Rajasthan PTET 2022 – Good Preparation is the key to acing any exam fairly well. By doing the right preparation, candidates can not only score good marks but can also be stress-free at the same time. Therefore it is very important to have a good preparation plan. A well-planned study helps one to stay more focused and confident. The focus of the candidates should always be on first understanding and clearing the concepts and then memorizing it, instead of merely mugging them up. With Rajasthan PTET 2022 just around the corner, we are here to provide some tips and tricks that will help in preparation for PTET throughout.
How to Prepare for Rajasthan PTET 2022
Not every candidate is privileged for being able to join the coaching or institutes for their preparation, so many of them also google the preparation tips. Check down the page below to know more on how one can prepare well by themselves.
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Exam Overview
It is very important to have a brief knowledge related to the exam for which the candidates are planning to appear. An overview related to the PTET exam is as given below:
|Name of the exam||Rajasthan PTET 2022|
|Conducting Body||Government Dungar College, Bikaner|
|Level Of Exam||state-level exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of exam||Pen and paper-based (offline)|
|Type of question||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Total No. of questions||200|
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Syllabus
It is very essential to have clear know-how about the syllabus. By knowing the syllabus, one gets to know about the topics, subjects, subtopics, chapters, sections, etc that are needed to be studied. There are four major sections in the PTET: Mental Ability, Teaching Aptitude, General Awareness, and Language Proficiency. Therefore, it is very essential to study and prepare these sections thoroughly. PTET is a general entrance exam and so, the syllabus is not very vast and extensive. It can be covered easily if proper will be given.
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Exam Pattern
Before appearing for any exam, candidates should have a clear knowledge about their exam pattern. The exam pattern for PTET is as follows:
- Mode: The PTET exam will be held in offline, ie pen and paper mode.
- Duration: PTET will be of 03 hours.
- Type Of Question: The question will be asked in Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) type.
- Medium: The medium of the exam will be Hindi and English.
- Total No. of questions: 200 questions will be asked in PTET in total.
- Total Marks: PTET will be total of 600 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 03 marks will be given for each correct answer. There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
Section-wise distribution of marks are as follows:
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|Teaching Attitude/Aptitude Test||50|
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Exam Preparation Tips
For qualifying for the Rajasthan PTET, the candidates must have an effective and adequate preparation process. As it is state level exam, the competition level will also be very high. Below are some preparation tips that candidates can follow to clear the exam with good marks:
- Understanding the syllabus: It is essential to know about the complete syllabus of the exam. This helps in having a clear idea about the important topics to study for the exam.
- Preparing a schedule: Candidates should prepare a proper study schedule and sincerly abide by it. Making a proper schedule and sincerly abiding by it is very importnat to prepare thoroughly.
- Knowledge of Exam Pattern: Having a clear knowledge of exam pattern helps in stratizing the whole exam paper. By knowing the exam pattern, one knows how to manage the time and prepare for the exam.
- Practicing previous year paper: Candidates should excessively practice the previous year exam paper and practice them as many as they can, so that they can increase their speed and be able to solve the and finish the paper within the given time.
- Enhance the thinking ability: As PTET also have mental and logical reasoning sections, so the candidates are advised to parctise more and more reasoning questions so that they develop their thinking according to it.
- Revision: It is very necessary to revise all what is studied at the last. Revision helps in memorizing and remembering all what is being studied already.
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Important Books
PTET is a highly competitive exam in nature as every year lakhs of candidates appear for it. So, it is very important to ensure that the preparation is done in the right manner, For preparing well, listed below are some of the books that candidates can refer to for their preparation:
|Book And Author’s Name||Links|
|Learning and Teaching (ENGLISH MEDIUM) – By Dr SC Oberoi||Buy Here|
|Lakshya PTET Pre B.ED||Buy Here|
|Complete Guide for sure success PTET Rajasthan Paperback||Buy Here|
|Pre B.SC B.ED 2019 Book with free Solved Paper (Rajasthan)||Buy Here|
|Mathuriya Math With Reasoning by RAM NIVAS MATHURIYA||Buy Here|
|Lakshya Rajasthan GK, Part-1: Complete Geography & Economy by Manu Prakashan||Buy Here|
|A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Agrawal||Buy Here|
About Rajasthan PTET Exam
Government Dungar College, Bikaner organizes Rajasthan Pre Teacher Eligibility Test (PTET). The official notice related to the same will be released in the month of January 2022. Candidates who qualify for the PTET exam will get admission in B.ED courses offered by various Teacher Training Institutes. For appearing in Rajasthan PTET, candidates should have passed class 12th to appear for a 4-year B.Ed course, and for 2 years B.Ed course, they should have completed their bachelor’s degree.
FAQs on How To Prepare for Rajasthan PTET 2022
Ans. PTET, also known as Pre Teacher Eligibility Test is an exam conducted in Rajasthan to check the eligibility of candidates who appear for B. ed exams. To appear for PTET, the candidate must be an Indian Citizen. They should also have secured a minimum of 50% of marks in their master’s or bachelor’s degree.
Ans. Mental Ability.
Teaching Attitude and Aptitude Test.
Language Proficiency (Hindi or English)
Ans. Ramesh Publication house books (RPH books) for PTET. Amar ujala Publication books for PTET 2019. Ray publication best guides for PTET. Ramnivas mathuriya maths book for Reasoning and Maths.
Ans. Yes, PTET is an easy level exam.
Ans. For each correct answer, 3 marks will be awarded and there will be no negative marking in the paper.
Ans. 2 To qualify the Pre-Teacher Education Test (PTET) the candidates shall be required to secure at least 40% marks in the test. There will be no provision of grace marks.