JEE Main 2020 Question Paper – Candidates can download JEE Main question paper 2020 for January and September exam from this page. The question paper for JEE Main 2020 is uploaded as pdf, along with the answer key. Candidates can download it date wise and use to cross check answers or prepare for the exam. The question paper provided on this page has been released by National Testing Agency (NTA) on the official website jeemain.nta.in. You can check more details on JEE Main 2020 Question Paper from here.
JEE Main 2020 Question Paper with Answer Key
NTA conducts Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main twice a year. The question papers are available for JEE Main 2020 January exam and JEE Main 2020 April (September) exam.
Download JEE Main 2020 January Question Paper PDF
Download JEE Main 2020 September Question Paper PDF
JEE Main 2020 BArch / BPlan Paper Analysis
- The exam conducted on Day 1 was of BArch / BPlan.
- In Shift 1, maths and drawing section was difficult. However, aptitude was easy. Overall, Class 12th had more weightage in this shift.
- Likewise, review was provided for Shift 2 as well. .Maths section was difficult, however, aptitude was easy-moderate and drawing section was easy but time consuming.
- In Shift 2 in the maths section, maximum weightage was of Class 11th.
JEE Main 2020 BE / BTech Paper Analysis
- A total of 921261 candidates registered for JEE Main 2020 BE / BTech exam.
- As per the analysis released by the coaching institute, it has been stated that Chemistry and Mathematics paper were tough as compared to Physics.
- Physics paper has mixed reviews as some students said it was time consuming and tough, whereas others said that it is easy.
- Chemistry paper was completely NCERT based.
- There were more questions from organic chemistry in all exam dates.
- Mathematics was difficult and lengthy in all exam dates and shift.
- The numerical or integer type questions asked in the test were simple but calculative and candidates need to enter the value up to 2 decimals only.
- In BE / BTech 200 question paper, there were questions like on chloramphenicol, the purest form of iron, plaster of paris formula, penicillin, etc.
Overall the difficulty level of JEE Main 2020 question paper for all exam dates is provided in the table below.
|JEE Main 2020 exam date||Overall difficulty level|
|06 Jan 2020||Moderate|
|07 Jan 2020||Moderate – Difficult|
|08 Jan 2020||Moderate|
|09 Jan 2020||Moderate|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,