.mahacet.org, bplanningcet2022.mahacet.org|
|Login credentials needed to download hall ticket||application number and password|
|Details in admit card||Name, Exam Date, Exam Time, Exam Center|
How to Download MAH B.Planning CET Admit Card 2022?
Class 12 students, who applied for MAH B.Planning CET exam can easily download MAH B.Planning CET hall ticket on computer or mobile with following steps.
Step-1: Go to cetcell.mahacet.org, bplanningcet2022.mahacet.org,
Step-2: Locate MAH B.Planning CET 2022 admit card download linkor MAH B.Planning CET 2022 login,
Step-3: Now enter application number and password,
Step-4: After logging into cetcell.mahacet.org, bplanningcet2022.mahacet.org login portal, click MAH B.Planning CET hall ticket download link.
Step-5: Download MAH B.Planning CET exam admit card and print it.
Note – Make multiple copies. Keep them till declaration of MAH B.Planning CET 2022 result.
Check the following details in the MAH B.Planning CET call letter:
- Name, Exam Date, Exam Time, Exam Center
SMS, Email for MAH B.Planning CET Admit Card 2022
As per the schedule, candidates will have to visit the website http://www.mahacet.org for downloading MAH B.Planning CET 2022 Hall Ticket for online test.
Intimation for downloading MAH B.Planning CET 2022 Hall Ticket will also be sent through email/SMS.
Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for MAH B.Planning CET 2022 Hall Ticket download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the MAH B.Planning CET 2022 Hall Ticket.
Paste Photograph on MAH B.Planning CET Admit Card
Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the MAH B.Planning CET 2022 Hall Ticket preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre.
Refer MAH B.Planning CET 2022 Hall Ticket download guidelines available on CET CELL website
MAH B.Planning CET Admit Card 2022 and Other Documents for Exam Center
You are advised to bring with you the following:
- MAH B.Planning CET 2022 Hall Ticket with photo affixed thereon
- Photo ID card in Original and photocopy as mentioned in point 6.
- One Ball point pen
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) should bring duly filled Scribe form if applicable.
In the examination hall, the Hall Ticket along with original of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity (bearing the same name as it appears on the Hall Ticket) such as the following should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving License
- Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with photograph
- valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Aadhaar card/E- Aadhaar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- Bar Council Identity Card with photograph
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the Hall Ticket, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
Ration Card & Learning Driving License are not valid id proof
Document for Name Change
- Candidates must note that the name as appearing on the MAH B.Planning CET 2022 Hall Ticket (provided during the process of registration) should match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof.
- Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this.
- If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the MAH B.Planning CET 2022 Hall Ticket and Photo Identity Proof the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- In case of candidates who have changed their namewill be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification / their original marriage certificate / affidavit in original,
Check Reporting Time in MAH B.Planning CET Admit Card 2022
- Candidates reporting late ie after the reporting time specified on the MAH B.Planning CET 2022 Hall Ticket for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination.
- The reporting time mentioned on the MAH B.Planning CET 2022 Hall Ticket is prior to the Start time of the test.
- Though the duration of the examination is 120 minutes, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 210 minutes including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions.
Address : State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State,
8th Floor, New Excelsior Building, AKNayak Marg, Fort, Mumbai-400001. (MS)
Helpline Number (10:00 AM to 06:00 PM) : +91-8856860692 , +91-8857834644
E-mail : [email protected]
Website , http://www.mahacet.org
Qs. Has MAH B.Planning CET admit card 2022 been released?
Ans. , The admit card of Maharashtra Bachelor of Planning Common Entrance Test (MAH B.Planning CET) can be downloaded from the date when the link is activated by Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell (Maharashtra State CET Cell). Check cetcell.mahacet.org, bplanningcet2022.mahacet.org for download link.
Qs. What is MAH B.Planning CET admit card 2022?
Ans. Admit card of MAH B.Planning CET is document that Maharashtra State CET Cell issues to candidates who filled Maharashtra Bachelor of Planning Common Entrance Test application form to convey exam centre. Also, only those who have the MAH B.Planning CET hall ticket are allowed in the exam center on the exam day.
Qs. How many pages of admit card should I print?
Ans. Print all pages of Maharashtra Bachelor of Planning Common Entrance Test admit card.
Qs. Should I print MAH B.Planning CET admit card as black and white or color?
Ans. It is preferable to print the MAH B.Planning CET exam hall ticket in color.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,