INI CET 2022 Basic Registration – The last date to do INI CET basic registration 2022 was March 07, 2022. Now, the registration process is over. All those candidates who want to register for PG courses like MD / MS / M.Ch (6 years) / DM (6 years) / MDS can register online at aiimsexams.ac.in. In order to complete the basic registration, the candidates are required to enter the basic information and upload the images. Once the basic registration process is done, the candidates will be able to generate EUC and complete the application form. Check more details about INI CET 2022 basic registration from this page.
INI CET 2022 Basic Registration
Latest – INI CET 2022 basic registration is now over.
INI CET 2022 Basic Registration Dates
Read the table below to learn all the INI CET 2022 important dates that candidates must know so that they don’t miss the deadlines.
|Registration begins on||31 Jan 2022|
|Registration ends on / editing of registration and basic information||07 Mar 2022|
|Status of registration & basic registration and last date of correction of rejected images||11 – 15 Mar 2022|
|Final status of accepted registration and basic information||18 Mar 2022|
|Generation of EUC, completion of application form, editing of application form||21 Mar – 11 Apr 2022|
|Uploading of valid certificates||21 Mar – 08 May 2022|
|Checking status of completion of application form & last date of
submission of required documents
|22 – 25 Apr 2022|
|Final status of online registration will be available on||29 Apr 2022|
INI CET 2022 Eligiblity Criteria
AIIMS has set eligibility criteria for the candidates to appear for INI CET 2022 examination. The candidate must read the eligibility criteria to check if they fit for the entrance exam or not, before applying for it. They must be aware of all the requirements set by AIIMS. Here’s the eligibility criteria of INI CET 2022.
- Age limit: There is no age limit to apply for INI CET 2022.
- Number of attempts: There is no restrictions on number of attempts. The candidate can attempt INI CET exam any number of times.
- Nationality: Indian Nationals, OCI/ NRI, Foreign Nationals.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in of the six years program, MBBS or BDS from recognised institute. Also, the canddiates must have completed one year Internship/Practical Training with proper certifications.
- Marks Specification Category-wise: The only candidate who has obtained minimum required marks in the undergraduate program (MBBS/BDS) as per their category are eligible for the entrance exam. Here are marks specificiations for each category:
|Category||Minimum marks Criteria|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities [PWBD]||50-55%|
Note: The minimum marks are set on the basis of Aggregate marks of all MBBS/BDS Profession exams marks not total marks. So the candidate must not consider Aggregate marks as total marks either.
What is INI CET 2022 Basic Registration?
INI CET 2022 registration process is hosted by AIIMS at their official site aiimsexams.ac.in. In the official registration process, the first step to be followed is basic registration for INI CET 2022. Basic registration is a one-time process that is done by the candidate for appearing the medical entrance exam. It is done in online mode, through computer, laptops and other smart gadgets.
The candidates who have registered already and their application has been accepted, they do not need to repeat this procedure they can move to the further step which is Generation of Exam Unique Code, EUC. Basic Registration is done to generate login credentials which are Registration ID and Password, then in order to complete the registration process the candidates need to login through these login credentials each time.
Important Points for INI CET 2022 Basic Registration
Here are few points the candidates need to know for INI CET 2022 registration.
- The candidates who have registered once for the INI CET 2022 Examination and their form has been accepted, they don’t need to provide basic candidate information again. They can directly login for further steps, by using login credentials.
- All the candidates must have to complete the basic registration for INI CET 2022 before the closing date, only then they can move further to complete the process.
- The only candidates who have registered for basic registration will be able to generate EUC and final registration.
- Once the final registration starts, basic registration will be closed permanently.
- Incomplete for, or mistakenly filled or deliberately concealed information form will be rejected directly without any intimation. So the candidates are advised to fill the information carefully, to avoid any sort of delay in the application form.
- The candidates must start filling the form as soon as the procedure is initiated by official authorities, to avoid any kind of last minute rush.
- Application fee once remitted will not be refunded.
- If due to some network glitch or other reason the application fee is paid more than once, it will be refunded in the bank account of the candidate.
Documents Needed to Complete INI CET 2022 2022 Registration
In order to complete INI CET 2022 registration, the following documents are required.
- A valid mobile number
- A valid email id
- Valid id proof (Aadhaar card/ voter id/ passport/ Driving license)
INI CET 2022 Image Specifications for Basic Registration
The acceptance or rejection of the application will be done on the basis of quality and format of images uploaded by the candidate. So be careful while uploading the images. Read the table below to learn all specifications to be considered in the application form.
Instruction For digital image of Photo
You can made this process in two way which are mentioned below.
- Stand / sit on a white background to take pictures.
- Students have to use a digital device (camera etc).
- Click on the color photo in bright light using any digital device (preferably with> 5 megapixel resolution). Avoid using flash as it creates a shadow on a white background.
- You have to look directly at the camera (to avoid the angle of the face).
- Make sure your eyes and both ears are clearly visible in the photograph.
- Make sure that the image is taken against a white background without a border and clearly shows your face, eyes and both ears. before scanning.
- Image should be standard passport size (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, width x height).
- Image should be recent (within 6 months of online application).
Instruction For digital image of Signature
- Students must sign a white sheet inside a box.
- For signature, you have to draw a box of 3 cm x 6 cm (width*height) on a white paper sheet with a pencil.
- Take a thick tip black/blue ink pen for signature.
- The person who will be appearing in the examination should sign with full name within the drawn box.
- Students must click signature within the box in bright light conditions using any digital device (preferably with > 5 megapixel resolution).
- Please avoid to using flash.
- Students have to check the shadow of their hands/camera/smartphone etc. does not fall on the sheet.
- The image must not be blurred due to low light conditions or shaking of hands.
This kind of signature are not acceptable.
- Signature containing Initials only
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS
- Signature with overwriting
Instruction For digital image of Thumb impression
- Students must take the left thumbprint on a white sheet in a box measuring 4 cm x 3 cm (width x height).
- Students must use a fresh blue/black colour ink pad.
- Clean your hands and dry your thumb before you begin and then gently press your left thumb against the ink pad and take a horizontal print of your left thumb.
- Student must click the image in bright light conditions using any digital device (preferably with > 5 megapixel resolution).
- Student please avoid to using flash.
- Students have to check the shadow of their hands/camera/smartphone etc. does not fall on the sheet in the thumb impression process.
- Students keep in mind that the image must not blurred due to low light conditions or shaking of hands.
|Photograph||JPG/ JPEG/ GIF/ PNG||50 – 100kb|
|Signature||JPG/ JPEG/ GIF/ PNG||20 – 100kb|
|Thumb Impression||JPG/ JPEG/ GIF/ PNG||20 – 100kb|
How to do INI CET 2022 Basic Registration?
INI CET 2022 Basic Registration can be completed by following the below-given steps.
Step 1: Click on the direct link of INI CET 2022 registration given above n this page.
Step 2: Now, click on the registration link as shown in the image below.
Step 3: After that click on proceed button.
Step 4: Next you have to enter your name, guardian’s name, date of birth, gender, category, nationality, id proof, identification mark etc.
Step 5: Next you have to enter your contact details and address details such as email id, mobile number, country, pincode, state, city, district etc.
Step 6: Then you have to click on the declaration box and then click on the register button.
Step 7: After that a pop-up box will be opened. There you will see your registration number as per the below image.
Step 8: Then you will be redirected to login page and now upload the images as per the specifications.
The basic registration should be done in order including both the steps of uploading images and basic registration. It is necessary to be accepted to proceed for the further process which is Generation of Exam Unique Code.
Details to be Entered While Doing INI CET 2022 Basic Registration
Here are the details that needed to be filled while doing INI CET 2022 Basic Registration:
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- ID Proof
- ID Proof number
- Place of Issue
- Identification marks
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Alternative contact number
- Address line 1
- Address line 2
- Address line 3
What to do after INI CET 2022 Basic Registration?
Once the candidate successfully get registered, these two steps are to be followed in order to complete the whole procedure:
Step-1: How to generate EUC (Generation of Exam Unique Code)?
To generate EUC, the candidate is supposed to login in with their login credentials which were generated during basic registration. After login credentials, enter the captch code given in a box. Verify the details given on the screen. Next, select the subject for which EUC code has to be generated. Click “Generate”. Hence the code is generated, now candidates can note it down for Final registration referance.
Step-2: Final Registration
The final registration is done after EUC generation. Learn all the steps below on how to do INI CET 2022 Final Registration.
- For final registration, the candidate have to login through the login credentials and the EUC generated.
- After logging in the candidate can see a pre-filled application form display on their screen.
- Click on “Proceed”.
- Now the candidate can start completing the rest of the application form by filling details such as medium of the examination, enter educational qualification details like Qualifying Examination, Name, Status etc. and also fill Address details.
- After filling all the details, the candidates are required to pay the fees for the application form. The payment can be done through debit card/ credit card and net banking. The candidates are advised to take a printout of payment receipt bearing unique registration number which could be used for future reference.
|General /OBC Candidates/Foreign
|Rs.2000.00 (Rupees Two Thousand only)|
|SC/ST/EWS applicant||Rs.1500.00 (Rupees Fifteen hundred only)|
|Persons with Benchmark
|NIL (Exempted from payment of Examination
Step-5: Now comes, the City Selection. The candidates are supposed to select the city according to their convenience from the available city lists. Please note that once the city is selected it can’t be changed later.
Note: The candidates must keep all the print outs of payment, basic registration and final registration for future references. Hence the final registration is completed here. The candidates can check the status of registration form by login to the official website through their login credentials.
INI CET 2022 Registration – Live Updates
Check the live updates for INI CET 2022 registration from here.
At 4.00 PM – INI CET 2022 registration will start in 01 hour. Keep the following documents ready to complete the registration:
- One valid id proof
- Scanned image of photograph
- Scanned image of signature
- Scanned image of thumb impression
At 3.30 PM – During INI CET 2022 basic registration for July session, the candidates need to register themselves by providing their personal and contact details. Also, they need to upload the images of photograph, signature and thumb impression.
At 1.05 PM – The last date to complete INI CET 2022 registration is March 07, 2022. After this, the candidates who have registered can check their status and rectify the images, if rejected.
At 12.45 PM – In order to complete INI CET 2022 registration, follow the steps given below.
- Go to the official website, aiimsexams.ac.in.
- Then, click on the ‘INI CET 2022 registration’ link.
- Next, enter the personal and contact details and submit them.
- Then, upload the images.
- After this, the login credentials for INI CET 2022 will be generated.
At 12.01 PM – The candidates who want to register for INI CET 2022 can complete the registration process online at aiimsexams.ac.in.
At 11.50 AM: Today, AIIMS, New Delhi will open the registration portal for the candidates who want to apply for INI CET 2022 July session. As per the official notice, the registration will start at 5.00 PM today.
FAQs on INI CET 2022 Basic Registration
Ans. No, It is possible only online.
Ans. The application fee of INI CET is Rs. 2000/- for general candidates, Rs. 1500/- for SC/ST.
Ans. INI CET 2022 registration form has released now.
Ans. Students have to visit the official website of INI CET at first. Or students can follow the steps mention on this page.
Ans. The candidate who has completed their medical under graduation program and possess MBBS/BDS degree now. The candidate must have completed one year internship as well.
Ans. The official website of AIMS is aiimsexams.ac.in.
Ans. A valid email id, a valid mobile number, any ID proof.