JKCET 2022 Application Form- BOPEE releases the notification for the application process of JKCET 2022 on the official website – jkbopee.gov.in, Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE) conducts the state-level JKCET every year. JKCET 2022 is the Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test conducted for the admissions into BE and B.Tech courses in the UT of Jammu and Kashmir, The candidates with J&K domicile who have qualified/are appearing for 10+2/ equivalent exam in non-medical stream can fill JKCET 2022 application form. The form can be filled on the official website by filling the necessary details and uploading the required documents. Refer below for detailed information on JKCET 2022 application form.
Latest: The official notification and application form for JKCET 2022 has been released. Scroll down to know more.
JKCET 2022 Application Form
BOPEE releases JKCET application form on the website jkbopee.gov.in. The aspirants visit the website and create an online registration profile to generate their application no. and password. Using these, they can then log in and fill the form and pay the fee. If any candidate is unable to fill the form, the BOPEE office also offers the service to fill it for the candidate after taking an appointment and paying Rs.100.
Some important dates regarding the JKCET 2022 Application process are:
|JKCET 2022 Events||Dates|
|Application Form Release||17 Mar 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||
07 Apr 2022
|Admit Card Release||To Be Announced|
Click here to fill out the JKCET 2022 application form from the official website, as per the schedule.
JKCET 2022 Application Fee
The application fee for JKCET 2022 is expected to be as follows, based on the application fee of last year:
- Application Fee: Rs.1200 (non-refundable,
- Mode of Payment: Online (credit/debit card or net banking)
JKCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Based on the previous year JKBOPEE eligibility criteria, the following is the expected JKCET 2022 eligibility criteria:
The candidates must-
- have domicile certificate of Jammu and Kashmir (or ST certificate of Ladakh union territory to prove domicile of Ladakh,
- have passed the qualifying examination, ie class 12th/10+2/equivalent from a recognized board by the time of UG admission.
- have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their subjects in class 10+2.
- have scored at least 50% for open merit categories and 40% for reserved categories in Class 10+2,
- be at least 17 years old. There is no upper age limit, (The candidates had to be at least 17 years old by 31 December 2021 for the previous year exam. The latest age specification will be added later after the JKCET 2022 brochure is released.)
Note: The TFW, CDP, children of para-military and UT police personnel, and sports quota candidates need to follow eligibility criteria of open merit category.
Documents needed to fill JKCET 2022 Application Form
The candidates need the documents given below to fill the JKCET 2022 application form. The same documents must be produced later during the JKCET 2022 counseling and admission process.
- A Scanned copy of resident proof of domicile of J&K or Ladakh.
- Digital copy of scanned board issued marks certificate of the qualifying exam (class 12th)
- Scanned (class 10th) matriculation/equivalent certificate for proof of date of birth.
- Self-attested scanned copy of category certificate, if applicable (It should be valid on the date of uploading and counseling,
- Scanned copy of recent passport size photograph.
- Clear scanned copy of signature.
- Clear scanned copy of left thumb impression
- Valid email ID and mobile no.
JKCET 2022 Document Image Specifications
The candidates are required to upload scanned copies of some documents in the format given below while filling JKCET 2022 application form. The original copies of these documents need to be carried along during JKCET 2022 counseling process too.
|Candidate’s Document Images||Size||Format|
|Photograph/Signature/Left Thumb-Impression||10-50 Kb||JPG/JPEG|
|J&K/Ladakh Domicile, Class 12 Mark Sheet, Date of Birth certificate(class 10), Category certificate||100-200 Kb||JPG/JPEG|
Other Specifications about the Documents to be Uploaded
- It has to be a recent colored passport size photograph.
- The background must be light without any red-eye.
- It must have a candidate nameplate with date of taking the picture mentioned on it.
- It should be without cap/goggles, although spectacles are allowed.
- The signature must be on a white sheet with blue/black ink.
- It must be clear and done by the candidates themselves.
- It should be a left thumb impression.
- The thumb print should be done by candidates themselves.
- It should be done with blue/black ink and not be smudged.
How to Apply for JKCET 2022?
The candidates need to first visit the website jkbopee.gov.in and create an online registration profile to generate their application no. and password. Using these, they can then log in and fill the JKCET 2022 online application and pay the fee. If the login password or application no. is lost, it can be retrieved by clicking on “Forgot Your Password/Application no.” under candidate login.
The steps given below need to be followed to fill JKCET 2022 application form:
Generating Application No.
- Visit jkbopee.gov.in
- Scroll down the home page and select the “Click to apply” option on CET Engineering section under Online Applications.
- Read the instructions and scroll down. Select the “click here to fill application” button.
- Read the instructions in the pop-up window and click on “Apply”.
- Fill in the registration details and submit. Preview the filled form and edit if any errors are shown and submit.
- The application no. will be displayed on the screen and sent on the registered email ID.
Note: The details filled in the JKCET 2022 application form can only be changed before its final submission. No form corrections will be allowed later.
Filling Application Fee and Uploading Documents
- After saving your application no. For future reference, select the “make payment” option. OR Login again using application no. and password to pay the fee later.
- Enter the details and click on Pay button.
- Read the instructions and proceed to pay the fee by selecting a payment mode.
- Download or print the fee transaction details page and click on Upload Documents option.
- Enter the details asked and submit. Then, click on “select file” buttons to upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Check the uploaded documents by clicking on “view” and submit.
- Click on Print Application Form to download and print its copy for further admission process.
- After successful submission of application form, the candidates must keep checking the “Application Status” under Log in.
Caution: The candidates must submit only 1 JKCET 2022 application form each. Multiple form submissions by the same candidate will lead to candidature rejection.
Details in JKCET 2022 Application Form
The following are the details that candidates need to fill in JKCET 2022 application form, based on the last year JKCET form. The same will appear accordingly in the JKCET 2022 admit card and the result.
- Name of candidate- as on class 10th certificate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Birth- as on class 10th certificate
- State whether domicile of J&K or not with domicile issue date
- Category with category certificate issue date
- Choose exam center – Srinagar or Jammu
- Email ID
- Permanent and correspondence address
- Qualifying exam (class 12th/equivalent) status and details
Note: The candidates can apply for only one reserved category which cannot be changed later.
JKCET 2022 Application Form Status
After successful submission of JKCET 2022 application form, the candidates must make sure to check application form status regularly. It shows whether the submitted form is accepted by BOPEE or not. The JKCET 2022 application form status can be checked online after submission using the steps given below:
- Step 1: Visit jkbopee.gov.in
- Step 2: Scroll down the home page and select the “Click to apply” option on CET Engineering section under Online Applications.
- Step 3: Scroll down the new window that opens and click on “Check Application Status”
- Step 4: Fill in the details asked on the page that appears as shown below.
- Step 5: Click on submit and the application status will appear on the screen. Complete the form if any steps are shown to be remaining.
Note: If any JKCET application form status is not confirmed even after form completion and fee payment, the candidates must report in the BOPEE office before the last date. Otherwise, the JKCET application form will be rejected.
JKCET 2022 Admit Card
BOPEE will only release JKCET 2022 admit cards based on the successful application form submission. The candidates have to print and preserve their colored admit cards until the admission process is complete.
- Released Where and When: The JKCET 2022 admit cards will be released on the official website jkbopee.gov.in. They are expected to release around 10 days before the exam date. The candidates who can’t download their admit card can visit the IT Section help desk at BOPEE office at Srinagar/Jammu and pay Rs.100/-to get their admit cards, by taking a telephonic appointment.
- Information on Admit Card: Candidate’s name, application no., exam roll no., exam center and exam timings.
- How to get Admit Card: JKCET 2022 admit cards can be downloaded by logging in using their application no. and password at BOPEE site.
- Things to carry with admit card: The candidates need to print colored admit cards and paste passport size photograph. They need to bring the admit card to the exam center to gain entry.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE) conducts various entrance examinations and admission processes in the union territory of Jammu and Kashmir. BOPEE was established under the Act of State Legislature, 2002. It oversees the entrance and admission process for professional courses like BE and B.Tech. in the UT of J&K. It holds the J&K Common Entrance Test (JKCET) every year through which the admission to various state-owned government and private institutions intake admissions at undergraduate level in engineering and technology courses.
Official Website: jkbopee.gov.in
JKCET 2022 Application Form Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques1. Can I check my JKCET application status?
Ans.1 Yes, JKCET 2022 application form status can be checked online on the official website by logging in.
Ques2. Can candidates from all over India apply for JKCET?
Ans.2 No, JKCET can only be taken by candidates with the domicile of UT of J&K.
Ques.3 What is the JKCET application fee?
Ans.3 The JKCET 2022 application fee is expected to be Rs.1200.
Ques4. Can JKCET application form be filled offline?
Ans.4 Candidates are expected to fill their JKCET application form online at jkbopee.gov.in. But in case they are unable to do so themselves, they can go to BOPEE office at Srinagar/Jammu and pay a fee of Rs.100/- to get their forms filled, as per the previous year guidelines.
Ques5. Can the students appearing in class 12th apply for JKCET 2022?
Ans.5 Yes, the candidates who have not passed, but are appearing for class 12th can apply for JKCET 2022. But they must have passed class 12th by the time of JKCET result and counseling.