How to Prepare for EAPCET 2022 – Before starting the preparation of the EAPCET 2022 Exam, it is important to make a good and a proper strategy to crack the examination. The candidates can look at the tips and make a proper schedule to get good marks in the EAPCET 2022 Exam, Students often find it challenging to follow strategies such as making timetables, focusing on revisions, and taking mock exams without ‘specific’ instructions on how to implement them. In this article, the candidates can find the information based on the EAPCET 2022 Preparation, EAPCET 2022 Exam Pattern, EAPCET Syllabus, etc.
How to Prepare for EAPCET 2022
The candidates can follow the below-given preparation tips and strategies for the preparation of the EAPCET 2022 Exam:
- Making notes for every tutorial and teaching material will be extremely helpful.
- Candidates should start with noting down all the subjects that need more attention. Then accordingly, divide your time table to give more time to those subjects.
- Fixing a time table goes a long way. If candidates allot a few hours to each subject, they will be able to cover every subject properly.
- Using reference books other than school’s study materials also help. The reference books have much simpler solutions.
- Calculate the weightage of each chapter for each subject. This way, you can spend more time on chapters that have high weightage.
- However, do not leave out any topic. Even if the weightage is low, you must study that topic too.
- When you have prepared, you can review the previous year’s question papers to see where you stand.
- It is extremely important to solve as many mock tests as possible in order to attain accuracy in the exam.
- Candidates for the physics major can emphasize important topics such as thermodynamics, dynamics, gravitation, etc.
- Make sure you master the basics of Physics, and also memorize a few formulas since some of the questions will rely on formulas.
- By practicing questions regularly (especially those with a time limit), you will become more adept at solving them quickly, and will also acquire an understanding of concepts and formulas as time passes.
- In order to understand the question, students have to examine carefully what physical quantity has been given, what physical quantity has been derived, and what formula has been used
- Chemical bonding, chemical kinetics, and other topics are discussed in the Chemistry section.
- Make sure to read every line of the Chemistry textbook you use for 12th grade carefully. All equations should be memorized in Inorganic and Compound names.
- As it pertains to chemistry, the periodic table is the most influential, and if you are comfortable with atomic structure and acids and bases, you will be winning more than fifty percent of marks.
- During practice, ensure that you understand why each step of the problem is important.
- You will gain a better understanding of the chapter by solving example problems, which you can solve even from the NCERT Books.
- There are several topics included in Mathematics, such as trigonometric equations, integral calculus, and probability.
- Ensure you’re familiar with calculations and time management. Make sure you know all shortcuts and formulas.
- When it comes to Math, you should avoid memorizing concepts and rote learning. Math requires more practical and reasoning skills than other subjects.
- Don’t waste a lot of time in solving similar type of questions, instead try on solving some other varieties of questions.
- Assess your performance by solving mock tests to enhance your accuracy.
- Formulas can be linked to theories by using visual memory, which will help with speedy memorization because you’ll understand how they work.
- You should revise NCERTs frequently. Don’t overlook them. Start with NCERT basics and then follow the above strategy.
- Make sure you practice all the Botany and Zoology diagrams regularly. Make some time to practice it very well.
- ou should revise repeatedly even if you think you already know the topic well to improve your memory. Write down a list of all of the NCERT points which you tend to forget during tests. Make two copies for Botany and Zoology.
EAPCET 2022 Exam Pattern
The candidates can look at the EAPCET 2022 Exam pattern:
- Type of Questions : There are Multiple choice Questions.
- Mode of Exam : Mode of the exam is Online.
- Medium of Language : The medium of language is English.
- Total Questions :There are a total of 160 questions.
- Duration of test : The duration of the exam is 3 Hours.
- Number of Sections :There are three sections in the exam.
|Sections||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
|Mathematics / Biology||80||80|
|Total||160 Questions||160 Marks|
EAPCET 2022 Syllabus
The candidates can refer to the EAPCET 2022 Syllabus given below :
- Co-ordinate Tegometry
- Vector Algebra
- Measures of Dispersion and Probability
- Physical World
- Units and Measurement
- Motions in a Straight Line
- Systems of Particles and rotational motion
- Mechanical properties of solids, fluids
- Thermal properties of Matter
- Kinetic theory
- Work, Energy & Power
- Motion in plane
- Laws of Motion
- Moving Charges & Electricity
- Current Electricity
- Ray optics and optical instruments
- Wave optics
- Electric charge and fields
- Moving charges and magnetism
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagenetic induction
- Alternating Current
- electromagnetic waves
- Atoms and nuclei
- communication system
- Organic Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Hydrogen & its compounds
- chemical compounds
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Equilibrium and acids-bases
- Environmental chemistry
- Electrochemistry and chemistry kinetics
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- Diversity in the Living World
- Structural Organization in Plants – Morphology – Morphology of Flowering plants
- Reproduction in plants
- Plant Systematics
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Ecology
- Plant Physiology – Mineral
- Internal Organization of Plants
- Microbiology – Bacteria – Viruses
- Molecular Biology
- Plants, Microbes and Human Welfare
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural organization in animals
- Animal Diversity
- Locomotion & Reproduction in Protozoa
- Biology in Human Welfare
- Periplaneta Americana
- Digestion and absorption
- Muscular and skeletal system
- immune system
- Reproductive health
- Ecology & Environment Organisms
- Breathing and Respiration
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Human reproduction
- organic evolution
- Organic Evolution
- Applied Biology
EAPCET 2022 Books
The candidates can look at the EAPCET 2022 Books given below :
|EAMCET Chemistry Andhra and Telangana Chapterwise 28 Years’ Solutions
and 5 Mock Tests
|EAMCET Physics Andhra and Telangana Chapterwise 28 Years’ Solutions
and 5 Mock Tests
|EAMCET Mathematics Andhra and Telangana Chapterwise 28 Years’ Solutions
and 5 Mock Tests
|EAMCET Question Bank ZOOLOGY I||Click Here|
|EAMCET Question Bank BOTANY II||Click Here|
|Mathematics for Class 12 (Set of 2 Vol.) Examination 2021-22||Click Here|
|Concise Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee||Click Here|
|Problems In GENERAL PHYSICS||Click Here|
|Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations||Click Here|
About EAPCET 2022
EAPCET 2022 stands for Engineering, Agriculture, and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test which is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University. Admission to private colleges and universities in Andhra Pradesh is granted to those who qualify the entrance exam.
FAQs About How to Prepare for EAPCET 2022
The sections in the EAPCET 2022 Exam are – Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics/Biology.
Some of the preparation tips for the Mathematics Section in the EAPCET 2022 Exam are avoid memorizing concepts and rote learning, revising all the formulas, etc.
Some books for the preparation of the Chemistry section in the EAPCET 2022 Exam are Concise Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations, etc.
The EAPCET 2022 Exam is of moderate difficulty.
Some of the important topics for Physics in the EAPCET 2022 Exam are gravitation, thermodynamics, dynamics, etc.