The Shiv Nadar University Scholastic Aptitude Test (SNUSAT) is conducted by Shiv Nadar University, Noida for admission into various undergraduate courses. The university receives thousands of applicants every year. The SNUSAT combined with the APT (Academic Proficiency Test) is a 3-hour AI-based remotely proctored test which can be appeared for from home. While the SNUSAT is used to measure proficiency in language, ability to apply mind to simple problems, data interpretation, logical and abstract reasoning, APT is used to test subject knowledge required for specific programs. To know how you can prepare for SNUSAT 2022read below.
How to Prepare for SNUSAT 2022?
Thousands of candidates appear for the SNUSAT every year. In order to secure a seat in the university, it is important that candidates prepare for the exam thoroughly. The SNUSAT is divided into various sections and candidates have to prepare for each of them in a comprehensive manner. From going through the pattern to how to score well, candidates must go through all the materials at their disposal to score well in the examination.
SNUSAT 2022 Exam Pattern
The first step for preparing for any exam is to know the exam pattern. Below is the exam pattern for SNUSAT 2022 exam
|Verbal Reasoning||30 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||36 minutes|
|Abstract Reasoning||40 minutes|
APT will be held according to the subject selected by the candidate for 1 hour. If the SNUSAT serves all the programs that a candidate has selected, then no additional APT will be required.
Preparation Tips for SNUSAT 2022 Exam
Given below are some helpful tips which candidates must follow to score well in the examination
- First, the SNUSAT is divided into four sections. Go through each of the sections and find your strengths and weaknesses. Once you are able to figure that out, It will be easier to priotize the subjects based on their difficulty level.
- For verbal reasoning, download materials from the internet and practice. Verbal reasoning questions are curated in such a way that analysis plays a big role in answering in the queations correctly. Read and re read passages till it clicks. Hone your english skills, this will help you a lot in understanding the question correctly.
- For quantitavive aptitude, focus on understanding the concepts first, Once you understand the concept, problems will be easir to solve. Try to understand your strong and weak areas and work on them. Practice on a regular basis, this is the most important thing to do.
- For abstract reasoning, practice is the key just like quantitative reasoning. Study the shapes and understand them. Try various tests available online to test yourself. Push yourself by increasing the level difficulty level of questions.
- Practice writing every day. Just pick a topic and write on it. Make it a habit. This way you will be able to get better everyday. Also, read books, reading books will enhance your language skills and you will be able to write better.
How to Study for SNUSAT 2022 Exam
While preparing for an exam it is important to make a study plan which will help you prepare better. Given below is a study plan that candidates can include in their preparation.
- Start early, when you start early you will have less presussre. You will be able to give enough time to each section and be thorough with the topics.
- Try the rule of hard first, easy later. Prepare for the portions you feel are difficult first. This way you will be able to dedicate more time to those portions and revise them as well before the exam.
- Practice mock tests. This will help you to get familiar with the exam and help you gain confidence while taking it.
- Practice time management. Remember each section you are going to appear for is time bound. While solving questions of a particular section, set a timer. This will make you fast and efficient.
- Choose a time for studying when you think your brain can grasp most information and when you can concentrate the most. This way information stays with you longer.
- If you are struggling with a section, get yourself someone who can help you with it. It is always bettwe if you get some help with subjects you find difficult to study.
While preparing for your exam, don’t forget to take proper rest. Sleep on time and eat healthy before the exam. You can do well only when your body and mind are in a healthy state, especially the day before your exam.