How to Prepare for AMUEEE 2022 – Around twenty thousand students appear for AMUEEE every year, so students have to choose a correct way of preparation to crack this entrance examination. Through this exam, candidates can take admission in BE, B.Tech and B.Arch. courses in Aligarh Muslim University (AMU). AMUEEE is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University. If you haven’t already started preparing for this examination, You need to prepare for this entrance exam now. Here we are providing some important tips for preparing for AMUEEE 2022. In addition to preparation tips, we’ve also given the syllabus and best books for AMUEEE 2022,
How to Prepare for AMUEEE 2022
Candidates can refer to the following preparation tips given on this page for common preparation tips to prepare for AMUEEE 2022.
AMUEEE 2022 Exam Pattern
Before starting the exam preparation, candidates should know about the exam pattern of AMUEEE 2022. The exam pattern for AMUEEE 2022 consists of the details related to the exam structure & question pattern, exam mode, exam duration, marking scheme, the number of questions, etc. Check the table below to the AMUEEE examination pattern.
|Number of Questions||150|
|Exam Duration||180 minutes|
|Marking Scheme||01 marks for each correct answer|
|negative marking||-0.25 negative marking for each incorrect answer|
|Examination Mode||Offline pen paper based|
Preparation tips for AMUEEE 2022
To prepare for AMUEEE 2022 candidates need to follow a preparation plan. We have provided some tips below.
- Understand the syllabus: Students must note down the complete syllabus of AMUEEE 2022 and understand all the topics very carefully that will be covered in the exam. Students can divide the time according to the subject difficulty.
- Prepare notes: It is very important to make notes to prepare for any entrance exam. You can create formulas and notes on difficult topics from each subject.
- Solve last year’s question paper: Students can practice the mock test available for AMUEEE 2022 entrance exam and solve the previous year’s question papers. This will help them to build their speed and accuracy.
- Practicing Weak Things: Candidates need to focus on the weak points and make appropriate notes on them. In this case you can always highlight the important issues that need to be focused.
- Revision: Revision is an important factor when preparing for any entrance exam. Try to correct every subject from the syllabus whether it is difficult or easy.
- Books Suggestion: Practice each question and understand each concept. Solve some questions from NCERT based books after this Practice. If you have studied NCERT thoroughly, you do not need any coaching classes.
How to Prepare for AMUEE 2022 – Chemistry
If you want to apply for AMUEEE 2022, you have to know to preparation tips for preparing yourself better which are given below.
- In this chemistry section, question number 50 is asked in the test centre.
- You have to memorize important equations, formulas, values, etc. in chemistry and learn to apply them to solve problems.
- Also you must have a clear idea of the basic concepts of chemistry. The key to getting higher marks in this research paper.
- Candidates should practice the previous year’s question paper of Chemistry department which can prepare them for the exam.
How to Prepare for AMUEEE 2022 – Physics
Check the preparation tips for physics below.
- In this Physics section, 50 number of questions are asked in the test centre.
- All the aspirants of AMUEEE 2022 are advised to clear out any confusion to understanding of the fundamentals of 10+2 Physics topics such Electronic Devices, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, etc.
- It is advised that you can take reference from the previous year papers of AMUEEE Physics.
- It is the important part is not to forget practice numerical problems and memorize the important formula, equations etc.
How to Prepare for AMUEEE 2022 – Mathematics
Candidates prepare themselves for Mathematics a better way. Check the tips below-
- In the mathematics section, total 50 questions are asked in test centre.
- Candidates need to apply basic insights and problem solving skills to try this section.
- You have to attempt mock test daily for this section.
- you can practice previous years question paper of AMUEEE mathematics In this section.
- Candidates are advised to memorize all the important equations, formulas, theorems, values etc.
AMUEEE 2022 Syllabus
If you want to apply for AMUEEE exam must be aware of the syllabus. Students can check the syllabus of AMUEEE 2022 by clicking on the official website. AMUEEE examination is based on three number of subjects. Students have to attend those subjects which are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Students can check the syllabus mentioned below.
- Physical-world and measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Power and Energy
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Oscillations and Waves
- Basic concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of element and periodicity in properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Sets and functions
- Relations and Functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Mathematical Induction
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Linear Inequalities
- Straight Lines
- Conic Section
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Limit and Derivatives
Candidates will find the detailed syllabus here,
Best Books for AMUEEE 2022
Students can follow the table given below for best books of AMUEEE 2022 preparation.
|AMU Engineering Entrance Topic Wise Solved Papers
By Dipak Agarwal
|AMU Explorer – By MTG Editorial Board||Buy Here|
|Textbooks – By National Council Of Educational Research||Buy Here|
|NCERT Physics books||Buy Here|
|NCERT Chemistry books||Buy Here|
|NCERT Mathematics books||Buy Here|
AMUEEE Previous Year Papers
Students can check the AMUEEE previous year papers below.
FAQs for AMUEEE 2022 Preparation Tips
Ans. There is no fixed time of preparation that can make sure success in the exam.
Ans. You can get the syllabus from the official website of AMUEEE ie amucontrollerexams.com.
Ans. Yes, -0.25 marks will be deducted.
Ans. You have to prepare a good study plan. You can follow the preparation tips from this page.
Ans. Though the entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University AMUEEE is not very tough and can be cracked easily within a month if one has a good preparation in boards or for JEE Mains and Advanced.
Ans. You can focus on previous year question papers and any reference book you may have. Complete NCERT of class 11 & 12 at least two times. And level 1 and level 2 of any coaching material.