INI SS 2022 Registration – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi is all set to start INI SS registration 2022 for the July session from March 16, 2022, The eligible candidates will be able to apply for INI SS 2022 online at aiimsexams.ac.in. The application form will be available for the candidates who want to take admission in Post Doctoral courses like DM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD – Hospital Administration offered at AIIMS New Delhi, other AIIMS, JIPMER, PGIMER, NIMHANS and SCTIMST. To complete INI SS application process, the candidates have to register, provide the correct details in the form, upload the images and, pay the application fee. Scroll down to check more details on INI SS 2022 application form here such as application fee, steps to apply, important dates etc.
INI SS 2022 Application Form
Latest – As per the official notice, INI SS 2022 registration for the July session will start from March 16, 2022. The candidates will be able to register online at aiimsexams.ac.in,
INI SS 2022 Application Form Overview
Given below are the important information and dates related to the online application process:
|Documents to be uploaded||Scanned image of photograph
Scanned image of signature
Scanned image left-thumb
|Application fee||Rs 4250|
|Mode of payment||Debit card / credit card / net banking|
INI SS 2022 Application Form Dates
Check the dates for INI SS 2022 application form given in the table below.
|Events||Dates for July session||Dates for Jan session|
|Availability of application form||16 Mar 2022||28 Oct 2021|
|Last date to register||30 Mar 2022|
|Application form Status||to be announced||19 – 23 Nov 2021 up to 5:00 pm|
INI SS 2022 Application Fee
The application fee for INI-SS 2022 Exam has to be paid during the online application process. It can be paid through Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. Given below are more details for application fees for INI-SS exam:
- The fees will be Rs. 4250/- + Transaction charges as applicable for all participants,
- The PWBD candidates are exempted from paying the application fees.
- Application fees paid will not be refundable under any circumstances.
- Applications made without the prescribed fees will be rejected.
Documents Required for INI SS 2022 Registration
The candidates must have the following documents ready before proceeding with INI SS 2022 registration.
- Scanned image of photograph
- Scanned image of signature
- Scanned image of left-thumb impression
- academic certificates
- Debit card / credit card / net banking details
Image Specifications for INI SS 2022 Application Form
The candidates are required to upload the images in the application form in the proper size and format. Check the details given below.
|Images||File Size||Format||Size of the box – for scanning||Dimensions (Pixels)|
|Photograph||50 KB – 100 KB||JPEG||3 x 4 cms||300*400|
|Signature||10 KB – 50 KB||JPEG||4 x 2 cms||400*200|
|Left Thumb Print||10 KB – 50 KB||JPEG||2 x 3 cms||200*300|
- The photo should have a white background.
- The photograph must be clicked within 6 months from on-line registration starting date.
- Scan the box only where the photo has been pasted and not the whole sheet.
- Signature must be done with black / blue ink pen (preferable fountain pen).
- The signature must be done inside the drawn box only. It must be clear. There should be no overwriting.
- Left thumb print should be done with black / blue ink.
- The thumb print must be clear so that the curves on thumb can be clearly seen in print.
Click here to check the image upload instructions.
How to Apply for INI SS 2022?
The application form for INI SS 2022 is only available online. Candidates are advised to go through this procedure with a stable internet connection.
Follow the below steps to complete the online application process:
Step-1: Click on the direct link to register given above.
Step-2: On the ‘Welcome to the Login Page’, click on the ‘Click Here’ button under the New Registration option.
Step-3: The new page will have the ‘Proceed’ button at the bottom of the page. Click it to proceed to the registration page.
Step-4: On the registration page, the applicant should fill in details like Course Name, Full Name, DOB, Address, Community, Gender, Contact No. etc. Later.
Step-5: After filling in the required details, check the ‘Declaration of Eligibility’ checkbox and click on the ‘Register’ button.
Step-6: The candidates will be issued their login credentials at their registered e-mail id.
Step-7: Candidates can log in with the credentials provided through e-mail and change the password on the first time log in. Password should be between 8-10 characters long. It is advised to keep the password safe for future reference.
Step-8: Once on the login page, the candidates will be able to view the various stages of their application status.
Step-9: The candidates would be required to add their qualification details while going through the application process. This would involve adding the degree which the candidate has obtained and the name of the university from which such qualification was obtained.
Step-10: Next, the candidates can go through the various stages of the application process which includes entering the experience details and exam center.
Step-11: Then, pay the registration fee. Payment of Registration Fee can only be done through Debit card/Credit card and Net Banking. It is advised to take a printout of the receipt generated.
Step-12: After payment of registration fees, ‘My Page’ will be generated for each applicant, it will contain the candidate’s information as filled by them along with their Application Number which they can use for future correspondence.
Step-13: Applicant is required to upload a recently taken images of photograph, signature and thumb-impression.
Step-14: Applicant should take a printout of registration slip and check all information filled in the form carefully before final submission of the registration form. After the form is submitted, it will not be subject to changes.
Details to be Entered in INI SS 2022 Application Form
Candidates are required to provide the below details during the online registration process:
- Name of the Course
- Full Name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s Name
- Marital Status
- Date of Birth
- ID proof and details
- Mobile Number
- Correspondence address
- Permanent address
- Passport Photograph
- Digital copy of signatures
INI SS 2022 Admit Card
The admit cards for INI SS 2022 exam will be issued to the candidates on the official website once the online application process has been completed.
After the payment of exam fees during the registration process, a ‘My Page’ will be generated for each applicant. My Page for each applicant will contain the information filled by them along with their Application Number and Admit card.
About INI SS 2022
INI SS examination is a two-stage evaluation process. Given below are the details for both the stages of examination:
Stage-1: Applicable to all participating institutes.
|Number of Questions||80 Questions|
|Total Marks||80 Marks|
|Language of the paper||english|
|Question types||Objective type questions|
|Marking Scheme||1. +1 Mark for correct responses
2. -1/3 Marks for incorrect responses
3. Unanswered questions will be marked 0
Stage-2: Applicable to AIIMS only.
- This stage carries the weightage of a total of 20 marks.
- Candidates who have cleared the Stage-1 exam are eligible to appear for Stage-2.
- Candidate must be eligible as per the criteria of AIIMS.
- The candidates who qualify the above criteria will be called for departmental clinical/practical/lab-based assessment which will carry 20 marks for this stage.
- To qualify for AIIMS seat allocation, the candidate must obtain at least 50% marks in Stage-1 and Stage-2 combined.
- The candidates who have scored more than 50% marks in Stage-1 but less than 50% marks in Stage-1 and 2 combined will not be considered qualified for AIIMS seat allocation.
- Candidates who are called for Stage-2 and fail to show up will not be considered qualified for AIIMS seat allocation.
FAQ on INI SS 2022 Application Form
A – INI SS 2022 application can be done online at iniss.aiimsexams.ac.in.
A – The application fees for all applicants except PWBD candidates is Rs. 4250/- plus transaction charges.
A – The application fee for INI SS is payable through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
A – No, you are required to apply via online mode only.
A – No, you are not required to send the hard copy of the registration slip to AIIMS.
A – Once the registration is complete, you will receive the login credentials at your registered mobile number and email id.
A – The application form is available for the courses DM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD (Hospital Administration).