INI CET 2022 Application Form, The basic registration for INI CET 2022 is now over. Soon the status of the basic registration will start. During the basic registration, the candidates can enter the basic information and upload the images. Once the basic registration is complete, the candidates can generate their exam unique code and complete the application form at aiimsexams.ac.in. All those candidates can apply for INI CET 2022 who want to pursue PG courses like MD / MS / M.Ch (6 Years) / DM (6 Years) / MDS. Check more details about INI CET 2022 application form here such as the steps to apply, image specifications, important dates, details to be entered in the form etc.
INI CET 2022 Application Form
Latest – INI CET 2022 basic registration is now over.
INI CET 2022 Application Form Important Dates
In the table below, candidates can know about all the important dates related to INI CET 2022 application form.
|Particulars||Dates for July session||Dates for Jan Session|
|Registration begins on||31 Jan 2022||10 Sep 2021|
|Last date to register and editing of registration and basic information||07 Mar 2022||09 Oct 2021|
|Status of registration and basic candidate information and
last date of corrected images can be checked from
|11 – 15 Mar 2022||11 – 13 Oct 2021|
|Final status of accepted registration and basic information||18 Mar 2022||14 Oct 2021|
|General of EUC, Completion of application form, Editing of application form||21 Mar – 11 Apr 2022||
04 – 20 Oct 2021
|Uploading of valid certificates||21 Mar – 08 May 2022||04 – 20 Oct 2021|
|Status of the application form can be checked from and last date of submission of required documents||22 – 25 Apr 2022||25 – 29 Oct 2021|
|Final status of registration||29 Apr 2022||08 Nov 2021|
Read about INI CET 2022 Exam Date Here
INI CET 2022 Application Form Fee
Application fee for INI CET 2022 is distributed category-wise. The candidates can find the fee needed to be paid by them in the given below table according to the category they belong in.
|General /OBC Candidates/Foreign
|Persons with Benchmark
|NIL (Exempted from payment of Examination)
Mode of payment: Application form fee for INI CET 2022 can only be submitted through these following modes:
- Debit Card
- credit card
- Net Banking
Documents Required to fill INI CET 2022 Application form
These are some documents required to fill the application of INI CET 2022. The candidates must keep them handy in order to avoid any sort of delay in the application process.
- Scanned passport size photograph
- Scanned image of signature of the candidate
- Scanned image of left-hand thumb impression
- Category certificate (if required)
- PwD certificate (if required)
- Qualification certificates including graduation degree and 1 internship certificate
- Any one of the below mentioned ID Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Armed force ID card
- Driving License
- Med Reg. ID card
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- EPIC card
Image Specifications for INI CET 2022 Application Form
There are some image specifications set by the official authorities. Images uploaded under those specifications will be accepted only. In the other case, the candidate’s application form will be rejected which can cause a delay to proceed with the application process. So be careful while uploading the images. Read the details about the image specifications given below.
- Draw a box of 3cm x 6cm on a shite sheet of paper with a pencil.
- The sign should be done using a thick tip black or blue pen.
- Signature should be clear with all the letters present in it. It should not only contain initials or only in capital letters. The signature should not be overwritten.
- The signatures should be in runny hand.
- The signature should be uploaded only after scanning it. Set the scanner to 200 dpi, while scanning.
- Avoid flash.
- Check the image, it should bot be taken from shakey hands.
- Dimensions: 3cm x 6cm
- Size: 20-100 kb
- Format: JPG/JPEG/ GIF/PNG
Left-hand thumb impression
- Hands should be clean, free of any oil or dust before taking thumb print.
- Only blue or black inks are allowed to take thumb print.
- While taking the thumb print, make sure your hand doesn’t move or press too muc,it will result into smudging.
- Set the scanner to 200 dpi while scanning the signature.
- The paper used for thumb print should be white and clear.
- Crop the image and only upload the thumb print section.
- Avoid using flash
- Check the shadow of your hands.phone/camera does not fall on the sheet.
- Check the image. It should not be blurred due to any sort of reason like low light or shakings hands.
- Dimension: 4cm x 3cm
- Size: 20-100kb
- Format:JPG/JPEG/ GIF/PNG
- The candidates can scan the already taken image but the image should not be older than 6 months.
- The photograph uploaded by the candidate should be colored, with clear contrast.
- Scanning of the image:
- Put the photograph on a blank white paper, draw a horizontal box of 3.5 x 4.5 cm around the photograph, set the scanner at 200 dpi and scan the image.
Points to remember while clicking photograph:
- No flash should be used as it creates shadow.
- Both eyes and ears must be clearly visible in the photograph.
- The background of the image should be white.
- The candidate must look straight into the camera.
Editing of the photograph before uploading:
- Transfer the photograph into computer/laptop.
- Crop the photograph in a way that your only head and shoulder occupy most of the image.
- Dimensions: 3.5cm x 4.5cm
- Size: 50-100kb
- Format: JPG/JPEG/GIF/PNG
Important Points for INI CET 2022 application form
Here are some important highlights regarding INI CET 2022 application form:
- The candidates must start filling the form as soon as possible, because INI CET 2022 application form has two stages and is a long process.
- The candidates can do the final registration only when the basic registration is done.
- No fee payment is required in basic registration.
- The only candidates who have done Candidate information and Basic registration will be able to generate EUC code.
How to Fill INI CET 2022 Application Form?
The application form of INI CET has been initiated by the authorities, candidates can learn about how to apply for INI CET 2022 by reading the given below steps:
INI CET 2022 application form has two stages:
- Basic Registration
- Final Registration
How to apply for Basic-registration?
Given below is the procedure on how to get registered with basic registration in step-wise manner:
Step-1: Visit the official website of AIIMS.
Step-2: Click on the ‘Click here for New Registration and Basic Candidate Information’ option.
Step-3: Then there will appear basic instructions on how to apply for basic registration on the display.
Step-4: Click on the ‘Proceed’ option.
Step-5: It will redirect you to the application form window.
Step-6: Application form will appear on your display, fill all the required details like full name, parent’s name, gender, date of birth, email ID and phone, address etc. details.
Step-7: After entering all the details, the candidates will receive their respective application no. and password through SMS and via email. The candidates must note down the login credentials and move forward to step-2 of the application form, .ie ‘Upload images’.
Step-8: The candidates have to login on the official page, through the provided login credentials. Once they are logged in successfully, the candidates can edit their details and then move to step-2 by clicking on ‘Proceed to Step-2’. Here, they can upload all the scanned images like signature, left hand thumb impression, signature.
Step-9: Once all the images are uploaded and being accepted, the candidates give their consent to the declaration and submit it.
Step10-: Hence the basic registration is done.
Note: The candidates have to keep track on their basic registration if it has been accepted by the authorities or not. Only if the basic registration gets accepted by the official authorities, the candidates can move forward to apply for final registration.
How to complete the final registration?
Step-1: The next step after basic registration is final registration in order to complete the application form. In final registration, candidates need to fill their educational qualification details like undergraduate degree details, like minimum details, maximum details, then internship details like duration, start and end date of internship etc. details needed to be filled in this step.
Step-2: Then pay the required fees through Debit/credit/net banking mode.
Step-3: Select any three cities according to your convenience, exam centre.
Step-4: Submit the application form.
Step-4: Hence, the application form is completed, now the candidate can take the printout of the submitted application form.
Details Required to be Filled in INI CET 2022 Application Form
The candidate must know what details are required to be filled in order to have a smooth procedure of application form without any delays:
- Full Name of the Candidate as per university degree
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- 2 Identification marks
- Contact details like phone number and email ID
- Address details
- Higher school, undergraduate and internships qualifying details.
- Medical registration details.
INI CET 2022 Application Form Status
Application status is one of the most important pieces of information for INI CET 2022 entrance examination. All the notices and important information shall be updated on the website. The candidate must visit the website regularly visit the website for general information so that they can keep track on the application status. Once the basic registration is done, the candidates will have to follow the application form and wait for a while until it is accepted.
Once the basic registration is accepted then only, the candidate can move forward. The application status of INI CET 2022 can be accessed by login into the official website of AIIMS. The candidates need login credentials, which are registered ID, password and EUC (only if it has been generated). After login the candidate can check all the notices/messages sent to them regarding INI CET 2022 application form.
FAQs on INI CET 2022 Application form
Ans In order to check the basic registration, the candidate can visit the official site and check the notification received by them.
Ans The basic registration for INI CET 2022 has been initiated on the official website of AIIMS by September 10, 2021.
Ans For that, the candidate must keep visiting the official website and check the notification sent to them.
Ans INI CET 2022 will be conducted on November 14, 2021, Sunday.
Ans The candidates who have registered themselves successfully for basic registration can proceed to further steps of the application form.
Ans No, INI CET 2022 application can only be filled in online mode