JKBOSE 12th Syllabus 2022 – Jammu and Kashmir State Board of faculty Education (JKBOSE) has released the revised JKBOSE 12th syllabus for Jammu Division (Summer Zone) March-April 2021-22. It has been released online at jkbose.nic.in. A direct link for JKBOSE 12th class syllabus pdf download can also be accessed from here. Students appearing for the upcoming JKBOSE 12th Exam 2022 Summer zone can check the exam syllabus and start their preparation for the exam. Check more details on JKBOSE Syllabus for 12th class for Arts, Science, and Commerce stream from the page below.
Latest: JKBOSE 12th syllabus 2021-2022 has been released. Students can download the pdf from the link below.
JKBOSE 12th Syllabus 2022
Register for Board Exam Result Updates
JKBOSE 12th class exams 2022 are held for three major streams – Science, Home Science, Humanities, and Commerce. The class 12 annual exams are conducted by the Board at the end of the academic session on the basis of syllabi as prescribed. Thus, students must adhere to the provided syllabus in order to prepare for the Higher Secondary Examination Part – II ( Class 12th). Students can check the list of core subjects in each stream from the table below.
JKBOSE 12th Class Exam 2022 Syllabus – Overview
|Exam Name||JKBOSE 12th class examinations|
|Name of the conducting Body||The Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education (JKBOSE)|
|Frequency of Conduction of exam||Once in an Academic Year|
|Mode Of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Question Paper Marks||100 Marks (Theory Marks + Internal Assessments)|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
JKBOSE 12th Humanities Stream 2022
Students registered under the Humanities stream can check the JKBOSE Class 12 syllabus from below. The Humanities syllabus consists of topics such as history, geography, philosophy, political science, psychology, etc. Check the detailed syllabus here.
JKBOSE 12th Philosophy Syllabus
|Part A – Indian Philosophy||—-|
|I. Nature and Schools of Indian Philosophy||1. Nature and Schools of Indian Philosophy
2. Characterises of Indian Philosophy
3. Theory of Purusarthas ( Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksa )
|II. Philosophy of the Bhagvad Gita||1. Nishkama – Karma
|III. Buddhism, Nyaya, Yoga, Jainism||1. Buddhism ( Eight – Fold Path )
2. Nayaya ( Theory of Pramanas )
3. Yoga ( Eight – Fold Practice )
4. Jainism (Panshilla: Ahimsa, Satya, Asteya, Brahmacharya, Aprigraha )
|B. Muslim Philosophy||—-|
|IV. Introduction to Muslim Philosophy||1. Meaning and Emergence of Muslim Philosophy
2. Sources of Muslim Philosophy ( primary and secondary sources )
3. Main Philosophical Teachings of Holy Quran
|V. Principles Schools of Muslims Philosophical Thought||1. Mutazilism: Principles of Mutazilism
2. Asharism: Main Doetrines of Asharism
|VI. Muslim Philosophers and their contribution||1. Alama Iqbal – Intellect and Intuition
2. Jamalal Din Afghani – Spirituality, Morality, Rationality and Muslim Unity
3. Al – Kindi – God, Soul, Intellect
|Part C – Western Philosophy||—-|
|VII. The Casual Principles||1. Aristotle’s Theory of Four Fold Causation
2. Hume’s Theory of Causation
|VIII. Nature of Reality||1. Proof for the existence of God
2. Ontological Arguments
3. Cosmological Arguments
4. Teleological Arguments
|IX. Mind – Body Problem||1. Interactionism – Descartes
2. Parallelism – Spinoza
3. Pre – Established Harmony ( Leibnitz )
|Part D – Applied Philosophy||—|
|X. Environment Ethics , Bio Ethics , Business Ethics||1. Environment Ethics
2. Bio Ethics
3. Business Ethics
4. Philosophy of Education
JKBOSE 12th Psychology Syllabus
The syllabus for the Psychology unit consists of nine units. It includes topics like Intelligent and Attitude, Self and Personality, Meeting Life Challenges, Psychological Disorders, Group Process, Social Influence, etc. Check the detailed syllabus from below.
|I. Intelligent and Attitude||• Concept of Intelligence.
• Theories of Intelligence: Theory of multiple intelligence, Triarchic theory of intelligence, PASS
model of intelligence.
• Culture and Intelligence, Tests of Intelligence.
• Aptitude : Nature and Types.
• Giftedness ( nature and identification ).
• Individual differences ( heredity – environmental interaction ).
|II. Self and Personality||• Concept of self, self efficiency, self regulation and techniques.
• Concept of Personality, theories of Personality ( Trait and types, Psychoanalytic, Humanistic ).
• Assessment of Personality : Self report measures, Projective techniques.
|III. Meeting Life Challenges||• Concept of adjustment.
• Stress : Meaning, Sources and Types, Coping strategies.
• Concept of health and well – being.
|IV. Psychological Disorders||• Concept of normality and abnormality, Causal factors associated with psychological disorders.
• Classification of psychological disorders.
• Major psychological disorders : Anxiety, Schizophrenia ( meaning and symptoms ).
• Mood disorders, behavioral, substance related.
|V. Therapeutic Approaches||• Goals and objectives of therapeutic processes, stages of therapeutic relationships.
• Types of therapies : Psychodynamic, Humanistic, Cognitive, Behavior, Biomedical, Yoga &
• Rehabilitation of mentally ill patients.
|VI. Attitude and Social Cognition||• Nature and components of attitude, attitude – formation and change.
• Attribution , Social cognition , Schemas and Stereotypes.
• Pro – social behavior and its techniques prejudice and discrimination, Strategies for handling
|VII. Group Process and Social Influence||• Meaning of group, group behavior, factors influencing group formation, types of group, Social
identity, intergroup conflict : conflict resolution strategies.
• Social influence processes : conformity, obedience and compliance, cooperation and competition.
|VIII. Environment and Social Concerns||• Human – Environmental relationships : noise pollution, air pollution, natural and man-made
• Social issues : poverty, aggression and violence, gender discrimination.
• Promoting pro-environmental behavior, human rights and peace management
|IX. Statistics||• Meaning of Statistics, types of Statistics, preparation of frequency distribution.
• Measures of central tendency: Mean, Median and Mode.
• Measures of variability: Range, S.D, Q.D, Average Deviation
JKBOSE 12th Political Science Syllabus
There are two intricate parts in the JKBOSE 12th Political Science syllabus – Part A is Contemporary World Politics, and Part B is Politics in India since Independence.
Part A – Contemporary World Politics
|I. Cold War Era in World Politics||Emergence of two power blocs after the Second World War. Arenas of the cold war. Challenges to Bipolarity: Non Aligned Movement, quest for new international economic order. India and the cold war .|
|II. Disintegration of the “Second World” and the Collapse of Bipolarity||New entities in world politics : Russia, Balkan states and Central Asian states. Introduction of democratic
politics and capitalism in post – communist regimes.India’s relation with Russia and other post –
|III. US Dominance in World Politics||Growth of unilateralism : Afghanistan, first Gulf War, response to 9/11 and attack on Iraq. Dominance and
challenge to the US in economy and ideology. India’s renegotiation of its relationship with the USA.
|IV. Alternative Centres of Economic and Political Power||Rise of China as an economic power in post – Mao era, creation and expansion of European Union, ASEAN.
India’s changing relations with China.
|V. South Asia in the Post – Cold War Era||Democratisation and its reversals in Pakistan and Nepal.Ethnic conflict in Sri Lanka, Impact of economic
globalization on the region.Conflicts and efforts for peace in South Asia.India’s relations with its
|VI. International Organizations in a Unipolar World||Restructuring and the future of the UN.India’s position in the restructured UN. Rise of the new international
actors ; New international economic organizations, NGO’s. How democratic and accountable are the new
institutions of global governance?
|VII. Security in Contemporary World||Traditional concerns about the security and politics of disarmament. Non – traditional or human security : global
poverty, health and education. Issues of human rights and migration .
|VIII. Globalization and its Critics||Economic, cultural and political manifestations.Debates on the nature of consequences of globalization. Anti
– globalization movements. India as an arena of globalization and struggle against it.
|IX. Environmental and Natural Resources in Global Politics||Environment movement and evolution of global environmental norms.Conflicts over traditional and
common property resources.Rights of indigenous people. India’s stand in global environmental debates.
Part B – Politics in India since Independence
|X. Nation – Building and Its Problems||Nehru’s approach to nation – building : Legacy of partition: challenge of ‘refugee’ resettlement, the Kashmir
problem. Organization and reorganization of states; Political conflicts over language
|XI. Era of One – Party Dominance||First three general elections, nature of Congress dominance at the national level, uneven dominance at the
state level, coalitional nature of Congress. Major opposition parties.
|XII. Politics of Planned Development||Five year plans, expansion of state sector and the rise of new economic interests. Famine and suspension
of five year plans.Green revolution and its political fallouts.
|XIII. India’s External Relations||Nehru’s foreign policy.Sino – Indian war of 1962, Indo – Pak war of 1965 and 1971.India’s nuclear
programme and shifting alliances in world politics.
|XIV. Challenge to and Restoration of Congress System||Political succession after Nehru. Non – Congressism and electoral upset of 1967, Congress split and
reconstitution . Congress’ victory in 1971 elections, politics of ‘’garibi hatao’’
|XV. Crisis of the Constitutional Order||Search for ‘committed’ bureaucracy and judiciary. Navnirman movement in Gujarat and the Bihar
movement. Emergency context constitutional and extra – constitutional dimensions, resistance to
emergency. 1977 elections and the formation of Janata Party. Rise of civil liberties organizations .
|XVI. Regional Aspirations and Conflicts||Rise of regional parties. Punjab crisis.The Kashmir situation.Challenges and responses in the North East.|
|XVII. Rise of New Social Movement||Farmers’ movements, Women’s movement, Environment and Development – affected people’s movements.
Implementation of Mandal Commission report and its aftermath
|XVIII. Recent Developments in Indian Politics||Participatory upsurge in 1990s.Rise of the JD and the BJP.Increasing role of regional parties and coalition
politics.UF and NDA governments.Elections 2004 and UPA governments
JKBOSE 12th Science Syllabus 2022
The mandatory subjects in JKBOSE Class 12 Science stream are Physics, Chemistry, and English. Students can check the syllabus for these compulsory subjects from below.
JKBOSE 12th Physics Syllabus
|3||Magnetic Effects of Current & Magnetism|
|4||Electro-Magnetic Induction and Alternating Currents|
|7||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|8||Atoms and Nuclei|
JKBOSE 12th Chemistry Syllabus
|VI||General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements|
|VIII||d and f-Block Elements|
|X||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|XI||Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers|
|XII||Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids|
|XIII||Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen|
|XVI||Chemistry in Everyday Life|
JKBOSE 12th Biology Syllabus – Section A (Botany)
|I||Reproduction in Flowering Plants|
|III||Biology and Human Welfare|
|IV||Ecology and Environment|
JKBOSE 12th Biology Syllabus – Section B (Zoology)
|II||Genetics and Evolution|
|III||Biology and Human Welfare|
|IV||Biotechnology and its Application|
JKBOSE 12th Mathematics Syllabus
|I||Relations and Functions|
|IV||Vectors and Three-Dimensional Geometry|
JKBOSE 12th Commerce Syllabus 2022
Two of the mandatory subjects in the commerce stream are Business Studies and Accountancy. Check the complete syllabus for JKBOSE Class 12 commerce syllabus from below.
JKBOSE 12th Business Studies Syllabus
Part A – Principles and Functions of Management
|I||Nature and Significance of Management|
|II||Principles of Management|
|III||Management and Business Environment|
Part B – Business Finance and Marketing
JKBOSE 12th Accountancy Syllabus
|Part A – Accounting for Partnership Firms and Companies|
|Unit 1 – Accounting for Partnership Firms|
|1.||Fundamentals and Admission of a Partner|
|2.||Retirement and Death of a Partner|
|3.||Dissolution of Partnership Firm|
|Unit 2 – Accounting for Companies|
|1.||Accounting for Share Capital|
|2.||Accounting for Debentures|
|Unit 3 – Financial Statement Analysis|
|Unit 4 – Cash Flow Statement|
How to Download JKBOSE 12th Syllabus 2022?
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to download the JKBOSE 12th syllabus 2022 from the official website:
- Visit the official website of the Jammu and Kashmir board – jkbose.nic.in.
- In the primary menu, click on the “Student Corner” option then “Syllabus” and choose “Class 12th”.
- Candidates are then required to click on the “Revised Syllabus and Courses of Study for 12th” link.
- Download and save the syllabus PDF that’s open for further reference.
Preparation Tips for JKBOSE 12th Exam 2022
To prepare for the J&K Class 12th board exams 2022, students can check the preparation tips as given below.
- It is advised to the students to start their preparation as early as possible. Starting your preparation eearly will give you ample time to review the syllabus and complete it on-time.
- You must check the exam syllabus and study the topics as given in it.
- Now that the date sheet has been released, make a study plan as per it. Start studying for subjects for which the exam is going to be held first and likewise move forward.
- Students are also advised to make a habit of making notes during class as this will help thm to understand and clarify doubts then and there.
- You can ask for notes from your seniors or coaching institutes. You may also your teachers to mark important questions for each subject.
- Revision is a must for each topic. Make sure that you have enought ime for revision.
- Practice solving JKBOSE 12th model papers, sample papers and past year questions papers
FAQs on JKBOSE 12th Syllabus 2022
Ans. Yes, the board has reduced the syllabus by 40 percent.
Ans. You can download the class 12th JKBOSE syllabus 2022 from the official website or download it from this page.
Ans. The JKBOSE Class 12 New Syllabus 2022 is available for the streams such as Commerce, Science, and Humanities.
Ans. The Time Duration of the JKBOSE 12th Class Exam is 3 Hours.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.