IIM Rohtak IPM 2022 – The IIM Rohtak IPM application form 2022 has been released on the official website iimrohtak.ac.in, Candidates can visit the website and apply online. The last date to apply is May 02, 2022. The Indian Institute of Management Rohtak (IIM) is going to conduct the aptitude test for admission in Five-Year Integrated Program in Management (IPM) on May 21, 2022. IIM Rohtak IPM entrance exam is held for class 12th passed candidates every year. Admission into the IIM Rohtak IPM 2022 program will be conducted in two stages, IPM Aptitude Test (IPM AT), followed by an Online Personal Interview (PI) round. More details on IIM Rohtak IPM admission 2022 are given on the page below.
IIM Rohtak IPM 2022
Latest: IIM Rohtak IPM 2022 application process has started. Click here to fill the form.
Students who have passed class-12th and want to pursue Business Management can register online for IPM 2022-27. Follow the table below to know about important dates for IIM Rohtak IPM 2022.
|Online Application/ Registration opens||21 Feb 2022|
|Last date for submission of the online application form||02 May 2022|
|IPM Aptitude test 2022 ( entrance exam)||21 May 2022|
|Declaration of shortlisted candidates/Announcement of Call for Online Personal Interview||2nd Week of June 2022|
|Online Personal Interview round||4th Week of June 2022|
|Announcement of Selection List||1st Week of July 2022|
|Academic Session begins||1st Week of August 2022|
IIM Rohtak IPM 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students must make sure they know about the eligibility criteria issued by IIMs. To get an admission students need to pass the following admission eligibility criteria before applying for IIM Rohtak IPM 2022:
Age Criteria – The candidates must be of a maximum of 20 years old as of 30 June 2022 (Below 20 or 20).
Minimum Educational Qualification – Aspirants must have scored a minimum:
- General/ NC-OBC and EWS- 60% in both class-10th/SSC and class-12th/HSC or equivalent examinations
- SC, ST and PWD (DAP) category.- 55% in both class-10th/SSC and class-12th/HSC or equivalent examinations for
IIM Rohtak IPM 2022 Exam Pattern
The IPM examination will be conducted for 2 hrs (120 minutes). A total of 120 Multiple choice questions will be asked from Quantitative Ability, Logical Reasoning, and Verbal Ability. Refer to the table below to understand the question distribution for various sections in the question paper. Students will be awarded 4 marks for correct answers and -1 for wrong answers.
|Sections||Number of Questions (section wise)||Type|
IIM Rohtak Application Forms for IPM 2022
The application procedure will begin by 21st February 2022. IIM Rohtak has provided ample time for the application process as the last date for applying is 2nd May 2022. Before filling out the forms students must be aware of the eligibility criteria before applying. Candidates are required to pay Rs.3890/- (Three Eight Hundred and Ninety Only) during the online application registration form of IIM Rohtak IPM 2022. The application fee is non-refundable. Follow the steps given below for filling out the application form.
- Step 1- Visit the official webpage of IIM Rohtak- iimrohtak.ac.in.
- Step 2- Scroll down the home page and click on IPM icon.
- Step 3- Click on IPM Admission 2022 and click on registration option.
- Step 4-Fill in all the required details in the application form and pay the fee.
- Step 5-Submit the application form. After this the candidates will receive their application no. on the screen.
IIM Rohtak IPM 2022 Admit card/Hall ticket
The IIM Rohtak IPM-AT 2022 admit cards will be released on the official website -iimrohtak.ac.in. All those candidates who have filled the registration process can download the admit cards by logging in using their application number and password. Students can find their exam date, exam center and reporting timing from the admit cards.
IM Rohtak IPM 2022 Test Centers
IPM Online Aptitude test 2022 will be conducted online at the following test centers. The list provided below is based on the previous year list:
Provisional Admission In IIM Rohtak IPM 2022
All those students who have accepted the offer letter will receive a confirmation letter for the same. After this, a candidate is required to pay the First Year Program Fee (as mentioned in the confirmation letter) and needs to report to the institute campus for registration on the given date. The scenario of might varies because of the COVID-19 condition. Some other important details for the IIM Rohtak IPM admission 202 are as follows –
- If the candidate registers for the program on the given date, his/her OAA will be adjusted with the First Year Program Fee.
- Physical verification of the documents will be done by the administration. Documents will be verified virtually if the procedure is conducted online.
- If a student withdrawal after paying the Offer Acceptance Amount but before paying the first year program fee, the OAA will be refunded. Processing charges of Rs. 20,000/- will however be deducted.
- If a students withdraws before the in-campus/ online registration, after paying the first year program fees. In this situation the first year program fee will be refunded after deducting processing charges as per the norms.
- No refund of any fee will be permissible after the date of registration(Provisional Admission).
- The academic session is expected to begin in the first week of August 2022.
- There will be no individual Hostel rooms( Only sharing).
- For DAP category hostels will be provided on the ground floor.
- Academic sessions will continue in an online mode, if COVID-19 situation prevails.
Selection Procedure for IIM Rohtak IPM 2022
IIM Rohtak will declare a selection/merit list and send Offer Letters to only a few selected candidates. The result will be released after the PI round for IPM 2022 admission. The offer letter along with the selection list will be released by the first week of July 2022 (Tentative). Students must know that the final merit list (Selection list) will be prepared based on the total score compiled from the following procedure.
|Aptitude Test Score||45%|
|Past Academics (10th and 12th)||40% (20% each)|
IIM Rohtak IPM 2022 Fee Structure
Candidates can easily know about the fee structure from the table given below. However, the fees are subject to change and might vary a little.
|Academic Year||Fee (INR)||Other charges|
|first year||Rs. 4,51,000/-||54000/-|
|Second Year||Rs. 4,51,000/-||24000/-|
|Third Year||Rs. 4,51,000/-||24000/-|
|Fourth Year||Rs. 7,60,000/-||61500/-|
|Fifth Year||Rs. 7,60,000/-||49000/-|
FAQs on IIM Rohtak IPM 2022
Ques. What degree will be given after graduation from the IPM program?
Ans. Students who graduated from IPM are given dual degrees, ie Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) after 3 years of the degree and Master of Business Administration (MBA) after completing 5 years by IIM Rohtak.
Ques- Will I get my refund if I don’t sit for the IMP Aptitude examination?
Ans- No, the registration fees are non-refundable.
Ques- What are the registration fees for IIM Rohtak IPM 2022,
Ans-The registration fees for IIM Rohtak IPM 2022
Ques- Which subjects are used for calculating the percentage in the qualifying exam?
Ans- An aggregate marks and percentage of any best 5 subjects in classes 10th and 12th are used for calculating the result respectively.
Ques- Can international applicants (NRIs) apply for IIM Rohtak IPM 2022?
Ans- Yes, international applicants can apply for IIM Rohtak IPM 2022 by heading the same procedure as domestic applicants.
Ques- will there be any sectional cut-off in IPM Aptitude Test 2022?
Ans- No, there is no sectional cut-off in the IPM aptitude test (IPM-AT) 2022.
Ques- will there be a correction window open for IIM Rohtak IPM 2022?
Ans- No, there will be no form correction/editing option available to the candidates after the completion of the registration process.
Ques- Will there be any negative marking in IIM Rohtak IPM 2022?
Ans- Yes, there will be a negative marking (-1 ) for the wrong answer.