Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2022 , Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra has postponed the entrance exam for B.Ed/ M.Ed/ D.El.Ed courses till further order. Earlier, the exam was supposed to be held on May 29, 2022. Kendriya Hindi Sansthan conducts an entrance test for the students who want to pursue teaching. This entrance test is conducted to offer admission in courses like B.Ed/ M.Ed/ D.El.Ed etc, Only those candidates can apply for this entrance test who has secured a minimum of 50% in their graduation/ intermediate level. Scroll down to know more about Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2022 such as its eligibility criteria, application form, exam pattern, etc.
Latest – Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra has postponed the entrance exam for B.Ed/ M.Ed/ D.El.Ed courses till further order. Scroll down to check the complete details.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2022
Candidate can submit the application form for Non-Hindi State, via filling the online application form and send by post with relevant document and for International candidates send the hand-filled form with documents by post. The schedule for the commencement of various events of Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2022 Admission is given in the table below.
|Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2022||Dates|
|Opening Date for Online Form||01 Mar 2022|
|Closing date of application form||31 Mar 2022|
|Last date for submission of Application form’s hard copy||15 Apr 2022|
|Date of online/offline examination|
|Declaration of Result||to be announced|
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Entrance Exam 2022 Postponed Notice
Candidates can check the notice related to Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Entrance Exam 2022 from below image or Download notice PDF,
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2022 Notification
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates can check the notification regarding the Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2022 from below image.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for Kendriya Sansthan Admission given below.
Hindi Shikshan Nishant (M.Ed. Equivalent)
The candidates must have B.Ed / LT with the Hindi method or Hindi Shikshan Parangat with a minimum 50% marks.
Hindi Shikshan Parangat (B.Ed. Equivalent)
- BA with Hindi form recognized university with 50% marks.
- The candidates must have completed graduation in any subject with 50% marks from a recognized university along with hindi from a recognized board and BA level diploma in hindi from any institute recognized by the Government of India (Vidwan, Ratna, Shastri, etc) along with intermediate.
- The candidates must have studied one of the subject of social study like history, geography, Civics, Sociology, and Economics in their bachelor degree program.
Hindi Shikshan Praveen (TTC/BTC/D.EI.Ed Equivalent)
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with Hindi with minimum 50% marks from any recognized board.
- Intermediate in any subject with 50% marks from a recognized board along with high school with Hindi from recognized board and intermediate level certificate in Hindi from any institute recognized by Government of India (Bhushan, Kovid etc) at the intermediate level with one of the subjects of social studies.
- Intermediate with one of the subjects of social studies like history, geography, Civics, Sociology, and Economics in their bachelor degree program.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2022 Application Form
Application form for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission releases online on the official website, which is khsindia.org. Check the steps given below to fill the application form,
- Go to the official website, khsindia.org
- Click on the link to the application form
- Then, fill the details like personal details, address details, academic qualification
- Attach the documents like photograph, certificates and marksheets with the application form
- Send the application form with required document.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the expected application fee which is Rs 200/-.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2022 Admit card
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra releases admit card for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission online at khsindia.org. The registered candidates can download the hall ticket by entering the application number and date of birth. Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission admit card comprises details like name and address of the candidates, exam date, exam time, address of the test center etc. It is necessary to carry Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2022 hall ticket that must be carried to the exam centre.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2022 Exam Pattern
It is important to be aware of the exam pattern as it specifies the duration of the exam, number of questions, the total number of questions etc. Check the expected exam pattern given below for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2022.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Sections: 4
- Type of questions: MCQ
- No. of questions: 25
- Maximum marks: 100
Distribution of questions
|Language and Literature||25|
|Proficiency in Hindi||25|
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2022 Important Books
The test – takers must be aware of the books from which they could study. Check the list of the books given below for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2022.
|Teaching Aptitude & Attitude Test
for Entrance Exams
|GGSIPU B.Ed. Entrance Exam Guide||Buy Here|
|General Knowledge||Buy Here|
|Objective General Knowledge Chapterwise
Collection of 6250+ Questions
|Teaching Aptitude & Teaching Atitude:
For All Teachers Recruitment Examinations
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2022 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check the preparation tips given below fro Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2022. Make sure you follow these preparation tips till the day of examination.
- Proper time management: A good preparation starts when the time has been properly managed and everything has been decided in prior about what to study and how to study till the day of examination.
- Purchase good material: Make sure to prepare from good study material where the concepts are clearly stated.
- Practice previous year question papers: Practice more and more question papers in order to increase your efficiency.
- Keep up with the General Awareness topics: Read as much as general knowledge facts as you can. This will help you to solve the general knowledge section in less time.
- Revision: Revision is the best key to success, so make sure to revise each and every topic till a day before the examination.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2022 Result
Result for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan releases in the online mode at khsindia.org. Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2022 result is released in pdf format. It consists of name of the candidates, scores of the candidates etc. The result is declared after the successful completion of the examination and to let know that the candidate has cleared the examination and can appear for the exam.
About Kendriya Hindi Sansthan
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, ie Central Institute of Hindi is an educational institution established in 1960 by the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. It is situated in Uttar Pradesh, Agra. Its main goal is to organize educational programs related to Hindi language. Apart from its headquarters at Agra, other centers are situated at Agra, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Mysore, Shillong, Dimapur, Bhubaneshwar, Ahmedabad. Other functions of the Sansthan is to train teachers of Hindi language and provide more facilities to Hindi study workers.
FAQs on Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2022
Ans: Yes, The Institute allows admission to foreign students in some specific courses like a certificate in language proficiency, diploma in language proficiency, advanced diploma in Hindi, and a postgraduate diploma in Hindi.
Ans: Candidates can take admission in the teacher’s training program (only for Indian Students), Hindi Language Proficiency Certificate Course, Hindi Language Proficiency Diploma Course, Hindi Post-Graduate Diploma Course and Hindi Language Proficiency Advanced Diploma Course.
Ans: Yes, the students will get the 4000/-(per month) scholarship if they get selected in the main center or in the head office.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,