LPUNEST 2022 Application Form – LPU has released the LPUNEST application form 2022 for May session. The application form is now available for both April and May session examinations. Candidates can fill the form on the official website admission.lpu.in. The last date to fill the form for May session is May 10, 2022. The last date to fill the form for April session is April 10, 2022. LPUNEST 2022 application form is available in both online and offline mode. The steps to apply in both the modes are given in the article below. For applying online, candidates must register themselves first. Then they can login and fill the form further. After the form is filled, candidates can start booking the slot for examination. The exam for April session will be held as a remote proctored test. The exam for May session will be held as a center based test only. Candidates have to select the exam center from the options available at the time of filling the form. Candidates also have to pay a one time registration fee for LPUNEST 2022. For details about paying the fee, filling the form, uploading of documents, read below.
LPUNEST 2022 Application Form
Apply for LPUNEST 2022 – Click here to apply for LPUNEST 2022.
Latest – LPUNEST 2022 application form released.
Recommended: Guidelines for Remote Proctored Test is here. Download pdf.
LPUNEST 2022 Application Form Date
Candidates interested in the courses offered by LPU University can fill out the application form. Students are advised to first check the eligibility criteria before filling the form. The LPU university has released the dates of LPUNEST 2022 (B.Tech) for student reference. The same is given below:
|LPUNEST 2022||Jan Session||March Session||April Session||May Session|
|Online Registration Starts on||Dec 2021||26 Jan 2022||6 Mar 2022||6 Mar 2022|
|Last Date for submission of LPUNEST Application||25 Jan 2022||5 Mar 2022||10 Apr 2022||10 May 2022|
|Date of Examination||15-31st Jan 2022||1-10th Mar 2022||5 – 15 Apr 2022||15 – 31 May 2022|
LPUNEST 2022 Application Form Overview
The table given below gives the overview of the LPUNEST application form 2022. Candidates will find all the details below.
|Exam Name||LPUNEST 2022|
|Who Releases the Form?||LPU – Lovely Professional University|
|Mode of Form Release||Both online and offline|
|Where is the Form Released?||admission.lpu.in|
|Application Fee (online)||With soft copy of LPUNEST Kit: Male – Rs. 1000, Female – Rs. 500
With hard copy of LPUNEST Kit: Male – Rs. 1500, Female – Rs. 1000
|Application fee (offline)||Male – Rs. 1500
Female – Rs. 1000
|How to Pay Fee||Online – with debit card/credit card/net banking
Offline – cash/card
|Details Needed to Register||Candidate’s name, qualification, email id, contact number, session applying for, state etc.|
|Images to be Uploaded||Scanned photograph, certificates (as applicable).|
|Login Credentials||Email id / mobile number / application number and password.|
|Who Can Apply||12th pass, graduates and post graduates|
LPUNEST 2022 Application Fee
The candidates can refer to the LPUNEST 2022 application fee details given below along with the mode of payment that is available:
|Mode of Application||Fee To Apply and Get Soft Copy of LPUNEST Kit||Fee To Apply and Get Hard Copy of LPUNEST Kit|
|Online Application||Boys – Rs. 1000
Girls – Rs. 500
|Boys – Rs. 1500
Girls – Rs. 1000
|Offline Application (LPUNEST Kit)||–||Boys – Rs. 1500
Girls – Rs. 1000
The candidates can pay the application fees for the online application by credit card/ debit card /or net banking. In the case of an offline application form, students can buy it in cash from the nearest campus center.
LPUNEST 2022 Application Form: Online Procedure
The candidates can check the following steps below to apply for LPUNEST 2022 in online mode-
Step 1: Registration to the preferred course
- Visit the official website of the LPU University i.e. admission.lpu.in.
- Choose your preferred course from the list of the given courses
- After clicking on the link, the registration window opens. Candidates can register online using their email Id, name, state, mobile number, etc.
- After filling all the required details, click on the “Register Now” button to submit all the details.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number. Enter the sent OTP and click on “OK” button to proceed further.
- Enter details such as name, email id, date of birth and mobile number and register now to complete the registration process.
Step 2: Payment for the Online Application
- After the candidates have registered successfully, the student’s dashboard will open.
- All the details filled by the candidate previously are visible here. Students can cross check the details and pay the requiste amount of the application fee given on the screen.
- The application fee is different for both girls and boys. The payment can be done online using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ or Net Banking.
Step 3: Filling in the details of the online Application Form
- After the payment of the online application fees, the candidates have to fill in other required credentials such as personal details, academic qualification details, contact details etc.
- All the information provided in the online application must be valid and correct. If the application form is incomplete or incorrect information is provided, the from will stand rejected.
Step 4: Uploading the Scanned documents
- After filling in details in the application form, candidates have to upload scanned images of the required documents
- Students will gave to upload the scanned copies of their photograph, and certificate of qualifying as mentioned by the university.
Step 5: Submit the Online Application Form
- On completion of the above-mentioned steps, candidates have to click on the submit button given at the last of the form to submit the application form. Also, students must take a print out of the submitted application for future reference and purposes.
LPUNEST 2022 Application Form: Offline Procedure
To fill the application form offline, candidates require an LPUNEST 2022 Application Kit. Candidates can obtain this kit from the University campus/ Camp Offices or any other prescribed place by paying cash of INR 1000 (for boys) and INR 500 (for girls). Once the applicant has obtained the LPUNEST-2022 kits, he/she can submit the form by one of the following methods:
1. Manual Method –
- Fill the full application form (OMR sheet) after reading all the instructions as specified under the title “Instructions for filling Application Form (OMR sheet)” given in LPUNEST 2022 booklet.
- Mail the filled application form in a self addressed envelope on the following address- Block 30, Room No 102, Lovely Professional University.
2. Semi-Online Application – In case the candidate does not wish to send the hard copy of the purchased application form, then he can/she can scratch the Unique OMR code and follow the steps below:
- Fill the application form at admission.lpu.in.
- During the payment of the application fees, choose the option of Unique OMR code (given on the OMR sheet) and fill the same in the blank.
- Submit the application form and download a copy of the complete application form for your reference.
NOTE: Any application that is submitted with incomplete details for example – declaration not signed, DD is not enclosed, photographs are not attached, documents are uploaded in the wrong size and format, or the nonpayment of the application fees, will stand rejected by the University authorities. The LPU Authorities will not be informing those candidates of any such rejected applications.
Registration is open for April and May session. Click here to apply now.
LPUNEST 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants need to fulfill the following Eligibility Criteria, for admission to BTech Programme at Lovely Professional University. Students who don’t fulfill the eligibility criteria will have their forms rejected:
Only Indian Nationals/citizens are eligible to apply for LPUNEST 2022 (B.Tech)
Applicants appearing for LPUNEST 2022 (B.Tech.) must have either completed or shall be appearing in 2022, in the final examination of 10+2 from the CBSE or CISCE or State Board etc.
Eligibility Criteria in the Qualifying Examination:
- Candidates must have passed the 12th board exams with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in with subjects Physics, Mathematics and English to qualify for the LPUNEST 2022 B.Tech course.
- There is 5% relaxation to north east state defence personnel and their dependents/ wards of kashmiri migrants in the passing marks for the qualifying exam.
- There is also a 10% relaxation to outstanding Sports Persons (i.e. A/A+ category as per Sports Scholarship) in the passing marks for the qualifying exam, subject to verification from Selection committee of the University. The selection committee should comprise the Head (DSW), Director Sports, Deputy Director Sports, Concerned Coach and VC Nominee.
Note: Only One relaxation will be only given if in case the candidate falls in both categories.
- For B.Tech. Biotechnology (BT), B.Tech. (Food Technology), B.Tech. (Biomedical Engineering) – Subjects considered are: Physics, Chemistry, English & either Maths or Biology or Biotechnology; other things remaining same as above.
- For B.Tech. Chemical Engineering (CHE) and B.Tech. (Petroleum Engineering) – Subjects considered are: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English; other things remaining same as above.
Eligible candidates can apply for LPUNEST 2022 directly from here.
LPU B.Tech Courses Offered
LPU offers a 4-year B.Tech Program which consists of a total of 8 semesters (each year consisting of 2 semesters). LPU not only offers Conventional Engineering streams or majors but also new and trend-setting streams or majors to be taken by students. Following are the streams/majors Offered in the LPU B.tech program:
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||Computer Science and Engineering|
|Information Technology (IT)||Mechanical Engineering (ME)|
|Aerospace Engineering||Civil Engineering (CE)|
|Electrical Engineering (CE)||Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|Biomedical Engineering||Chemical Engineering|
As engineering systems have become increasingly complex, the LPU has also crafted specializations within these streams. An engineering graduate after learning the basics with the undergraduate courses can progress into complex learnings with these courses. Some of such specializations are mentioned below:
Civil Engineering (CE) with specialization in
- Water and Air Testing Laboratory
- Sustainable Project and Management
- Industrial Waste Management
- Energy, Environment, and Society
Electrical Engineering (EE) with specialization in
- Instruments Technologies
- Robotics and Automation
- Power Electronics and Society
Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) CSE with specialization
- Machine Learning
- Data Science
- Big Data
- Cloud Computing
- Cyber Security
- Android Application Development
- Full Stack Web Developer
LPUNEST 2022 Application Form – FAQs
Ans. To apply for LPUNEST 2022, the candidates can fill the application form in either the online mode or collect the hard copy of the application form from the university campus.
Ans. No, the LPUNEST 2022 Application Fee is not refundable. Once it has been paid, the students cannot ask for its return even after not appearing for the exam.
Ans. In order to recover the login password, go to the homepage and click on the “Forgot password” button. Enter the application number and the registered email Id and click on the submit button. The password will be sent to the email Id.
Ans. Only candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria that are have scored a minimum 60% score in their class 12th examinations can only fill the application form.
Ans. No, LPU does not allow any changes or modifications to be made in the application form after its submission. Therefore, candidates are advised to fill the form very carefully as there is no chance of correction of any incorrect information.