MAH AAC CET 2022 Answer Key – State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra issues answer key of MAH AAC CET 2022 Entrance Examination on the official website, cetcell.mahacet.org. It is releases in pdf form after successful conduction of the exam. The answer key will be uploaded on the official website, candidates can also avail them from this page. Candidates can use the MAH AAC CET 2022 Answer Key to match the answers and estimate how well they performed in the exam; before the declaration of result of MAH AAC CET 2022 Result. Read the article further to know more about MAH AAC CET 2022 Answer Keychallenges, uses of answer key read the page below.
MAH AAC CET 2022 Answer Key
Answer Key: Candidates can download the MAH AAC CET 2022 Answer Key from the official website: cetcell.mahacet.org,
Using answer key candidates can estimate the score, the candidates will first have to match the marked response from the key. All the candidates who have taken the entrance exams will be able to download the answer keys from this page and estimate their exam marks much before the result generation.
|MAH AAC CET 2022 Answer Key||Important Dates|
|Date of MAH‐AAC‐CET 2022 (Object Drawing Practical,
Design Practical, Memory Drawing Practical, General Knowledge)
|Declaration of MAH-AAC-CET 2022 Provisional Answer Key||TBA|
How to Calculate Score Using MAH AAC CET 2022 Answer Key?
Candidates can calculate their score of MAH AAC CET 2022 objective part by using the answer key and marking scheme. First, candidates have to cross-check their answers and according to the marking scheme, they have to allot the marks like:
- For every incorrect answer, 0 marks
After that, calculate the total score as per the correct answers and incorrect answer;
How To Download MAH AAC CET 2022 Answer Key?
The candidates can download their answer key by simply following instructions given below:
1st step – Click on the direct link provided on this page.
2nd step – After that, a pdf will appear on your screen and then, click on the download button
3rd step – Download the answer key and start cross-checking the answers.
also check, MAH AAC CET 2022 Admit Card
How to Challenge MAH AAC CET 2022 Answer key?
Candidates can submit their objections against their answer key and question paper online. To challenge the answer key, candidates have to lock their question they want to challenge using their login credential such application number and password and they have to pay the challenge fee as per required. The challenging fee is non-refundable:
MAH AAC CET 2022 Final Answer Key
After the submission of challenges, expert committees will verify the challenges and grievances submitted by the candidates. Based on the challenges received by the committee, the final answer key will be prepared. According to the final answer, the result is compiled and no other request regarding re-evaluation or re-checking will be accepted by the Cell.
Important Note on MAH AAC CET 2022 Answer Sheet
- Answer sheet will be provided by the State CET Cell, separately for each paper.
- Candidates will be provided with separate OMR answer sheets with question paper for General Knowledge. At the end of paper, the candidate will hand over the OMR answer sheet to the invigilator.
- The candidate will be required to mark the correct answer by blackening the corresponding circle against the serial number of the question in the answer sheet with black ink ballpoint pen only. Out of four circles provided for selection of an answer against a question, the candidate should fill up one circle only. Each correct answer will be given mark/(s). There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- CHANGING AN ANSWER IS NOT ALLOWED: The candidates must fully satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the answer before darkening the appropriate circle, as no change in the Answer once marked is allowed. The answer once marked is final; any change in the option once marked, done by any method, will amount to an invalid/incorrect response.
- Grievance Redressal Committee: A Grievance Redressal Committee will be handled by the “EXAMINATION OFFICER” appointed by Competent Authority / Commissioner, State CET Cell.
- The “EXAMINATION OFFICER” will function from 10.00 am to the end of the examination on the day of examination. If there is any grievances during this period (regarding loss of time due to administrative error or any other examination related important matter), the candidate will report it to the invigilator of his/her examination block. It will be communicated to the “EXAMINATION OFFICER”. The “EXAMINATION OFFICER” will examine the Grievances on the spot and take necessary decision regarding the Grievance/s.
- If a candidate has objections against marks obtained in CET examination, the same may be submitted through website http://www.mahacet.org as per the schedule in the Information brochure. Representation received after this period shall not be considered.
- After the test is over you should hand over the answer sheet to the invigilator before leaving the room. Any candidate who does not return the answer sheet or is found to attempt to take or pass on the answer sheet inside or outside the examination hall will be disqualified and further action against him/her will be taken as per rules.
- Write Roll No. on the answer sheet: You should write your Roll No. in the space provided. If you do not write your Roll No. your answer sheet will not be assessed.
MAH ACC CET 2022 Result
On the basis of the final answer key, MAH ACC CET 2022 Result is compiled. The result is released in the score card form. Candidates can check it by entering their application number and password. Cell also releases the merit list for admission into courses. As per the merit list, candidates gets admission into the course and verification process.
MAH AAC CET
A common entrance exam MAH AAC CET 2022 is held at state-level for admission in UG arts and humanities courses in Maharashtra. Candidates who have completed or appearing for the 10+2 can apply online for the exam. State Cell entrance exam conducts, Maharashtra in offline and online mode. Through the score od the MAH AAC CET, candidates can get admission into any government, govt. aided and unaided Institutes of fine and applied art in Maharashtra State.