LSAT India 2022 Application Form – Law School Admission Council has started LSAT India 2022 registration on discoverlaw.in. Candidates can fill the application form until April 25, 2022. LSAT India is conducted to offer admission into courses 5 year integrated BA LLB course/BBA LLB law program and in 3 year law program. For filling the application form, candidates need to register first. The candidates are required to pay application fees via online payment gateways like debit cards/credit cards in order to submit the application form. Scroll down to know more about LSAT India 2022 Application Form such as the application fee, process to fill the application form etc.
Latest: LSAT India 2022 registration process has been open now. To register follow the direct link below.
LSAT India 2022 Application Form
Candidates can register for LSAT India 2022 only in the online mode. The candidates can refer to the table given below to see the latest updates and events about the application form.
|Commenecement of registration||18 Oct 2021|
|Last date to fill registration form||25 Apr 2022|
|Exam date||10 May 2022|
LSAT India registration: Click Here to register for LSAT India 2022.
LSAT India 2022 Registration Opens
LSAT (Law School Admission Test) registration has been started on discoverlaw.in. Candidates need to register before filling the application form. Candidates needs to provide basic information in the registration form.
LSAT India 2022 Registration fee
Candidates are required to submit the application fee for the submission of application form. The submission of the application fee is the last step in order to submit the form.
- Application Fee: The candidates are required to pay Rs 3800 in order to submit the application form.
- Mode of Payment: The application fee can be submitted via debit card / credit card / net banking.
Documents required at the Time of Registration
At the time of filling the application form, the candidates must have some documents ready with them in order to submit the form successfully. The list of documents given below must be kept ready before starting to apply for LSAT India 2022.
- A photograph scanned as per specifications
- An email id
- A valid mobile number
Image Specification for LSAT India 2022 Registration
The candidates must note that the images have to be uploaded in the proper format only. The prescreened format for the images is jpg / jpeg / png / gif. The following given information must be kept in mind while uploading the images.
- The images must not exceed the size of 2 MB
- Photo dimension should be of width=192px and height=240 px
- The photograph must not be 6 months old
- Photos with dark background are not allowed
- The photographs must not be taken with wearing goggles or cap
- Side profile photographs are not allowed
also check, LSAT India Result 2022
How to fill LSAT India 2022 Registration Form?
The application process is done in two phases ie registration and fill application form. Candidates can fill the application once the registration is done. Check the steps
- Step 1, Visit the LSAT India website or click on the link provided above.
- Step 2, Candidates need to sign up for new registration in which they need to provide details such as name, contact number, email id, country, state, program applying, etc.
- Step 3. Log In using username/email id and password.
- Step 4, Fill the rest required details and upload the photo.
How to fill LSAT India 2022 Application Form?
Candidates can fill the LSAT India 2022 application form only if the registration part has been done. Also, the candidates will be required to pay the applicable application fee for the LSAT India 2022. Check the steps to fill the LSAT India application form.
- Step 1: Click on the link mentioned above or visit the official website.
- Step 2: Then, click on the link ‘new user’ and fill the asked details such as name, gender, mobile number etc.
- Step 3: As and when the details asked at the time of registration is entered, the mail comprising of the login credentials will be sent to your e-mail id.
- Step 4: Fill the application form by entering the personal details, contact details and address details.
- Step 5: Select the preferences of the colleges in which the admission has to be sought.
- Step 6: Upload the documents with proper size and format.
- Step 7: Pay the application fee using online payment gateways.
Which browser and window can be used to fill LSAT 2022 application form?
The browsers and operating systems suitable to fill LSAT 2022 application form are:
- Web Browser: Google Chrome version 61.0 and above, Mozilla Firefox version 57.0 and above IE II and Microsoft Edge
- Operating System: Windows 7 and above, iOS 10.3 and above, Android 7.0 and above
Documents / Details Required to fill LSAT India 2022 Application Form
Before registering for the LSAT India 2021, the candidate must keep some documents handy in order to fill LSAT India 2021 application form. Check the list of the documents given below.
- Active email id
- Valid contact number
- Scanned image of photograph
- Identification document (Aadhar card / Voter ID / PAN card / Indian Passport / Driving License)
- Previous qualifying exam mark sheets / certificates
LSAT India 2022 Admit Card
LSAT India 2022 Admit Card releases in the online mode at discoverlaw.in. The candidates can download it by entering their email id and password. It comprises of the details like exam date, exam timings, other general instructions etc. Along with the admit card, the candidates have to show one valid id to the proctor at the time of the examination.
About LSAT India 2022
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Law School Admission Test (LSAT) India is conducted every year for all the students who want to pursue any of the UG and PG Law courses in India. LSAT India is conducted by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC). By giving this test, the candidates can become eligible for admission in various multiple colleges in India that accepts LSAT scores. LSAT India is an online proctored test, In the test, the questions are asked from Analytical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension,
LSAT India 2022 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: LSAT India 2022 Application Form can be filled at discoverlaw.in.
Ans: No, LSAT 2022 Application Form is going to be made available only in the online mode.
Ans: The application fee can only be submitted via online payment gateways such as debit card / credit card.
Ans: You will get your login credentials at the registered e-mail id and contact number.
Ans: No, the fee once paid cannot be returned.
Ans: The images must be in the jpeg, jpg, png, gif format.