MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2021 Application Form – MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2021 Registration process is over. The last date to submission of application form was August 09, 2021. Candidates can apply from official website, mahacet.org. Candidates should possess a post-graduate degree and fulfill other eligibility criteria to appear for the MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2021, Scroll down to check in detail about the MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2021 Application Form.
MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2021 Application Form
In the Maharashtra B.Ed. M.Ed. In CET application form, candidates have to fill the personal, educational and contact details along with uploading the scanned image of photograph and signature and payment of application fee. Check the MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2021 application form schedule from below.
|MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2021 Application Form||Date (Reopen)|
|Submission of Online Applications|
|Last date to submit the application form|
MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2021 Application Fee
Candidates have to make the payment of the application fee at the time of submission of the application form. The amount of application fee is non-refundable. Candidates can check the expected application fee from below.
|General/ J&K Candidates / EWS||Rs. 1000/-|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can make the payment of the application fee through the following ways.
- Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro)
- Credit Cards
- Internet Banking
- Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet
MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the Maharashtra B.Ed. M.Ed. 2021candidates should check the eligibility criteria from below.
Nationality: Candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- Candidate should have a postgraduate degree in Science, Arts, Social Science or Humanities with at least 55% aggregate marks
- In the case of the science stream, the candidate must have studied subjects like Mathematics, Life Sciences like Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, and Physics.
- In case the candidate has done the postgraduation from arts stream then he/she should have studied subjects like History, Geography, Economics, Political Sciences, Psychology, Philosophy, Education, or Library.
- In case the candidate has done the postgraduation from humanities stream, then he/she should have studied subjects like English, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Sanskrit, Pali/Prakrit/Gujarati/Spanish/German/French etc.
Documents Required to Fill MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2021 Application Form
Candidate should keep the below-mentioned documents in handy with them at the time of filling the B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2021 application form.
- Scanned copy of the photograph and signature as per the specifications (to be uploaded in the application form)
- Email ID
- phone number
- Qualifying examination certificate
- Qualifying examination mark sheet
- Caste Validity Certificate (if applicable)
- Non Creamy LayerCertificate (if applicable)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Debit Card/ Credit Card for online payment of application fee
Image Specification for Filling MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2021 Application Form
In the application form, candidates have to attach the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
|Photograph of the candidate||20kb–50 kb||200 x 230 pixels|
|Signature of the candidate||10kb – 20kb||140 x 60 pixels|
Other Photograph Specification
- Candidate’s photo must be recently taken colored photograph.
- Candidate’s photo in cap, hat, sunglasses shall not be acceptable.
Other Signature Specification
- The signature should be done by the candidate on a white paper with black ink pen.
- Signature should be done by candidate himself/herself.
- Signature in capital letters shall not be acceptable.
How to Fill MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2021 Application Form (Step by Step Guide)
Candidates can fill the application form online only. There is no other way of registering and filling the Maharashtra B.Ed. M.Ed. application form. Candidates can follow the below mentioned simple steps to fill the form.
Step 1: Registration
- First of all, candidates should click on the link which will be given on this page to get directed to the official website directly.
- Then, click on the “New Candidate Registration” and provide details such as Name, Email ID and Phone Number, etc.
- On submitting the following details, candidates receive a system-generated Registration Number and Password.
Step 2: Fill in details in the Application Form
- Once the registration has been done successfully, the candidates shall log in using the Registration Number and Password and fill in the main application form by providing all the required details.
- In the application form, the candidate should provide details such as Personal, Educational, Qualification, Communication and so on.
Step 3: Upload the Images
- Moving further, candidates have to upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature as per the prescribed specifications.
Step 4: Pay the Application Fee
- On completion of all the above-mentioned steps, the candidate should proceed to make the payment of the application fee. The application fee amount is non-refundable and candidates can make the payment via online method only.On successful payment, an e-receipt gets generated. Candidate shall keep it safely till the end of the admission process
Step 5: Submit the Application Form
Thereafter, candidates should submit the application form and take a print out of it for future reference.
Details to Fill in the MHA B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2021 Application Form
Candidates have to fill the following details in their application form.
- Name of the candidate
- Choice of exam center
- Candidate’s address
- Valid Email ID
- Valid Contact Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Husband’s/Wife’s name (if applicable)
- Qualifying degree
- Percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying degree
- Year of Passing
- Board of passing high school
- 10 and 12th marks
MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2021 Test Center
Candidate has to select Any Three centers of their own choice from the list given: ( The Centers selected are binding on the Candidates)
MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2021 Admit Card
State Common Entrance Test (CET) Cell releases the admit card for the candidates who have filled the Maharashtra B.Ed. M.Ed. CET application form successfully. The admit card is published on the official website. Candidates can download it using their registration number/roll number and password/date of birth. Candidates have to attach a passport size photo on their admit card. Information regarding the hall ticket download is provided to the candidates via SMS/email. A hardcopy of the B.Ed. M.Ed CET 2021 Hall ticket along with any photo ID proof has to be carried by the candidate to the examination centre.
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card
The below-mentioned details are mentioned on the admit card of B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2021.
- Roll number
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s photograph
- Exam center
- Exam date
- Reporting time
About Maharashtra B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2021
State CET cell conducts MAH B.Ed. M.Ed CET 2021. It is held for admission in three years integrated B.Ed. M.Ed. degree course. Candidates are given admission in Government / Self-financed / Government affiliated and private colleges in the state of Maharashtra through MAH B.Ed. M.Ed CET 2021. Candidates have to fill an application form to appear for the exam. It is an online test in which candidates are required to solve a total number of 100 multiple-choice questions of one (1) mark each in one and a half hour. Those who qualify the exam have to register for counseling through the centralized admission process (CAP).
About State Common Entrance Test (CET) Cell
Government of Maharashtra has established the State Common Entrance Test Cell. It is formed under the Admission Regulatory Authority (ARA). CET cell has the responsibility to conduct the exam for various courses. Moreover, the role of CET does not end over here. It also releases the MAH B.Ed M.Ed 2021 Result for the exam along with conducting the counseling for the shortlisted candidates through the centralized admission process (CAP).
MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2021 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Ans: State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) of Maharashtra conducts MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2021.
Ans: Candidates are given admission in into the first year of three years full-time regular integrated B.Ed.-M.Ed. degree course.
Ans: MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET is held in online mode.
Ans: Candidates are given one (1) mark for each correct answer and there is no negative marking for incorrect answer.
Ans: There are a total number of 100 MCQ questions in MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2021.
Ans: Candidates should possess a postgraduate degree in Science, Arts, Social Science or Humanities.