JNAFAU Application Form 2022 – JNAFAU Entrance Examination will conduct for JNAFAU Admissions 2022 into the Bachelor of Fine Arts and Bachelor of Design courses (UG and PG). The candidates who wish to apply for the Fine Arts and Design Examination are requested to fill the application in the online Application Form by collecting the required information from the relevant certificates. Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria before applying. candidates can get all details regarding JNAFAU Application Form 2022 from this article.
Latest: The application form has been started for JNAFAU Admission 2022. Scroll down to apply.
JNAFAU Application Form 2022
Online Application Form of JNAFAU Application form for BFA and B.Design Admission 2022 is available on the official website. Eligible candidates who wish to apply may fill the application forms for each course separately by visiting the University website at jnafau.ac.in. Candidates are advised to read the Admission Guidelines/ Instructions carefully before filling up the application form. Candidates can also apply online through the direct link, which is given below.
JNAFAU Application Form 2022 Important Dates
|Last date for Registration & Submission without late fee||20 Jun 2022|
|Last date for Registration & Submission with Late Fee of Rs. 3000/-||24 Jun 2022|
|BFA (Photography)||02 Jul 2022|
|Bachelor of Design||02 Jul 2022|
|BFA (Animation, Applied Art, Painting, and Sculpture)||03 Jul 2022|
JNAFAU Application Form 2022 Overview
|Exam Name||Fine Arts and Design Entrance Examination (FADEE) 2022|
|Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Application fee||Rs.1800/- (Rs. 900/- in case of SC/ST candidates)|
|Mode Of Payment||Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking|
|Official Website||jnafau.ac.in or jnafauadmissions.com|
JNAFAU Application Fee 2022
Registration fee has to be paid online only for Rs.1800/- (Rs. 900/- in case of SC/ST candidates). Kindly note that the application form and fee payment has to be submitted online only.
also check, JNAFAU Result 2022
Things Required to Fill JNAFAU Application Form 2022
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details before taking the print out of the application –
- Hall ticket number of the qualifying examination (from the intermediate/10+2/Equivalent Certificate).
- Percentage of marks in qualifying examination (from marks memo of intermediate /10+2 / Equivalent Certificate)
- Hall ticket Number of SSC or equivalent (from SSC or Equivalent Certificate)
- Date of Birth (from SSC or Equivalent Certificate)
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC (from caste certificate issued by MRO)
- PH, NCC, Sports etc.(from certificate issued by competent authority)
- Income up to one lakh or up to two lakhs or more than two lakh rupees (from income certificate issued by MRO).
- Study or residence or relevant Certificate for proof of local status (from certificates issued by School/college).
- Aadhar card details (from Aadhar card).
- DD number, Date, Bank Name and Branch.
- Transfer Certificate (School/College Leaving Certificate).
User Manual for Online Application Form , Click here to check the user manual for online application.
JNAFAU Application Form 2022 FAQ’s
Subscribe For Latest Updates
A. Candidates have to fill the online application form at the official website and have to appear for the entrance exam.
A. JNAFAU Entrance Exam 2022 is conducted once a year.
A. The official website for JNAFAU admission is jnafauadmissions.com or jnafau.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,