Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 – As per the subject experts, the notification for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 is expected to release in the last week of February or early March 2022, As of now, the official notification has not been released. The candidates can check the notification and details for MNS 2022 at joinindianarmy.nic.in. Also, the subject experts are of the view that the MNS 2022 is expected to be held in the May end or the beginning of June 2022,
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 is held for the female candidates who want to pursue 4 years B.Sc Nursing course from the Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services. To apply for this nursing entrance exam, the candidates must have passed 10+2 with at least 50% aggregate marks. The exam is held in the computer-based mode. In the test, the objective type questions are asked from General English, General Intelligence and Science subjects. After the conduct of the entrance exam, the qualified candidates will be called for interview and medical examination. Know more details about Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 from this page such as exam pattern, syllabus, eligibility criteria etc.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022
Latest: The subject experts are speculating that the notification for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 will be released by the end of February or at the beginning of March 2022. The candidates can check the details for MNS 2022 at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Previously, it was being speculated that the notification for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 will be out in March 2022. And this was confirmed by the official authority itself. They also confirmed that the notification has not been released yet.
One thing which is certain at the moment is that the notification can be released anytime now and the candidates are advised to stay connected with the official website regularly. However, if we consider the previous year’s data, then it was expected that MNS 2022 notification will be out by the 2nd week of February 2022. Precisely talking, last year, the notification was out on February 13 and the application process got started on February 17.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 Dates
The schedule for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 will be declared soon. Check the important dates given below(Tentative).
|Release of the notification|
|Commencement of registration|
|Last date to register||2nd week of Mar 2022|
|Release of the admit card||2nd week of Apr 2022|
|Exam date||Apr 2022|
|Declaration of the result||to be announced|
|Interview and medical exam||Jun 2022|
Overview of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022
Check the overview of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 exam from below.
|Exam Name||Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022|
|Popularly known as||MNS Nursing|
|Level of exam||National|
|Admission into||4 year B.Sc Nursing|
|Type of questions||Multiple-choice questions|
|No. of questions||150|
|Mode of exam||computer-based|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Duration of the exam||90 mins|
|Selection Process||Appear in MNS
Medical Test & Personal Interview
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
Being a part of the military in itself is a huge responsibility. Candidates need to go through a proper procedure to become a part of it. So, the exam pattern of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 is given below.
Note that the official details for MNS 2022 have not been announced yet and the details given below are according to the last year’s details.
- Mode of Examination: Eligible applicants will be invited to take an objective type of Computer Based Examination worth
- Maximum marks: The test is of total 150 marks.
- Duration, The candidates are given 90 minutes to complete the exam.
- No. of Questions: 50 questions each from each subject such as General English, General Intelligence
- and science(biology, physics, and chemistry) are asked in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries one mark. No marks are deducted for the wrong answers.
Important Books for MNS 2022
The candidates can refer the books given below for the preparation of MNS 2022.
|Military Nursing Services (MNS) 2022||Buy Here|
|SURA’S Indian Army Military Nursing
Services B.sc. Nursing Entrance (Higher Secondary Level) Exam Book – 2022
|Indian Army Military Nursing Service B.Sc Nursing Exam Guide||Buy Here|
|B.Sc. Nursing (MNS) Entrance Exam Book In English||Buy Here|
|Bhartiye Thalsena Military Nursing Service B.Sc Nursing Exam Guide||Buy Here|
Read about Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Syllabus 2022 Here
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
To register for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022, the candidates must meet all the eligibility conditions. Check the eligibility criteria given below.
Who can apply?
- Female candidates born between October 01, 1997 and September 30, 2005 (both days inclusive), who are unmarried/divorced/legally separated/ widow without encumbrances can appear for the exam.
- The candidates applying for the exam must be Indian.
- The candidate must have passed the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 years of schooling) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology), and English with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- The candidates must have passed 12th class as a regular student from a statutory recognized board / university / examining body.
- Candidates who will be taking their last year of qualifying exams during this academic session are also eligible to apply temporarily. Before beginning the course, the applicants who are ultimately accepted must show proof of passing the qualifying examination with the needed minimum marks.
Note that the medical fitness is determined as per the standards applied for Commission in the Armed Forces. These standards are also revised from time to time.
- A chest X-ray and a USG (of the abdomen and pelvis) will be performed.
- For female applicants, the minimum height requirement for admission into the Armed Forces is 152 cm.
- The height of Gorkhas and applicants from India’s North-Eastern area, including Garhwal and Kumaon, should be at least 148 cm.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 Application Form
The eligible candidates can fill Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 application form at joinindianarmy.nic.in. Note that the duplicate submission of the application form shall be rejected and no fee will be refunded.
- Applications sent via post shall not be accepted.
- All the candidates who are applying for MNS 2022 must submit one email id and mobile number only.
- After the submissio of the application fee, take the printout of the payment receipt and read it carefully before the final submission of the application form.
- Please note that the receipt of DU number is not the criteria for the successful payment.
- Keep in mind that the application form shall be rejected if the application is incomplete, more than one application is submitted, the application fee is not paid.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 application process will be as follows:
Registration >> Entering the personal details, contact details, education details and other details in the application form >> Upload the images >> Payment of application fee
Application Fee: Rs 750 (Amount as per last year’s details)
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 Admit Card
MNS 2022 admit card can be downloaded from joinindianarmy.nic.in. It can be downloaded online only.
- No admit cards shall be sent via post.
- The candidate’s name, date of birth, category, test center information, photograph, and important instructions are all given on the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing admission card 2022.
- At the test centre, candidates must bring their Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 admit card as well as the required documents for verification. Without the MNS 2022 hall ticket, no one would be able to enter in the exam centre.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 Result
Results of Computer Based Examination will be announced after 3 weeks of examination. The candidates can check the result from joinindianarmy.nic.in. After the declaration of the result, the shortlisted candidates have to take part in Interview and Medical examination.
- Candidates will be admitted to nursing colleges based on merit and preference, subject to medical fitness and the availability of seats in each college.
- The chosen individuals will sign an agreement/Bond to serve in the military.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 Selection Process
Candidates who pass the computer-based examination are then invited to an interview and medical examination at various locations. The interview is worth a maximum of 100 points.
- The President of the Selection Medical Board will notify candidates who have been deemed FIT/UNFIT in the medical examination about their medical condition, including the procedure for seeking an APPEAL/REVIEW MEDICAL BOARD (SMB).
- Final selection will be made based on the combined merit of the computer-based examination and Interview, subject to the candidate’s medical fitness, preference, and vacancy at each College.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 Reservation
Reservation, a practice to spread equality and bringing participation of backward caste, is also followed here. According to current policies, given below is the reservation policy.
- 15 seats are reserved for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
- 25 seats are available for candidates with a ‘C’ certificate from NCC.
Not to be biased, Seat reservations will only be used for producing the Combined Merit List,
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 Participating Institutes
Six colleges take admission based on the merit list issued. The seat intake given below is according to the last year’s details.
|CON, AFMC PUNE||40|
|CON, INHS Asvini||40|
|CON, AH(R&R) New Delhi||30|
|CON, CH(AF) Bangalore||40|
In total 220 seats are availablewhich notify the difficulty level of the exam.
About Indian B.Sc Nursing 2022
- Candidates shall be granted a Permanent/Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing service upon successful completion of nursing training (4 years), subject to the terms and circumstances laid down for such commission.
- In the case of withdrawal from the Course, termination of training, or refusal to accept a commission in the MNS, they will be required to compensate the Bond money is subject to the terms of the Bond, if offered.
- They will be provided free sustenance, accommodations, uniform allowance, and a monthly stipend during their training, as per the terms and conditions as modified from time to time.
Official Website: joinindianarmy.nic.in
FAQs on Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022
Ans. Candidates born between 01 Oct 1997 and 30 Sep 2005 (both days inclusive), can apply for the Exam.
Ans. It is expected that the registration for MNS 2022 will start in February 2022. You can then apply for it.
Ans. No, there is no negative marking.
Ans. Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Exam is considered to be one of the toughest exam. Due to limited seats, competition is very high. However, with proper preparation, the exam can be cracked.
Ans. The test is held for 90 mins.
Ans. No, there is no sectional time limit in the test.