IEMJEE 2022 Application Form – University of Engineering and Management has released the application form for IEMJEE 2022 exam. Candidate can apply by visiting the website ie uem.edu.in. IEM Group invites applications for the Institute of Engineering & Management Joint Entrance Examination (IEMJEE ) for the candidates to take admission into B.Tech Lateral Entry / BCA (H) / BBA (H) / M.Tech / MCA / MBA courses that are offered by IEM Group and University of Engineering & Management (UEM). IEMJEE 2022 is an institute level exam and conducted in various phases. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for IEMJEE 2022 exam. In order to learn more about IEMJEE 2022 Application Form like releasing date, way to fill the form etc read the article below.
Latest – IEMJEE 2022 application form is out. Scroll down to apply.
IEMJEE 2022 Application Form
Apply Here: Click here to fill the online IEMJEE 2022 Application Form.
Candidates have to first get registered on the official website before filling out the application form. The exam is conducted at various phases, candidates can choose the exam date, venue and schedule time as per their preference. Check the important dates related to IEMJEE 2022 Application Form below:
|IEMJEE 2022 Application Form||Dates|
|Release date of IEMJEE 2022 Application Form||currently active|
|IEMJEE 2022 Exam Date||21 Feb 2022 – 04 Jun 2022|
Official Website: uem.edu.in
IEMJEE 2022 Application Form Overview
|IEMJEE 2022 Highlights||Details|
|Name of the Exam||IEMJEE 2022|
|IEMJEE Exam Conducting Body||University of Engineering & Management|
|IEMJEE Recurrence||In various phases|
|IEMJEE Application Release Date||Jan 2022|
|IEMJEE Application Form Release Mode||online mode|
|IEMJEE Application Fee||No Fee (As per last year record)|
|IEMJEE Courses for Admission||B.Tech Lateral Entry / BCA (H) / BBA (H) / M.Tech / MCA / MBA courses|
How to Fill IEMJEE 2022 Application Form?
The candidates who are looking forward to apply for the IEMJEE 2022 Application form can follow the steps given below:
- Step 1 – The candidates have to Click on the link provided above on this page.
- Step 2 – Then the official website will open up. The candidates are then supposed to Click on the ‘Apply for IEMJEE 2022’ button on the home page.
- Step 3 – You will be redirected to the page for IEMJEE 2022. Now click on the ‘Apply’ button as shown in the picture below:
- Step 4 – Now the candidates are supposed to enter the Name, Email Id and Phone in order to get registered The candidates should provide the valid email id as the Admit Card is sent via mail to the candidate’s registered Id.
- Step 5 – After the registration, candidates are supposed to fill out the application form.
- Step 6 – The candidates should enter all the details correctly.
- Step 7 – Book the exam slot by selecting your preferred venue, date and time for the exam.
- Step 8 – Now after the form is filled the candidates can submit the form.
- Step 9 – After the successful submission only the candidates will receive the Admit card as per the schedule on your mail or you can download it by clicking on the link for ‘Download Hall Tickets’ on the Registration Portal.
Note: There is no exam fee/ registration fee for IEMJEE 2022.
IEMJEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should abide to the eligibility criteria needed by the university for applying for IEMJEE 2022, There are various criteria needed, we have provided them below.
Nationality– The candidates both from India as well as foreign origin can apply for the application form.
Educational Qualification for UG Programs– The candidates should have at least have passed class 10 and 12 exams and with marks not less than 50% aggregate and 60% for engineering courses and B Stat. Courses. The candidates whose results are awaiting or the ones who are appearing for the final examination of the qualifying exam are eligible for IEMJEE 2022, only things needed is that they should be able to show the documents at the time of admission.
Educational Qualification for PG Programs – The candidates should have 60% of aggregate graduation degree and 50% of marks for MBA courses. Awaiting candidates or who have appeared for the final semester of the last year exam are also eligible for IEMJEE 2022 provided that they can produce the document at the time of the admission
IEMJEE 2022 Admit Card
After filling out the Application Form, the IEMJEE 2022 Admit Card releases on the official website as per the schedule. You can get your Admit Card by any of the following ways –
- Logging with your Name and Guardian’s Email Id.
- IEM sends the Hall Ticket on candidate’s registered email Id as per the schedule.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Institute of Engineering and Management Joint Entrance Examinations (IEMJEE) 2022 is an Entrance Exam. This exam is conducted in online mode. This exam is conducted by the Institute of Engineering and Management Group (IEM) to take admission into B.Tech/ BCA/ BBA/ BPT/ M.Tech/ MCA/ MSc./ MBA courses offered by IEM Group and University of Engineering & Management (UEM). The exam is being conducted in various phases with multiple time slots.
FAQs on IEMJEE 2022 Application Form
Ans: Candidates can fill the IEMJEE 2022 Application Form at uem.edu.in.
Ans: University of Engineering & Management is responsible to release the IEMJEE 2022 Application Form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,