How to Prepare for BEEE 2022 – Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) conducts BEEE (Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination) 2022. The exam is conducted for the students wishing to take admission in the B.Tech and B.Arch courses. The candidates appearing in the BEEE 2022 are required to prepare for the examination according to the exam pattern and syllabus provided by the Institute with the help of Reference books and previous year question paper. The syllabus is Based upon the last qualifying exam for B.Tech & B.Arch- HSC +2 level curriculum. For more information visit the official website – bharathuniv.ac.in. In this article the candidates are provided with preparation tips and strategies along with materials recommendation.
How to Prepare for BEEE 2022?
To qualify this exam, the candidates need to make preparations thoroughly with strategies. BEEE 2022 exam is divided into 4 sections. Candidates must review all of the information available to them, from the curriculum to the pattern to scoring well, in order to do well on the exam. For more Information the candidates can go through the Official website of the Institute – bharathuniv.ac.in.
Preparation Tips for BEEE 2022 Subject Wise
- Examine the reference and NCERT books for Physics; prepare according to the syllabus, the syllabus is based upon the 11th and 12th standard curriculum.
- Finish the NCERT books first to brush up on your basics. It’s crucial to have a solid understanding of the basic principles for Physics. Concentrate and prepare using the reference books after that.
- Determine the importance of your significant chapters based on their weight in the tests.
- Make a detailed list of all derivations, formulas, and experiments in your syllabus and review them daily.
- Revise all of the important themes from a religious standpoint.
- Complete BEEE practice questions on a regular basis. Make a note of the ones that are difficult for you to practice on a regular basis.
- Practice from the Reference and NCERT books for Mathematics.
- Math is a practical subject, therefore practice as much as you can. You can slip in some arithmetic practice when studying content-heavy subjects to keep things from getting too overwhelming.
- Recognize the sources of the derivatives.
- Begin with solving problems and clearing up any doubts you may have.
- The fundamentals are everything in math, and most chapters build on the previous ones. Go back and practice sums from prior years’ chapters if your foundation isnt as strong as you’d like it to be. Always remember your fundamentals.
- Learning and understanding chemistry requires a lot of practice. Among other things, completing practice problems, solving equations, and working with formulas.
- Taking notes also helps you to jot down your thoughts. The formulas and equations you’ll encounter as you study chemistry will be much easier to recall and comprehend once you’ve written them down.
- Taking good notes and then going over them again will help you find out what you understand and what you don’t.
- The most crucial aspect of any preparation is self-study.
- Students should plan their studies on a regular basis and devote time to all subjects.
- In order to prepare for Biology, it is necessary to revise on a daily basis. Only via regular revision will pupils be able to clearly remember all of the theoretical components of the topic.
- Use Reference and NCERT Biology books for Classes 11 and 12 to strengthen your foundations in the key disciplines of Botany and Zoology.
- The candidate should check over the exam pattern and syllabus to ensure that they have all of the necessary study materials.
- English is a relatively easier subject than others when preparing for BEEE 2022.
- English carries only 10 marks in the BEEE 2022 paper, which much less than the other subjects
- The Candidates are advised to read a lots of comprehension for practice.
- Solving various types of Grammar and correction questions from the Reference books is enough for the English preparation.
How to Study for BEEE 2022?
- Practice your speed, accuracy, and efficiency by taking as many mock tests as possible.
- Revise your 11th and 12th grade textbooks and notes; the exam will be heavily based on them.
- Practice as much as you can from your reference books; the more you practice, the better prepared you’ll be.
- You’ll be ready for the Exam if you set aside around 5-6 hours each day for entrance preparation.
- The candidate must go through the exam pattern and the syllabus so that they should be able to gather the relevant study material.
- Self- study is the most important part of any preparation
Preparation Material for BEEE 2022
- Engineering Physics by Wiley India.
- B.Tech./BE/B.Sc./B.Sc. (Hons.) Biotechnology Entrance Exams Guide by R. Gupta’s.
- Oswaal Topper’S Handbook (Set Of 3 Books) Physics, Chemistry, Biology by Oswaal books.
- Concept of Physics by HC Verma.
- NCERT Class 11 & 12 books for Mathematics.
- NCERT Class 11 & 12 books for Physics.
- NCERT Class 11 & 12 books for Chemistry.
- NCERT Class 11 & 12 books for Biology.
- Elementary Problem in Organic Chemistry for NEET by MS Chouhan
- Fundamentals Of Physics by Halliday, Resnick.
BEEE 2022 Exam Pattern
|Examination||BEEE (Bharath University Engineering Entrance Examination) 2022|
|Conducted By||Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER)|
|Mode||Paper & Pencil Test (PPT)
Computer Based Test (CBT)
|Types of Question||MCQs|
|Total Number of Questions||100|
|Sections||English – 10 marks
Mathematics – 30 marks
Physics – 30 marks
Chemistry – 30 marks
Biology – 30 marks (Only for Biology Students)
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer.|
|Negative Marking||There will be no negative marking.|
BEEE 2022 Syllabus
|Mathematics||Sets, relations, and functions
Matrices and determinants
Applications of matrices and determinants
Permutations and combinations
Mathematical induction and its applications
Sequences and series
Applications of differential calculus
Straight lines in two dimensions
Circles in two dimensions
Conic sections in two dimensions
Measures of central tendency and dispersion
Re-ordering of sentences.
|Physics||Units and Measurement.
Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids
Oscillations and Wave Motion.
Heat and Thermodynamics.
Ray and Wave Optics and Magnetism.
Electricity and Magnetism.
Atomic Physics and Relativity.
Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics.
Electronics and Communication.
|Chemistry||Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry.
States of Matter.
Chemical Families – Periodic Properties.
Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure.
Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics and Catalysis.
Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry.
Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen.
Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen.
Chemistry in Everyday life.
Taxonomy of angiosperm
Cell biology and genetics
Biology in human welfare
Subscribe for Engineering Updates