How to Prepare for SRCC GBO 2022 – Around 8000 students appear for SRCC GBO every year for admissions into seats which barely cross 100. This raises the competition for each seat a lot more, so having a first class preparation strategy is highly recommended for all SRCC GBO candidates. SRCC GBO 2022 will be conducted on 7 March 2022candidates can refer to the article given below for preparation.
How to Prepare for SRCC GBO 2022
Even though hard work is a key factor in preparing for any exam, what is really important for the candidates is to be efficient and consistent. For that to happen, it is really important for the candidates to be aware about the most little of details about the exam. Although it is said that the overall difficulty of SRCC GBO question paper is moderate but the immense competition makes it difficult to crack. We at Aglasem have prepared a top notch preparation strategy for the candidates to refer to. Given below is the progressive preparation strategy for SRCC GBO 2022.
Familiarize Yourself with SRCC GBO 2022 Marking Scheme
|Competition||Every year nearly 8000+ students appear for SRCC GBO|
|Difficulty of Exam||Moderate/Difficult|
|Time Duration of Preparation||5-6 Months|
|Marking Scheme||+4 marks for correct answer
-1 mark for incorrect answer
Get to Know SRCC GBO 2022 Exam Pattern
SRCC GBO 2022 will be conducted on online mode ie it is computer-based test. The students are given a total of 4 hours to complete 160 questions divided into 4 sections. Refer to the information given below for a detailed account of SRCC GBO 2022 exam pattern.
|Exam Mode||computer-based test mode|
|Test duration||4 hours|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice questions|
|Total Marks||640 marks|
|Marking scheme||+4 marks for correct answer-1 mark for incorrect answer|
Prepare for SRCC GBO 2022 CBT Exam Process
There are three stages in the SRCC GBO 2022 namely the main written exam, group discussion and personal interview. The candidates have to score well in all the three aforementioned stages in order to get admission in Shri Ram College of Commerce. Following is a detailed analysis of the section-wise weightage of SRCC GBO 2022.
|SRCC GBO written exam||75%|
The candidates that belong to the category of ‘Foreign Nationals’ do not have to appear for the written exam or the group discussion round. Following are the grounds on which they are evaluated.
|High School marks||10%|
|Senior Secondary marks||25%|
|(a) Statement of Purpose (500 characters)
(b) Essay on ‘Globalization in Business Context’ (2000 characters)
SRCC GBO 2022 Preparation Strategy for Section 1 – English Comprehension and Language Ability
English Language and Grammar are the two main domains of this section.
- The candidates will have to strengthen their vocabulary and grammar skills in order to score well in this examination.
- Another key factor to crack this section is speed. There are a lot of comprehension passages in this section so the candidates will have to work on their speed in order to ace this section.
- The grammar portion of this consists of para Jumbles, Reading Comprehension, Word Meanings, Phrases and Idioms, Sentence Completion, Synonyms and Antonyms.
- The candidates must practice well for grammar by solving a good amount of help books. Reading newspapers and infotainment magazines will significantly help in improving the vocabulary.
SRCC GBO 2022 Preparation Strategy for Section 2 – Quantitative Ability
The main skill required to ace this section is Mathematics.
- The NCERT Books of class 10th and 12th are a good reference to prepare for the quantitative ability section.
- Speed and accuracy is very important in this section. This section is quite lengthy and time consuming, so speed and accuracy play a very important role in this section.
- It is really important to keep in mind that there is negative marking in SRCC GBO 2022. Therefore, the candidates should only attempt those which they are a hundred percent sure of.
- Solving mock tests and PYQ’s (Previous Year Questions) can improve the performance for this section by a huge margin.
- Some of the important topics for this section are Number System, Pie Chart, Time and Work, Profit and Loss, Basic Arithmetic, Interest, etc.
SRCC GBO 2022 Preparation Strategy for Section 3 – Logical Ability
This section is considered to be the most difficult of all the sections in SRCC GBO 2022.
- The candidate’s critical, analytical and logical thinking is put to test in this section. The candidate’s problem solving skills are also tested.
- A statement is given and candidate’s have to comprehend the possible results and arrive at a conclusion on the basis of their understanding.
- The important topics in this section are Syllogism, Family Tree, Blood Relations, Coding and Decoding, Arguments, etc.
- The candidate can go through practice and reference books to ace this section. For this section, the more questions the candidate solves beforehand, the better the result.
SRCC GBO 2022 Preparation Strategy for Section 5 – Data Interpretation
In order to ace this section of SRCC GBO 2022, the candidate must solve as many mock tests and PYQ’s as possible.
- This section might contain a couple of questions with a slightly greater difficulty level and they might take a lot of time to solve. Therefore, the candidates must work on improving their time management skills.
- It is really important to note all the shortcuts, tips and tricks that the candidates come across while preparing for this section.
- Some of the important topics for this section are Graphs, Clock and Calendars, Data Structures, Venn Diagrams, Tables, etc.
FAQ’s About How to Prepare for SRCC GBO 2022
For Logical Ability preparation, candidates can refer to the books such as A New Approach to Reasoning by BS Sijwali & S Sijwali, Multi-Dimensional Reasoning by Mishra & Kumar and Dr.Lal, Logical and Analytical Reasoning by K Gupta.
For Quant preparation, candidates can refer to books such as Quantitative Aptitude by RS Aggarwal, NCERT textbooks of Class 10 and Class 12.
Since you will have very little time in the day to devote to studies; you should start preparing for SRCC GBO one year in advance.
For Verbal Skills preparation, candidates can refer to books such as Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis, High School English Grammar and Composition by Wren & Martin, and Objective General English by RS Aggarwal.
Yes, any candidate who is in the final year of their Bachelor’s degree program, can appear for SRCC GBO exam 2022.
Yes, the English Comprehension and Language Ability section of SRCC GBO has comprehension passages that are lengthy in general. Candidates can crack this part by developing a habit of reading fast and understanding it fast.
Candidates must devote at least a year to prepare for SRCC GBO exam. However, it mostly depends on the individuals’ efforts and their strengths and weaknesses.
Along with qualitative study sessions, candidates should also keep away from the usual distractions such as social media, mobile phones to improve their prospects in SRCC GBO exam.