MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Admit Card – State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra will release the MAH B.Ed CET admit card 2022 at cetcell.mahacet.org. The registered candidates can download the admit card using the application number and date of birth. The candidate will be required to carry the MAH B.Ed CET 2022 admit card on the day of the examination along with valid id proof. After downloading the hall ticket, the candidates are required to affix a passport size photograph on it. Details such as personal information of the candidates, test venue, test date, test time, etc will be mentioned in the admit card. Check more details on MAH B.Ed CET 2022 admit card from this page such as how to download it, details mentioned in it, what to carry with it etc.
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Admit Card
Download Admit Card Here – The candidates can download MAH B.Ed CET 2022 hall ticket as per the schedule from cetcell.mahacet.org,
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Admit Card Overview
Check the table given below to know the highlights of the MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Admit Card
|Name of the exam||MAH B.Ed Common Entrance Test 2022|
|Admit Card released by||State CET Cell, Maharashtra|
|Details required to download Admit Card||Application Number
Date of Birth
|Details mentioned on the Admit Card||Personal information
Exam center name
Important Dates for MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Admit Card
Check the important dates for MAH B.Ed CET 2022 hall ticket:
|Admit Card release date||1st week of Oct 2022|
|Exam Date||1st week of Oct 2022|
How to Download MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Admit Card?
Follow the steps given below to download the MAH B.Ed CET 2022 admit card-
Step 1: Click on the direct link of MAH B.Ed CET 2022 admit card given above on this page.
Step 2: Log in to the website using the application number and date of birth.
Step 3: MAH B.Ed CET 2022 admit card will appear on the screen after logging in to the website.
Step 4: Download the admit card and also take a printout of the same for future reference.
Note: Candidate must affix a passport size photograph on the admit card before carrying it to the examination venue. The photograph must be the same as uploaded during the submission of the MAH B.Ed CET 2022 application form.
What to do if There is Discrepancy in MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Admit Card?
In case, the candidate encounters any discrepancy in MAH B.Ed CET 2022 admit card, then he/she must immediately contact the examination authority. Candidates can convey their issue by contacting on the contact number- 022-22016157/59 or +91-7406711095.
Details Mentioned on MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Hall Ticket
Below given are the details that will be present on the MAH B.Ed CET 2022 hall ticket.
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Name and Address of the candidate
- Photograph and Signature
- Test Venue code
- Test Venue
- Date of Examination
- Reporting time
- Instructions to be followed
Things to Carry to MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Exam Center
Candidates must make a note of the things that must be carried to the examination center of MAH B.Ed CET 2022:
- Hard copy of the admit card with photograh affixed on it
- A valid id proof
- A ball point pen
- Scribe declaration form (if applicable)
Check the list of documents that shall be considered as valid identity proof as per the official notification given below:
- pan card
- driving license
- Valid college/university identity card
- Aadhar Card with photograh
- Bank passbook with photograph
- e-aadhar card
- Employee id
- Bar Council identity card with photograph
- voter id card
- Photo identity proof issued by the Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by the People’s Representative on the official letterhead along with photograph
Note – Ration card and Learner’s driving license will not be considered as valid id proofs.
What Not to Carry to the Exam Center?
Below given are the items that shall not be allowed at the examination venue of MAH B.Ed CET 2022.
- Books or written notes
- Cellphones (with or without camera)
- Any other electronic devices
Exam Day Instructions for MAH B.Ed CET 2022
The candidates are required to follow the below-given guidelines on the day of MAH B.Ed CET 2022.
- Candidate must not forget to carry the hall ticket along with the recent photograph duly pasted on it to the examination venue.
- Candidates are also advised to visit the exam venue a day before the exam in order to report on time on the day of exam.
- The test time is 90 minutes and candidates are advised to reach the test time 150 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- The test center will provide a sheet of paper for rough work or to jot down the question number that the candidate would like to review later. Candidate will be required to hand over this rough sheet to the invigiator after the examination is over.
- Candidates must follow the instructions given by the test administrator and shall not violate the instructions as it will lead to the disqualfication of the candidate.
- If a candidate is found to be disclosing, publishing, transmitting, storing, or reproducing the contents of the exam by any means including verbal, written, or mechanical, then he/she is likely to be prosecuted.
Read about How to Prepare for MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Here
Instructions for MAH B.Ed CET 2022 examination
As it is known that MAH B.Ed CET 2022 is a Computer Based Examination, there are instructions that candidates must follow while appearing for the exam:
- There will be a clock timer set at the top right corner of the computer screen.
- Click on the right answer and ‘Save and Next’ to save the response.
- If candidate wishes to mark the response for review then he/she must click on the ‘Mark for review’ button.
- Candidates will be able to shuffle between the questions anytime during the examination hour.
- Candidates will not be able to respond to any question after the end time of the exam. All answers will be automatically saved.
Recommended books for MAH B.Ed CET 2022
Below given are some of the recommended books for MAH B.Ed CET 2022-
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Result
The MAH B.Ed CET 2022 result will be declared online on the official website only. The scorecards will be released as the result on the official website.
Details such as registration number, total marks scores, maximum marks, etc will be mentioned on the scorecard. Candidates who qualify for the MAH B.Ed Admission 2022 will be called for the counseling.
About MAH B.Ed CET 2022
The State Common Entrance Test Cell conducts the Maharashtra B.Ed CET to admit students into the 2 years B.Ed (Regular or special) course. The examination will be conducted in the online mode with 100 MCQs. The candidate will be given 90 minutes to attempt all the questions. Candidates who wish to take admission in English Medium colleges across the state shall be required to attempt the English Language Content Test (ELCT) as well. The ELCT will also be conducted in the online mode with 50 MCQs related to the English language.
FAQs on MAH B.ED CET 2022
Ans. The MAH CET Cell will be releasing the MAH B.Ed CET 2022 admit card.
Ans. The MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Admit Card will only be released on the official website, cetcell.mahacet.org. Candidates can download the admit card from the website using the login credentials.
Ans. No, the MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Admit Card shall only be available to download from the website. However, the officials will intimate the candidates regarding the release of the admit card via email/SMS.
Ans. No, candidates shall not be allowed to carry calculators or any other electronic devices to the MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Examination.
Ans. English Language Content Test is an examination conducted for the candidates who wish to take admission in the English medium colleges of the state. Such candidates will have to appear for the ELCT along with the MAH B.Ed CET 2022.
Ans. No, the Ration card and Learner’s license shall not be considered as valid id proof.
Ans. If there is an error in the personal information present in the hall ticket, then the candidate must contact the official authority as soon as possible. The contact number is 022-22016157/59 or +91-7406711095.