JKCET 2022 Answer Key- Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE) is expected to release the official JKCET answer key within a day after the exam. The answer key of Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET) 2022 is going to be uploaded on the official website – jkbopee.gov.in, The candidates can download the key by logging in using their application no. BOPEE also allows the candidates to submit written objections to the key with valid proofs within 3 days after its release. A revised final answer key is released later if there are any corrections. Candidates can calculate their scores using the JKCET 2022 answer key according to the marking scheme. Know more about JKCET 2022 answer key on this page below.
Latest – JKCET 2022 answer key is expected to be released online within 1 day after the exam. The JKCET notification and exam date will release soon. Scroll down to know more.
JKCET 2022 Answer Key
At first, BOPEE is expected to release JKCET 2022 answer key within a day after the exam. This key can be checked and challenged by the candidates by logging in with their application no. at the official website within 3 days. After this, a final JKCET answer key is going to be released only if any objection to the initial answer key is found to be valid, Based on this the candidates can calculate their scores and the JKCET 2022 result will be released. Given below are some important dates related to the JKCET 2022 answer key:
|Exam Date||To Be Announced
(Expected to be in April)
|Answer Key Release||To Be Announced
(within a day after exam)
|Submit Answer Key Objections||To Be Announced
(within 3 days after key release)
|Counseling Schedule||To Be Announced|
Click here to check and download the JKCET 2022 answer key, as per the schedule.
How to Download JKCET 2022 Answer Key?
The candidate can download the JKCET 2022 answer key by following the below given steps:
- Visit jkbopee.gov.in
- Search for and click on JKCET 2022 Answer Key under the green Notice Board section on the right.
- The JKCET 2022 answer key of all the question paper sets will open in pdf format.
- Save or download the key for checking the score and future use.
Note: The JKCET 2022 answer key will only remain uploaded on the website for 3 days. After 3 days, the key will be removed.
How to Use JKCET 2022 Answer Key?
The candidates need to use the JKCET 2022 marking scheme to check their scores using the answer key. The score can be calculated with the steps as follows:
- Visit jkbopee.gov.in and download JKCET 2022 answer key.
- Identify the question paper code that was given to the candidate during the exam.
- Start checking the correct options in the answer key with the answers marked during exam for every question.
- Add 1 mark for every correct answer and subtract 0.25 mark for every wrong answer.
- No mark is given or subtracted for unattempted questions.
- Calculate the score which will be out of total 180 marks.
JKCET 2022 Answer Key Objection
If any candidate wants to raise any objection to the answer key, then they can do so within 3 days after the JKCET 2022 answer key is released. Follow the following steps based on the previous year’s process to submit any challenge to the answer key:
- Step 1: Prepare a written representation of the objection to be raised against the answer key.
- Step 2: Attach valid proof from standard textbooks to support the objection.
- Step 3: Go to the nearest BOPEE office in Srinagar or Jammu and pay the fee of Rs.1000/- at the POS machine there.
- Step 4: Submit the written objection and fee receipt within 3 days after the answer key is released.
JKCET 2022 Result
The JKCET 2022 result will be released on the official BOPEE website- jkbopee.gov.in sometime after the release of final answer key. The result will also be available at the BOPEE offices in Srinagar and Jammu. The result will be prepared in the form of a merit list based on the eligibility and JKCET score calculated using JKCET 2022 answer key. The JKCET 2022 counseling will be based on the merit lists prepared using this result.
In case JKCET is not conducted, the result is prepared on the basis of candidates’ marks in the qualifying exam (class 12th).
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET) is an entrance test held for admissions into UG engineering courses (BE/B.Tech). Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE) conducts the state-level JKCET every year. Through this exam, all the candidates with the domicile of J&K can get admissions into various govt. and private colleges of J&K. The application process for JKCET is carried out online on the official BOPEE website- jkbopee.gov.in.
Click here to check the revised answer key of JKCET 2019.
Click here to check the answer key for JKCET 2018.
JKCET 2022 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques1. When will the JKCET 2022 answer key release?
Ans.1 The JKCET 2022 answer key will release within a day after the exam.
Ques2. Where/how can we check the JKCET answer key?
Ans.2 The JKCET 2022 answer key can be checked at jkbopee.gov.in.
Ques3. For how long will the JKCET answer key be available to check/download?
Ans.3 The JKCET 2022 answer key will remain uploaded on the website for 3 days only.
Ques5. What is the answer key challenge fee?
Ans.5 The candidate will have to pay Rs.1000 to submit any answer key challenge or objection.