KCET 2022 Login – The login portal for KCET 2022 will be released with the application form. KCET login is an online portal or window which contains the candidate’s account. Through the KCET Login, candidates can fill the application form, pay the application fee, check the result, download their admit card and much more. This implies that in order to perform any task for KCET, candidate will have to use the KCET Login. KCET login can be accessed using candidate’s application number and password. The login is created on the KCET exam website ie https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/, There is no other method available for candidate to apply for the KCET other than KCET login. Candidates may check the complete details regarding the KCET login 2022 in this page .
KCET 2022 Login
After the starting of the KCET admission process, the KCET login will be activated by the KEA on the official website. Candidates will have to create their login account in order to proceed further. Once, the KCET login is generated, candidate will have to use it till the completion of the admission process for every action.
KCET 2022: The link for KCET 2022 login will be activated here soon.
See: Application Form
How to Access KCET 2022 Login?
These are the following steps in order to access their KCET 2022 login.
- Step 1: First of all, visit the official website and click on the “Existing user” option.
- Step 2: After that, a new window will open on the screen.
- Step 3: Next, Enter the login credentials ie application number and password.
- Step 4: Then, click on the ‘submit’ button. Now candidate has logged in and can check the details related to KCET.
See: Admit Card
How to Create KCET 2022 Login?
The candidates can follow the steps given below to create KCET 2022 login.
- Step 1: First of all, go to the official KCET website ie kea.kar.nic.in.
- Step 2: Next, click on the ‘KCET application form’ button. A new window will open.
- Step 3: Now, candidates have to register themselves by entering the details like name, email id, contact number etc.
Step 4: After submitting all the details, the candidate’s application number will be sent to each candidates on their registered e-mail id.
Step 5: At Last, candidate may take the screenshot of the application number and password or write it down for future reference.
Uses of KCET 2022 Login
Through KCET 2022 login, candidates can do these following activities:
Filling application form: To fill the KCET 2022 application form after the registrationcandidates need their login credentials to access the form.
Downloading the admit card: Candidates can download the KCET admit card by entering the login credentials. In order to download the KCET 2022 admit cardthe candidates have to enter their application number and date of birth.
KCET login for downloading admit card
For application form correction: The candidates can use their KCET 2022 login credentials to correct the particulars in the application form.
To check result: Candidates have to login using their login credentials for checking the result. The candidates can check the result of KCET using their registration number and by selecting the date of birth.
KCET login to check result
See: Cut Off
What to do if Forgot KCET 2022 Login Password?
The candidates can follow the steps given below to recover KCET 2022 login password.
- 1st step: Go to the official website, kea.kar.nic.in and then, access the login window.
- 2nd step: Next, click on the ‘Forgot password’ button.
- 3rd step: Then, enter the user id, application number, secret question and answer, and security code.
- 4th step: Next, click on the ‘submit’ button.
- 5th step: Finally, Candidate may write down the security code that is displayed on the screen.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,