HBSE Class 11 Date Sheet 2022 – Board of Secondary Education Haryana (BSEH) has been released HBSE class 11 date sheet online. Students who are going to appear in 11th class exam can now access Haryana Board 11th Class Date Sheet 2022 on the board’s official website, bseh.org.in. As per the schedule released by Haryana Board, 11th class HBSE exams are going to be held from March 17 till April 9, 2022. We know that 11th class marks are very important for students, so they study for the written exam and get high marks in the board exam. Students can check the complete date sheet through our siteWe have updated it in the article below. Check more details on Haryana Board Class 11 Time Table 2022 from the page below.
Latest: HBSE 11th date sheet 2022 released. Check the complete schedule from below.
HBSE Class 11 Date Sheet 2022
Register for Board Exam Result Updates
Haryana Board class 11 exams are going to start at 8:30 am and will end at 11:00 am. The date sheet has been released for all streams, ie Arts, Science and Commerce. Students can check 11th class date sheet 2022 hbse from the table below.
|Subjects||Exam Date||Exam Timings|
|Computer Science / ITES (Information Technology & Enabling services)
(For Govt. Model Sr. Sec. School, SLCE Sec-28 Faridabad Only)
|17 Mar 2022||8:30 am to 11:00 am|
|English (Core/ Elective)||19 Mar 2022||8:30 am to 11:00 am|
|Home Science||21 Mar 2022||8:30 am to 11:00 am|
|Punjabi||22 Mar 2022||8:30 am to 11:00 am|
|Physics, Economics||24 Mar 2022||8:30 am to 11:00 am|
|Physical Education||25 Mar 2022||8:30 am to 11:00 am|
|Hindi (Core / Elective)
(English Special for Foreign Students in Lieu of Hindi Core)
|26 Mar 2022||8:30 am to 11:00 am|
|Mathematics||28 Mar 2022||8:30 am to 11:00 am|
|Biology/ Psychology||29 Mar 2022||8:30 am to 11:00 am|
|Political Science||30 Mar 2022||8:30 am to 11:00 am|
|History, Business Studies||31 Mar 2022||8:30 am to 11:00 am|
|Chemistry, Accountancy, Public Administration||01 Apr 2022||8:30 am to 11:00 am|
|Sanskrit, Urdu, Biotechnology||02 Apr 2022||8:30 am to 11:00 am|
|Sociology, Entrepreneurship||04 Apr 2022||8:30 am to 11:00 am|
|Fine Arts||05 Apr 2022||8:30 am to 11:00 am|
|Geography||06 Apr 2022||8:30 am to 11:00 am|
|Music Hindustani||07 Apr 2022||8:30 am to 11:00 am|
|Retail / Automobile / IT & ITES / Patient Care Assistant /
Physical Education & Sports / Beauty & Wellness / Office Secretary Ship &
Stenography in Hindi / English
|08 Apr 2022||8:30 am to 11:00 am|
|Travel Tourism & Hospitality / Agriculture
Paddy Farming / Media Animation / Banking &
Finance Services / Banking & Insurance Services / Apparel Fashion Design
|08 Apr 2022||8:30 am to 11:00 am|
|Military Science / Dance (All Options) / Agriculture||08 Apr 2022||8:30 am to 11:00 am|
How To Download the Haryana Board Class 11th Time Table 2022?
HBSE Class 11th Time Table 2022 has been released on the official website of the Haryana board. All the affiliated schools located in haryana must follow the exam schedule. Students can check the official website of Haryana Board for additional information. Students can easily download Time Table from the official website of Haryana Board.
Follow below mentioned steps to download the HBSE 11th Time Table
- Go to official website of the board
- Select the Time Table option in the quick link section. You’ll be redirected to another page.
- Select 11th time table March 2022.
- A pdf file will be opened which is your Haryana Board Class 11th Time Table.
Important Instructions for HBSE Class 11th Exam 2022
Here are some instructions that students must while the are appearing for the examination
- Students are allowed to bring their own log, trigonometry tables & stencils for maps in the exam.
- It is allowed for college kids to hold personal water bottles
- It should be noted that students are required to stick to proper Covid related protocols during the examination.
- Students can use color pencils in Science Subjects only.
HBSE 11th Admit Card 2022
Haryana Board 11th Admit Card are accessible both by online and offline modes. The Haryana Board Class 11th Admit Card is given by the Haryana Board to the students to give their class 11th exam. Admit card is the important and only document that the students have to take along with them in the examination hall.To get the Haryana Board Class 11th Admit Card 2022 offline, visit your school and invite the Haryana Board Class 11th Exam Admit Card from the varsity authority. For the web process, visit the Haryana Board official webpage. On the official website of the board, candidates will get the Haryana Board Class 11th Admit Card by performing some simple steps.
How to Prepare for HBSE Class 11 Exam 2022
Here are some preparation that you should follow while preparing for Haryana Board Class 11th examination
- First, you should make a timetable for your preparation according to the Haryana Board Class 11th Time Table 2022. Allocate sufficient time for each subject. Therefore, you can improve in all subjects. Also, give sufficient time to revise what you’ve learned.
- Make short notes on every subject. This will help you during your revision. At the last minute of your preparation, you don’t have much time to read the entire chapter from books as this may waste your precious time.
- Practice a minimum of one previous year’s question paper a day. This will give you an exact idea of the exam pattern and marking scheme of the exam. So, you can score good marks. Also, it shows you the most important topics which are essential to score a good rank in the exam.
- While preparing for the exam, you’ve got to review for hours a day. Sitting ahead of a study desk for an extended time will ruin your health. So, it becomes mandatory to give some time to your health. Also, eat a diet to remain healthy.
FAQs on HBSE Class 11 Date sheet 2022
Ans. Students can check the class 11th date sheet online at bseh.org.in.
Ans. The students of the Haryana board who filled the class 9 annual exam application can get the 11th time table @ bseh.org.in.
Ans. Haryana Board Of Secondary Education
Ans. 11th exam for HBSE will start from 17th March 2022.