How to Prepare for KMAT 2022 – To crack any examination, a good strategy is always needed to prepare yourself well before the exam. The candidates can start the preparation right now for KMAT 2022 and can prepare themselves and cover all the topics which are possible to make the chances of scoring very good and not to lose marks anywhere. You should not waste any time and start the preparation as soon as you can. In this article, The candidates will find many general preparation tips and section-wise too, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
How to Prepare for KMAT 2022
The candidates can refer to the following general tips which are mentioned below. But before some important information regarding the KMAT 2022.
|Competition||Every year nearly 50,000 candidates appear for MBA CET|
|Difficulty of Exam||Easy-moderate|
|Time duration of Preparation||3-4 months|
|Eligibility Criteria||Candidates with a graduation degree from a recognized university|
- The first thing is to analyze the syllabus and all the topic in it. Note down all the topics section-wise.
- Devote the time according to which section has more attention and which topics does not. Make a time-table according to it.
- Solve Last Year question papers to gain effciency and have an idea of the type of questions asked in the exam. Solve atleast last 10 year’s papers.
- Take as many mock tests and also solve sample papers.
- Try to cover as many topics as you can to have a chance of scoring more marks.
- Do not study any fresh topics at the last moment before the exam. Just revise the topics which you have already covered.
How to Prepare for KMAT 2022 – Language Comprehension
- Read English newspaper everyday in the morning and mark the words which you don’t know the meaning and try to find the meanings of it.
- Read some good books which will help you to increase your English Language.
- Learn new vocabulary words every day. Learn atleast 4-5 words each day.
- Practice as RC’s you can. Try to atleast solve 3-4 RC’s every day.
- Focus on your grammatical skills and first study all the basics of grammar.
How to Prepare for KMAT 2022 – Mathematical Skills
- Try to first brush up all the basics and study from the NCERT books of 10th and 12th standard.
- Learn new shortcuts and tricks to solve the questions quickly.
- Memorize the formulas by heart as it is very important to know all the formulas.
- Understand the concepts and try to learn it.
- Do not use Calculators while doing the questions as it will increase the speed of your solving questions.
How to Prepare for KMAT 2022 – Logical Reasoning
- Solve as many puzzles as you can. You can solve different type of puzzles.
- Try to solve varieties of questions in LR.
- Solve the reasoning questions as it is also important to know it.
- Learn the shortcut methods to gain efficiency.
- Gain a accuracy over this section by solve different type of questions and many questions as possible.
KMAT Exam Pattern 2022
The candidates can refer to the following information for the KMAT exam pattern. This information is based on the data available for last year.
Exam duration – 2 Hours
Language/medium – English
Marking scheme – 1 mark
negative marking – No
No of sections – 3
No. of questions – 120
|Sections||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
|Sections||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
KMAT 2022 Syllabus
The candidates can refer to the following information for the KMAT Karnataka syllabus. This information is based on the data available for last year.
For Language Comprehension –
- Sentence completion
- Comprehension of passages
- Choice of appropriate words
- Language skills
- Fill in the blanks
For Mathematical Skills –
- Ratio & proportion
- Time & speed
- Number systems
- Permutataion and Combination
For Basic Aptitude –
- Verbal Reasoning
- Venn Diagram
- Blood Relations
- Coding & Decoding
- Critical Reasoning
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Books to Prepare
The Books are mostly recommended by the toppers and experts. The Candidates can refer to the following mentioned books given below –
|Books Name||Buying Link|
|How to prepare for Quantitative for the CAT – Arun Sharma||Click Here|
|Quantum CAT – Sarvesh K Verma||Click Here|
|Fast Track Objective Arithmetic – Rajesh Verma||Click Here|
|Word Power Made Easy – Norman Lewis||Click Here|
|Better English – Normal Lewis||Click Here|
|High School English Grammar & Composition – Wren & Martin||Click Here|
|Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT – Nishit K Sinha||Click Here|
|A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal & Non-Verbal – BS Sijwali & Indu Sijwali||Click Here|
|How to Crack Test Of Reasoning – Arihant||Click Here|
|Analytical Reasoning – MK Pandey||Click Here|
About KMAT 2022
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test(KMAT) is conducted by Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA). The candidates who want to apply for the courses like MBA, MCA, and PGDM courses can apply for the exam. The exam is conducted in online mode. It is conducted once every year. The Candidate who wants to apply must have passed finished their graduation from any discipline to be eligible to give this exam.
FAQs About How to Prepare for KMAT Karnataka 2022
Try to solve some puzzles, Learn shortcuts and tricks to solve the questions faster, Solve as many questions as you can.
There are three sections in KMAT Karnataka 2022 – Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Basic Aptitude/Logical Reasoning.
Learn a few vocabulary words every day, read English newspapers every day and also read some good books.
KMAT Karnataka exam is said to be moderate to difficult level.
Some of the books which you can refer to – How to prepare for Quantitative for the CAT by Arun Sharma, Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams by Abhijit Guha, Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma, etc.
You can increase your accuracy by solving as many questions as you can, Solving last year’s question papers and checking where you are wrong, Solving mock tests and sample papers, etc.