KIITEE Phase 2 Result – Today, KIIT Deemed-to-be-University will announce KIITEE result 2022 for Phase 2. The candidates will be able to check the result online at kiitee.kiit.ac.in. The result is announced at the candidate’s login. To check the result, the candidates need to enter their application number and date of birth. KIITEE 2022 Phase 2 exam was held on April 14, 15, 16 and 17. In the result, details like candidate’s name, marks obtained, total score etc are mentioned. At the time of declaration of the result, the cut-off qualifying marks will also be set. After the announcement of the result, the counseling and seat allocation will be held. Check more details about KIITEE Phase 2 result from this page.
KIITEE Phase 2 Result
According to the availability of seats, the cut off rank for counseling shall be notified. Only those candidates who have the rank above the cut-off will be called for counseling.
Check Result: The candidates will be able to check KIITEE Phase 2 result from kiitee.kiit.ac.in,
KIITEE Phase 2 Result Date
Check the dates for KIITEE Phase 2 result from the table given below.
|Exam date||14, 15, 16 & 17 Apr 2022|
|Result date||19 Apr 2022|
How to Check KIITEE Phase 2 Result?
To check the result for KIITEE 2022 Phase 2, the candidates are required to follow the steps given below.
1st step: First of all, click on the direct link of KIITEE 2022 Phase 2 result.
2nd step: Now, a login window will open. Here, enter the application number and date of birth.
3rd step: After entering the details, click on the ‘continue’ button.
4th step: The result will now appear on the screen. Take its screenshot for future reference.
KIITEE 2022 Phase 2 Merit List: As per the marks obtained in KIITEE 2022, separate merit lists are prepared for various courses like B.Tech, B.Arch, BBA, BCA, BA LLB, M.Tech, LLM, MCA etc.
KIITEE Phase 2 Result 2022 Tie-Breaking Criteria
If two or more candidates obtain the equal marks, then the inter se- merit given below shall be followed:
- B.Tech (4 years): As per the marks secured in Maths, then in Physics and then, by age (preference to older candidate)
- B.Arch: On the basis of marks secured in NATA
- B.Tech (LE): As per the marks obtained in Mathematics, then in Basic Electrical Engineering, and then by age (Preference to older candidate)
- B.Sc Nursing: As per the marks obtained in Biology, then in Chemistry, and then by age (Preference to the older candidate)
- BBA/BCA/Bachelor in Design (Fashion / Textile) / Bachelor in Film & Television Production / BA.LLB / BBA LLB / B.Sc.LLB , Master of Mass Communication(Integrated): On the basis of the marks secured in Mathematical Ability, then in Analytical Ability, then in English and then by age (preference to older candidate)
- Biotechnology (Dual degree): On the basis of the marks secured in Biology, then in Chemistry, and then by age (Preference to older candidate)
- B.Sc in Computer Science / BBA (Computer Applications) / BA Economics(Hons) / BA English(Hons) / BA Sociology(Hons) / B.Com: Preference will be given to older candidate
- MCA: As per the marks obtained in Computer Awareness, then Mathematics, and then by age (Preference given to older candidate)
- M.Tech: Preference to older candidate
- M.Sc (Applied Microbiology / Biotechnology): As per the marks obtained in Biology, the Chemistry, then Mathematics and then by age (preference will be given to older candidate)
- LLM: Preference will be given to the older candidate
- M.Com / MA in Economics / MA in English / MA in Sociology / M.Sc in Computer Science / Master of Mass Communication: Preference will be given to the older candidate
- Integrated Dual Degree M.Sc & Ph.D program: Preference is given to the older candidates
What After the Declaration of KIITEE Phase 2 Result?
After the declaration of the result, the counseling and seat allocation are conducted. KIITEE counseling and seat allocation process takes place on per merit basis ie according to the performance in the entrance exam.
The counseling schedule is released online at the KIIT website and the candidates are required to attend the schedule as per the schedule. The document verification is also done at the time of counseling / admission.
The candidates who are called for counseling must bring the original documents and token fee to the counseling centre:
- Admit card
- rank card
- 10th pass certificate
- 12th mark sheet and pass certificate
- Graduation mark sheet and pass certificate only for MCA, MCA (LE), M.Sc (Biotechnology / Applied Microbiology)
- Diploma pass certificate and 3 years mark sheet (For Lateral Entry candidates)
- B.Tech / BE / MCA / M.Sc or equivalent degree certificate (For M.Tech / LLM / Ph.D candidates)
- Relevant certificate issued by the Competent Authority, clearly indicating the reservation criteria claimed by the candidate
- GATE scorecard (for M.Tech, GATE qualified candidates)
- Demand draft
FAQs on KIITEE Phase 2 Result 2022
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Ans. You can check the result from kiitee.kiit.ac.in.
Ans. To check the result, you need to enter the application number and date of birth.
Ans. Yes, according to the marks secured in entrance test, the merit lists are prepared according to the different courses.
Ans. Yes, at the time of the declaration of the result, the cut-off marks are declared.
Ans. After the announcement of the result, the counseling and seat process takes place. Those who get a rank above the cut off rank are called for counseling.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,