ILBS M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2022: The Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) releases the ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2022 application form online at ilbs.in. It is expected that the application form will be available in the 1st week of May 2022. Those candidates who want to pursue M.Sc Nursing course can apply for ILBS M.Sc Nursing entrance exam 2022, The application process consists of filling of details in the form, uploading documents and payment. Candidates are required to complete all the steps for the successful submission of ILBS M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2022. Candidates are advised to correctly fill in all the details and upload the scanned documents in the specific format as mentioned by the authority. Check the page to know more about ILBS M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2022.
ILBS M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2022
Apply Online Here – Candidates can apply for ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2022 Application Form, as per the schedule from ilbs.in.
ILBS M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2022 Dates
The authority is yet to announce the official exam schedule for ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2022. However, as of now, candidates can refer to the below table to check the tentative dates for the entrance exam.
|ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2022 Application Form||Dates|
|Start of Online Application Process||1st week of May 2022|
|Last date to apply||1st week of Aug 2022|
ILBS M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2022 Overview
Candidates can refer to the below overview table for ILBS M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2022.
|Exam Name||ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam|
|Who releases the form?||Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences|
|Mode of Form Release||Online|
|Where is the Form Released||ilbs.in|
|Application Fee||Rs. 1000/-|
|How to Pay Fee||Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking, etc.|
|Images to be Uploaded||Photograph, signature, migration certificate, etc.|
|Login credentials||Email id and password|
|Who Can Apply||Graduate and Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife|
|Helpline Number||011-46300000 – Extn: 32502, 32003, 32004 and 32002|
ILBS M.Sc Nursing Application Fee 2022
Candidates must pay the application fee, without which the ILBS M.Sc Nursing Application Form will be considered invalid. The application fee needs to be paid after filling in all the details in the application form. Check the below-mentioned application fee and mode of payment below.
Application fee – Candidates need to pay Rs. 1000/-.
Mode of Payment – Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode via:
- credit card
- debit card
- net banking
ILBS M.Sc Nursing Image Specifications 2022
It is mandatory for candidates to upload documents as per mentioned by the authority. Candidates need to edit the documents in the below mentioned size and format before uploading in the ILBS M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2022. Check the below image specification for ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2022.
|Photograph||50 KB – 150 KB|
|Signature||10 KB – 50 KB|
|Category/ Physically Handicap certificate, other documents (if applicable)||100 KB – 500 KB|
ILBS M.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form. After filling the below eligibility candidates will be allowed to appear for the entrance exam.
- Candidates who wish to apply for the entrance exam must have qualified B.Sc/ B.Sc (Hons) Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from any recognized university.
- Candidates appearing for the entrance exam and getting admission in the courses shall be registered nurses or Registered Midwife or possess equivalent Registration with any State Nursing Council.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in B.Sc/ B.Sc (Hons) Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing.
- Appearing candidates must have completed their training in an institution that is recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Candidates must have a minimum of one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc Nursing. Minimum one year work experience is required prior or after Post Basic B.Sc Nursing.
- The one-year work experience should be from a hospital of at least 100 beds or a teaching hospital or a college/ school of Nursing or a Community Health program.
- Appearing candidates must be medically fit.
ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2022 Documents Needed to Apply
Candidates must carry the below-mentioned documents at the time of filling the ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2022 Application Form. All the below documents must be scanned at the time of applying for the entrance exam.
- Matriculation/ HSC Certificate issued by Board/ University showing Date of Birth.
- Basic B.Sc Nursing/ B.Sc (Hons) Nursing/ Post-Basic BSc Nursing Degree Certificate with all the Mark Cards.
- Conduct and Character certificate from the Educational Institution last attended
- Registration certificate from state Nurses Registration Council
- migration certificate
- 5 Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Category Certificate from the competent authority
- No objection Certificate from the current employer – Central Govt./ State Govt./ Private
- Any other document demanded by the institution
How to Fill ILBS M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2022?
Candidates need to fill out the ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2022 Application form through online mode. Candidates must follow each step carefully to successfully fill out the application form. Follow the below mentioned to fill out the application form.
Step 1: Visit the official website or click on the link available on the page above.
Step 2: Next, you will find ‘M.Sc Nursing Admission’. Next, select the ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2022 Entrance Exam Application Form link available.
Step 3: The next step is to register by providing all the required details.
Step 4: After registration is done, fill in all the other details asked in the application form. Next, submit all the details,
Step 5: After the completion of filling in all the details next, upload your documents like photograph and signature as specifications mentioned by the authority.
Step 6: Lastly, pay the application fee and submit the form.
Step 7: After submitting the form, download the application form and payment receipt for future references.
Why Can be ILBS M.Sc Nursing Application Form be Rejection?
Candidates are required to enter all the required details carefully and correctly. In case of any discrepancies, the application form will be rejected by the authority. Check out the below reasons for which the application form may get rejected.
- Candidates may have submitted an incomplete ILBS M.Sc Nursing application form. In that case, the authority will right away reject the application form.
- Candidates may have missed the deadline for the submission of the application form. Candidates are advised to fill out the application form at least two days before the deadline of the submission of the application form.
- Candidates have not met the required eligibility criteria as set by the institution. If the candidates do not meet the eligibility criteria set by the authority, their application form will get rejected.
- Application forms can also get rejected if candidates do not pay the application fee. The application fee is mandatory to be paid for the successful submission of the application form.
- Application forms can also get rejected if candidates have not uploaded the images as per the specification prescribed by the authority. The scanned images must be uploaded as per specification.
Details to be Entered in ILBS M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2022
Candidates are first required to register themselves as the first step to fill the ILBS M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2022. Check the list of details that needs to be entered in the application form.
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- email address
- phone number
- Guardian’s name
- educational qualifications
FAQs on ILBS M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2022
Ans: Candidates need to visit the official website to apply for ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2022.
Ans: Yes, at first candidates are required to register to apply for ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam.
Ans: Candidates are required to pay Rs. 1000/- as ILBS M.Sc Nursing Application Fee.
Ans: No, ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2022 Application Fee needs to be paid through online mode only through Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking, etc.
Ans: The official website for ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam is ilbs.in.
Ans: No, candidates can apply for ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2022 only through online mode.
Ans: Candidates will be required to enter details such as name, gender, date of birth, address, educational qualification, etc.