MAH B.Ed CET 2021 Application Form – State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has been reopening the application form for MAH B.Ed CET 2021, Candidates can fill MAH B.Ed CET Application Form 2021 in the online mode at mahacet.org. The candidates who have secured at least 50% minimum marks in graduation or post-graduation can apply for MAH B.Ed CET. The candidates are required to pay Rs 800 (for the open category) and Rs 600 (for reserved category) through online payment gateways. Scroll down to know more about MAH B.Ed CET 2021 Application Form such as its process to apply, detailed eligibility criteria, details to be entered in the form.
Latest: MAH B.Ed CET 2021 Registration has been reopen. Scroll down to apply.
MAH B.Ed CET 2021 Application Form
The candidates must ensure that the information entered in the form are correct and precise as the form once submitted cannot be edited later. For more information about MAH B.Ed CET 2021 Application Form, check the table given below.
|Commencement of Online Registration|
|Last date to register|
Apply Online: Click here to fill the MAH B.Ed CET 2021 Application Form.
MAH B.Ed CET 2021 Application Fee
For submitting the application form, the candidates must submit the application fee on time to apply for MAH B.Ed CET.
|For all candidates from open category,
outside Maharashtra, J&K Migrant
|For Reserved category (ST/ST/OBC/others)
and candidates belonging
Mode of Payment: Candidates can submit the prescribed amount via Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
MAH B.Ed CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
It is essential to be thorough with the terms and conditions required for applying for a particular course before filling the application form. Check the eligibility criteria for MAH B.Ed CET 2021.
The candidates must be a citizen of India.
- The candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree / master’s degree in any of the courses like science and mathematics / social sciences / Humanities / Commerce etc.
- The candidate smust have minimum 50% marks if belong to the open category and 45% marks if belong to the unreserved category.
- The candidates must have a bachelor’s degree / master’s degree in subjects like Engineering & Technology, Computer science / law / information technology / agriculature / banking and insurance / medical sciences / fine art / performing art.
- The candidates must have a minimum 55% marks for open category and 50% marks for the unreserved category belonging to the state of Maharashtra.
Pre – Requisites before filling MAH B.Ed CET 2021 Application Form
There are some instructions that candidates need to keep in mind before applying for MAH B.Ed CET, Check the instructions given below for the same.
- Before applying for MAH B.Ed CET, make sure all the eligibility requirements are checked throughly.
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications.
- Provide a valid and active e-mail id and contact number because most of the information will be intimated at those platforms only.
- Arrange for Application Fees (Non-refundable), Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the Applicant/Candidate.
Documents Required to submit MAH B.Ed CET 2021 Application Form
The candidates are required to be ready with some documents which have to be referred to fill the application form. Check the list given below.
- 10th and 12th class certificates
- graduation degree
- Post – graduation degree (if any)
- Valid id and mobile number
- Scanned image of photograph
- Scanned image of the signature
Specifications of Images for MAH B.Ed CET 2021 Application Form
The candidates must ensure that the images uploaded in the form are in proper format and are scanned. For more information about MAH B.Ed CET images to be uploaded are given below.
|Photograph||200 x 230 pixels||20 KB – 50 KB|
|Signature||140 x 60 pixels||10 KB – 20 KB|
Specifications about Photograph
- The photograph must be a recent, passport size, color picture.
- If you wear glasses regularly, note that there are no reflections and the eyes can be clearly seen.
- The photographs with caps, hats, dark glasses are not acceptable.
- Religious headwear shall be allowed in the pictures and should not cover your face. The face must be visible.
Specification about Signature
- The signature smust be signed on white paper with black ink pen.
- Signature done with capital letters will not be accepted.
- Make sure the image uploaded for signature is clearly visible.
- The signature done by the candidates must match the signature done on the attendance sheet.
How to Apply for MAH B.Ed CET 2021?
Filling the form for any examination is tiring process, so here are some given below to ease out the process. Check the steps given below for filling MAH B.Ed CET 2021.
Step 1: Click on the above given link or go to the official website, ie, mahacet.org
Step 2: For filling the Online Application Form, they should click on the option “New Registration/ Login” which will open a new screen
Step 3: Then click on the link ‘Click here for new registration’ and provide necessary like e-mail id, contact number, category details.
Step 4: Applicants should fill the application form carefully and verify the details filled themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
Step 5: Applicants should validate filled in details and Save their filled in application by clicking the ‘Validate Your Details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
Step 6: After the valid the form and click on “FINAL SUBMIT ONLY’. And ensure that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled should be correct.
Step 7: Applicants click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment. And after a click on the ‘Submit’ button complete the application form process.
Important Information, Candidates who are willing to take admission in English medium colleges are required to appear for English Language Content Test and have to specify the same in MAH B.Ed CET 2021 application form.
Details to be entered in MAH B.Ed CET 2021 Application Form
There are set of details that have to be entered by the candidates in the application form. These details include the personal details of the candidates, contact details, education details, exam center choices etc.
- e-mail id
- Contact Number
10th and 12th class details, Graduation and Post – Graduation details
- Year of Passing
- Name of the board
- Name of teh university
- Duration of years
- Status of appearing / passed
- Date of passing
- Aggregate marks
MAH B.Ed CET 2021 Admit Card
The hall ticket for MAH B.Ed Common Entrance Test is issued to all the registered candidates in the online mode at mahacet.org. Admit Card is released at candidate’s login wherein, they are required to enter their registration number / roll number and date of birth / password.
Make sure a valid id proof is carried with MAH B.Ed CET 2021 hall ticket, MAH B.Ed CET 2021 admit card consists of the details like exam date, exam timings, duration of the test, date of birth, other instructions related to exam.
MAH B.ED CET 2021 Test Centers
Candidates are required to submit their 3 preferences for the test cities while filling the application form. After submitting the choices, further requests for change of test centers will not be entertained. Check the list of test cities given below.
About MAH B.Ed CET 2021
State Cell of Common Entrance Test, Maharashtra conducts MAH B.Ed Common Entrance Test for the students who want to take admission in the B.Ed. The examination is conducted in the online mode. It is of 90 minutes duration and consists of multiple- choice questions. The questions are framed as per the topics mental ability, general knowledge and eacher aptitude.
About State CET Cell
Subscribe For Latest Updates
State Common Entrance Test Cell is the exam conducting introduced by Govt. of Maharashtra to conduct Common Entrance Test in Maharashtra for a wide number of courses. It is responsible for conducting the entrance exams through which admission can be taken in govt. Aided colleges and private institutes. All the candidates who want to get admission in institutes belonging to Maharashtra state need to appear in common entrance test for the respective courses. It is responsible for conducting the examination like MAH MBA CET, MHT CET, MAH M.PEd. CET etc.
also read, MAH B.Ed Counseling 2021
MAH B.Ed CET 2021 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: You can apply for MAH B.ED CET 2021 at mahacet.org.
Ans: No, the application form can be submitted via online mode only.
Ans: Candidates can apply for MAH B.Ed CET 2021 as per schedule.
Ans: The candidates can submit the application form as per schedule.
Ans: The application fee can be submitted via debit card / credit card / internet banking.