JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Counseling 2022: The dates for JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 counseling will be announced soon at jipmer.edu.in. Before the actual counseling, a list of the candidates eligible for counseling will also be published. All those candidates who will be declared eligible can take part in the counselling. The process of counseling would be carried out in physical mode at JIPMER. To take part in the counselling, the eligible candidates have to register first. The candidates will be allotted seats according to their choices, merit, and availability of seats. Check more details about JIPMER B.Sc Nursing counseling 2022 from this page.
JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 Counseling
Latest: The details for JIPMER B.Sc Nursing counseling 2021-22 will be available soon at jipmer.edu.in,
JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Counseling 2022 Overview
The table below gives an overview of the JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 Counseling overview:
|Conducting body||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research|
|Mode of counseling||Offline|
|Documents to be carried on the day of counseling||All certificates in original
3 sets of photocopies of all the certificates
6 recent colored passport size photographs
JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Counseling 2022 Important Dates
The important dates to note for JIPMER B.Sc Nursing are:
|Release of the list of eligible candidates||On or Before 21st Mar 2022|
|Further details for counseling||To be announced|
JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 Counseling Process
The counseling process for admission into JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2022, would be initiated soon. The entire counseling process for JIPMER B.Sc. Nursing 2022 would be as follows:
- The candidate must fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned by the authorities.
- Once the eligibility criteria are met, fill out the application form via online mode, and keep a copy of the same for future references. It should be noted that my completion of the registration form does not ensure or confirm the right to counseling or admission.
- Then, a list of eligible candidates would be released by the authorities on their official website, jipmer.edu.in.
- The counseling would be carried out in physical mode at JIPMER. The candidates eligible for counseling must report to the premises at the scheduled time and the candidates whose certificates in original are verified and found to be in order will be allowed to participate in the counseling process.
- Followed by the counseling is the admission process. On the same day of seat allotment and counseling, a few documents have to be submitted.
- Finally, the admission fee has to be paid. The fee is Rs 11,410 (subjected to changes). The fees can be paid online and are non-refundable. The fees have to be paid on the same day of seat allotment, and document submission.
In case the aspirant cannot submit the documents admission will be denied. The documents to submit are:
- Valid Photo Identity proof
- Admit Card of NEET (UG) 2021.
- Result/ Rank letter issued by NTA.
- JIPMER BSc Nursing Courses Application form 2021.
- Proof of Date of Birth (X Std. Certificate or Birth Certificate).
- Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Statement of marks of the qualifying examination (XII Marksheet).
- Character Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied or Migration Certificate.
- Residence Certificate issued by Revenue Authority not below the rank of Tahsildar or
- Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes-NCL/ Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled
Tribe should submit their Community Certificate, obtained from the competent authority.
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) candidates should submit the required Income & Asset
Certificate as in Annexure III.
- For candidates applying under Puducherry UT quota, should submit their Residence Certificate / Employer Certificate as in the Annexure IV.
- For PwD candidates a Medical Certificate from the authorized-centres as listed in the
NTA NEET 2021 Information Bulletin should be submitted.
- COVID-19 Vaccination certificate should also be submitted.
- Three sets of xerox copies of all the certificates have to be submitted.
- Six recent Passport size color photographs
How To Register For JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 Counseling?
To register for JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2022 counseling, an eligible aspirant must fill out an application form. The application form can only be filled out via online mode. Follow the following steps to fill out the application form:
- Visit the official webiste, jipmer.edu.in and click on Application Link for BSc Courses – Admission 2021, and start the registration process.
- Fill in your full name, mobile number, email address, the captcha and register. Then you will get a user Id, and then visit the application form, and fill in the rest of the details.
- Fill in your personal details, parents details, qualification details, NEET exam details, address, ID proof.
- Upload your photograph, signature, NEET UG Scorecard.
- Fill in the captcha, and click on submit. Kindly fill in all the details carefully since they cannot be changed later.
- Fill in the application fee via online mode. Download a copy of the application form, for future references.
FAQs for JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Counseling 2022
Answer: All the aspirants with Indian nationality, with NEET qualification, who have completed age 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December 2021, and have qualified high school are eligible for the counseling process.
Answer: If your name is present in the eligible candidates list, then it means you are eligible for counseling.
Answer: The counseling will be held in person at JIPMER.
Answer: The seat will be allotted according to the candidate’s choice, merit, and seat availability.
Answer: Yes, you are required to carry the original certificates on the day of counseling. Some of the certificates that need to be carried are valid photo id proof, admit card of NEET UG 2021, rank card issued by NTA, JIPMER B.Sc Nursing application form, pass certificate of the qualifying exam, statement of marks of the qualifying exam etc.