JKCET 2022 Application Form – JKBOPEE will release the JKCET application form 2022 for B.tech on March 17, 2022. Candidates can apply for the exam from the official website jkbopee.gov.in, The last date to fill the form is April 07, 2022, Direct link to apply will be given below. Also, the dates for applying to other courses have also released. For candidates who want to take the common entrance test for engineering must first register. For registration, candidates need a valid mobile number, email id, personal details etc. After registration candidates can fill the form and make the payment of application fee. The detailed process of filling the form and uploading the documents for JKCET 2022 are given in the article below.
JKCET 2022 Application Form
Apply Here – Candidates can apply for JKCET 2022 as per the schedule from jkbopee.gov.in,
JKCET 2022 Application Form Dates
The Jammu and Kashmir board of professional entrance examinations has announced official dates for JKCET 2022. Candidates can check the application form commencement and closing dates for different courses below:
|Course||Application form start date||Last date to apply||Exam date|
|B.Ed. (Kashmir)||10th March 2022||31st March 2022||17th April 2022|
|BE/B.Tech.||17th March 2022||7th April 2022||22nd May 2022|
|29th March 2022||19th April 2022||1st week of Jun 2022|
|Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
|17th May 2022||2nd Jun 2022||to be notified|
|10th Based Paramedical
|12th April 2022||10th May 2022||4th week of May 2022|
|12th Based Paramedical
|27th April 2022||18th May 2022||2nd/3rd week of Jun 2022|
|M.Sc. Nursing Course||to be notified||to be notified||to be notified|
|M.Sc. Technology Courses,
SKIMS, Soura, Srinagar
|to be notified||to be notified||to be notified|
|B.Ed. Jammu||7th June 2022||28th Jun 2022||17th July 2022|
(Diploma Dental Hygiene/
DDM ( Diploma Dental
Mechanics) at GDC,
|to be notified||to be notified||to be notified|
|MD/MS/MDS/DNB||to be notified||to be notified||to be notified|
|MD AYUSH||to be notified||to be notified||to be notified|
|B. Architecture||to be notified||to be notified||to be notified|
|PGDRP||to be notified||to be notified||to be notified|
|B. Pharmacy||to be notified||to be notified||to be notified|
JKCET 2022 Application Form Overview
The overview of JKCET 2022 Application Form is given in the table below:
|Exam Name||JKCET 2022|
|Who Releases the Form?||Jammu and Kashmir board of professional entrance examinations|
|Mode of Form Release||Online|
|Where is the Form Released||jkbopee.gov.in|
|Application Fee||Rs. 1200|
|How to Pay Fee||Through Integrated Payment Gateway using debit card/credit card|
|Details Needed to Register||Candidate’s name, personal details, valid email address, contact details.|
|Images to be Uploaded||Candidate’s photograph, signature, left thumb impression, J&K/Ladakh Domicile certificate, category certificate etc.|
|Login Credentials||username and password|
|Who Can Apply||12th pass|
|Helpline Number||+91 194 – 2433590
+91 194 2433760
+91 194 2437647
Important Points Regarding JKCET 2022 Application Form
- Candidates can fill the application form on the official website, ie jkbopee.gov.in
- The submission of the application form will be done online only
- Applicant must be a domicile of union territory of J&K/ union territory of Ladakh as the case may and they have to produce a domicile certificate as the proof of their residency
- The photograph uploaded in the application form must have a placard indicating name of candidate and date of taking photograph. If name and date are written on the photograph, your admission from will get rejected
- If it is found that an applicant is ineligible as per the eligibility norms, his/her candidature will get canceled.
JKCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the JKCET 2022 exam. The detailed eligibility criteria specified by the exam council is given below:
For BE/B. Tech.
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in class 12th examination or an equivalent examination from a recognized board
- Unreserved category candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks
- Reserved category candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 40% marks
- Applicants must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their major subjects
- The candidates applying under TFW category are unreserved candidates. They must fulfill eligibility conditions meant for unreserved category candidates
- Candidates must have passed/appearing 10+2 or equivalent examination with Science (PCB) and English from a recognized board
JKCET 2022 Application Form Fee
The application form can be paid only via online mode through “Integrated Payment Gateway” with the help of any national credit card/debit card facility. The applicants are advised to fill out the online application forms on their own or they can take help from the exam help center faculty person. The applicants can reach out to the “Help Desk” of the IT Section of the exam conducting authorities. The application form fee is the same for both reserved and unreserved categories. Candidates can check the application fee below as per different courses:
|Course||Application Fee (INR)|
Documents required for Applying
- Domicile certificate
- aadhar card
- Qualifying examination certificate
- 12th mark sheet
- 10th mark sheet
- Scanned candidate photograph and signature
- caste category certificate
- Specially Disabled Person (PWD) certificate
Things to keep in mind before filling out the application form:
- Make sure to submit the application form before the last date
- No changes can be made in the applications form after submission. So, check the entered information thoroughly before submitting the same
- Selection consideration will be made under one reserved category only
JKCET 2022 Document Image Specifications
The candidates have to upload scanned copies of some documents in the format given below while filling JKCET 2022 application form:
|Photograph/Signature/Left Thumb-Impression||10-50 Kb||JPG/JPEG|
|J&K/Ladakh Domicile, Class 12 Mark Sheet, Date of Birth certificate(class 10), Category certificate and other documents||100-200 Kb|
How to Fill JKCET 2022 Application Form
1st Step: Go to the official website of the exam council ie jkbopee.gov.in
2nd Step: Click on the “Click to apply” option for the course you are applying for.
3rd Step: Read the given instructions about filling out the form. Then click on the “ apply here” icon.
4th Step: The registration page will open. Register yourself with the help of your mobile number, email address, candidate’s personal details etc.
5th Step: Upload your recent photograph, signature and thumb impression and click on the submit button.
6th Step: After submitting the form, the generated application form number will be generated. Note it down.
7th Step: Make a payment of the application fee and take a printout of the application form fee receipt
8th Step: After paying the fee, upload the other necessary documents like domicile certificate, mark sheets etc. Click on the application preview button.
9th Step: Carefully check all the filled details and click on submit after cross-checking every detail. Then take a printout of the admission form for future reference.
Requirements for Filling JKCET 2022 Application Form
Candidates should fill in the following information carefully and should verify all the filled entries before final submission:
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Aadhaar Number
- special category
- Required certificates
- Address details
- District, Pin
- Qualification details
- Qualifying examination
- 10th class hall ticket number
- Year of passing class 10th
- Subject group & code for entrance examination
- Status of qualifying examination- passed/appearing
- Examination center choices
JKCET 2022 Admit Card
The Jammu and Kashmir board of professional entrance examinations will release admit cards a few days prior to the JKCET 2022 entrance exam. Candidates can download their admit cards from the official website of the exam council or can visit the help desk of IT Section of the exam board after taking a prior telephonic appointment. At the help center candidates have to pay Rs 100 in order to get their admit card. No candidate shall be allowed to enter the examination center without a valid admit
card. Candidates have to preserve their admit cards till the allotment of seats or completion admission process.
Details on the JKCET 2022 Admit Card:
- Candidate’s name
- Basic details
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s photograph with signature
- Date and time of the exam
- Location and name of examination center
JKCET 2022 Exam Center
The JKCET 2022 entrance exam will be conducted at the different centers across Srinagar and Jammu as may be specified by the exam board. The information about the allotted test centers will be given in the JKCET 2022 Admit card. Exam centers will be allotted by the sole will of the examination board and will not get changed under any circumstances. Candidates are advised to reach the examination center at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the examination, otherwise, the board will not conduct another test in any circumstances for those candidates who fail to appear in the test on the scheduled date/time.
About JKCET 2022
The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE) conducts various entrance examinations for candidates looking for admission into various professional UG engineering programs. The J&K Common Entrance Test (JKCET) is conducted once every year. JKCET is an offline pen and paper-based test conducted across various centers in Jammu & Kashmir.
Official website – jkbopee.gov.in
FAQs On JKCET 2022 Application Form
Ans. You can fill out the application online on the official website.
Ans. JKCET 2022 is an offline mode exam.
Ans. Application form filling for JKCET BE and B.TECH exam will start from 17th of march 2022.
Ans. You can check JKCET 2022 exam schedule on the official website or download it from the link given on this page.