JNUEE 2021 Application Form Correction – The application form correction facility for JNUEE 2021 has opened on September 01, 2021. The correction window opens for the registered candidates only and using the application number and password candidates can edit the form online on jnuexams.nta.ac.in. Only certain details can be edited in the form correction period and some additional charges might also be applicable to edit these details. Candidates can read more details on JNUEE 2021 application form correction below.
Latest – JNUEE 2021 Application correction window has opened. Scroll down to access the link.
JNUEE 2021 Application Form Correction
The candidates can check below the important dates of JNUEE 2021 application form correction:
|JNUEE 2021 Application Form||Important Dates|
|JNUEE Registration 2021 to start from||27 Jul 2021|
|Last date to submit JNUEE 2021 application form||27 Aug 2021|
|JNUEE 2021 Form correction starts from||01 Sep 2021|
|last date for form correction||03 Sep 2021|
|JNUEE 2021 exam date||20, 21, 22 & 23 Sep 2021|
Application Correction Window: Click here to access the JNUEE 2021 Application correction window.
Official Website – ntajnu.nic.in
JNUEE 2021 Application Form Correction Window Notice
How To Make Changes Over JNUEE 2021 Application Form Correction Window?
Candidates can follow the steps listed below to make corrections over JNUEE 2021 Application Form correction window.
- Visit the official website or directly click on the link provided below the table.
- Over the main page, a candidate will find the “Correction in Application Form of JNUEE 2021” option, click that.
- Now, a candidate is redirected to the login page, where he/she is required to enter Application Number, Password and security pin. Click “Login” to proceed.
- From the dashboard, a candidate finds the option of “Correct Application Form Particulars”, click that.
- A list of instructions will then pop out on the device’s screen. Go through each of the same and proceed to make corrections.
- Editable fields on JNUEE 2021 Application form appears then. Change the same, review the changes made and submit changes.
- Finally, if a correction fee is applicable, pay the same in online mode.
JNUEE 2021 Application Form Correction Fee
Not all the editable options needs to be paid for. As per last year’s details, NTA only charges a correction fee against some of the details. This fee is a non-refundable fee that needs to be paid in online mode via using UPI or credit/debit/net banking facility.
What Details Cannot Be Edited in JNUEE 2021 Application Form?
Over the JNUEE 2021 Form correction window, a candidate is only able to edit a few details. Some details which cannot be edited under this facility. So, candidates are advised to be extra careful while filling these are as follows:
- Candidate’s Name
- Parent’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Address of the candidate
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Who Can Do JNUEE 2021 Application Form Correction?
All those candidates who got themselves registered for JNUEE 2021 can make use of this facility to edit some details, filled over their JNUEE 2021 application form. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned over this page to make certain changes. But, before making certain changes, a candidate is advised to keep some documents/details handy. And those are:
- Your login credentials – Application number and password/date of birth.
- Payment related details – Be it of net banking, credit/debit card details.
- Go through the information brochure, once before correcting the uploaded documents or any other details.
- Be clear with all the details, that you need to rectify.
Reasons For Rejecting JNUEE 2021 Application Form
At times NTA doesn’t release the admit cards for some candidates, this could be because of the following reasons!
- Uploading Documents With Wrong Specifications – This is one of the most common reasons for the application getting rejected. Both the documents should be uploaded in JPEG format.
- Not Eligible – Candidates applying without fulfilling the prescribed eligibility norms, his/her application is canceled on these grounds.
- Correction Fee Not Paid – Just editing the changes over the correction window would n’t do! A candidate needs to submit the changes, along with a specified amount of correction fee. Only then, the changes made are accepted as successfully submitted.
- Submitting multiple forms: Candidates can apply for maximum of 3 courses. One application form must be submitted per candidate for the same level of programme, or else the application is rejected. Also, if a candidate gets admission in the course of the first choice, all rights for admission in rest 2 courses is eliminated. Thus be careful while selecting the choice of courses and their order of preference.
Correct Specification of Documents to upload in JNUEE 2021 Application Form
The correct specification of images to be uploaded in the application form of JNUEE 2021 are:
|Scanned images of latest photograph||10 kb to 200 kb||JPG/ JPEG|
|Scanned image of signature||4 kb to 30 kb||JPG/ JPEG|
JNUEE 2021 Admit Card
Once the NTA has completed with its application process and correction window, a candidate is then issued the admit cards for the exam. JNUEE 2021 admit cards are only issued in online mode on its official website, ntajnu.nic.in. Candidates require Application number and password to download their admit cards for the exam. The details printed on JNUEE 2021 admit card is exactly the same as the ones appearing on your JNUEE 2021 application form. And later, admission is provided on the verification of these details.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
JNUEE 2021s a national level entrance exam. All admissions in JNU are based on JNUEE scores, except for Ph.D, where admission is based on JNUEE scores and Viva voce. The admission via JNUEE 2021 is made in the below given departments at UG, PG, Ph.D. level:
- School of International Studies
- School of Language, Literature and Culture Studies
- School of Social Sciences
- School of Arts and Aesthetics
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Environmental Sciences
- School of Computer and Systems Sciences
- School of Physical Sciences
- School of Computational and Integrative Sciences
- School of Biotechnology
- School of Sanskrit and Indic Studies
- School of Engineering
- ABV School of Management and Entrepreneurship
- Special Center for E-Learning
- Special Center for Molecular Medicine
- Special Center for the Study of Law and Governance
- Special Center for Nano Sciences
- Special Center for Disaster Research
- Special Center for the Study of North East India
- Special Center for National Security Studies
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,