GUJCET 2022 Admit Card – The GUJCET 2022 Admit Card will be released on gsebeservice.com, in the 4th Week of July 2022, post the application process which commences from 3rd Week of June, 2022. The admit card contains vital information such as roll number of the candidate, photograph, signature uploaded with application, medium of exam, exam date and timings, subjects opted, personal details, exam center address etc. Any candidate without the GUJCET 2022 admit card will not be allowed to sit for the exam, hence it becomes imperative that all candidates carry this with them when they appear for the examination.
The article below will lay out the details of the admit card and its contents, how to download it, important dates etc.
GUJCET 2022 Admit Card
Latest – Direct link to GUJCET 2022 Admit Card will be released here.
GUJCET 2022 Important Dates
Given below are the tentative dates for this year, with the information being in accordance to the last year.
|Release of Application Form||3rd Week of June 2022|
|End date of Application Form||2nd Week of July 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||4th Week of July 2022|
|Examination Date||1st Week of August 2022|
GUJCET 2022 Overview
|Application Release Date||June 2022|
|Website where form will be released||gsebeservice.com|
|Login Details||User ID & Password|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Examination Mode||Offline (Pen and Paper Based)|
|Documents needed to apply||Marksheet/Certificates of class 10th &12th, Scanned images of passport size color photograph, category certificate (if applicable), Credit/Debit card or internet baking details for payment of application fees|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours|
GUJCET 2022 Admit Card Download
There is a certain procedure which students must follow to download the admit card. The steps given below describe the entire process;
- Step 1: Visit the Official Website
- Step 2: Login with your application number and password
- Step 3: The Admit Card will be displayed, click on the download link
- Step 4: Print the card and have a hard copy ready
GUJCET 2022 Admit Card Details
Details given in admit card such as name of the candidate, photograph, subjects for GUJCET, medium, subjects chosen, signature in application form and examination center and details in respect of examination hall have been given.
There are important details which are mentioned in the admit card, which are as follows;
- Name of the candidate
- Signature (in application form)
- Subjects for GUJCET
- Medium of examination
- Subjects chosen
- Examination center
- Details of the Examination hall
GUJCET 2022 Admit Card Discrepancies and Corrections
In case of any form of discrepancies, candidates must contact the conducting bodies as soon as possible. It is important that all details are correct, as any discrepancies found later will not be entertained by the conducting authorities. The applicant has to submit the given form given below to the address given below;
Assistant Secretary, “Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell”, C/o, Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Near old Sachivalaya, Sector 10-B, Gandhinagar-382010
GUJCET 2022 Admit Card Documents/Things not to be carried
There are particular things which a candidate can and cannot bring with them into the examination hall, as prescribed by the conducting authorities. Only a calculator is allowed alongside a physical hard copy of the admit card. Items not allowed are;
- Reference Literature Slides
- Printed/Handwritten log tables
- Xeroxed Writing
- Cellular Phone
- Bluetooth Headset/Earpiece
Any candidate found with such objectionable content will not be allowed to sit the examination and will be barred from the examination process.
GUJCET 2022 Exam Pattern
It is important for candidates to realize the exam pattern as per the latest instructions by the conducting authorities. Given below are the details of the examination:
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen and Paper Based Test)|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours (60 minutes for each section)|
|Number of Questions||120 Questions|
|Sections of the paper||Physics (40 Questions), Chemistry (40 Questions), Mathematics (40 Questions), Biology (40 Questions)|
|Marking Scheme||1 Mark for every correct answer and -0.25 Mark for every incorrect answer|
|Language of Exam||Hindi, English and Gujarati|
GUJCET 2022 Exam Day Instructions
There is an important criterion within the admit card, which must be fulfilled in the examination hall. Candidate must sign at two places respectively, which are;
- As an evidence of getting question booklet and answer sheet
- As an evidence of submitting the OMR Answer Sheet to the Block Supervisor
Arrangement at Examination Hall
- A maximum of 20 candidates will be allowed to sit in the exam hall
- It is mandatory to keep five feet of distance between two candidates and the sitting arrangement will be done in accordance
- Entry will not be allowed without an Admit Card, to any candidate.
- The seat numbers at the respective examination center will be arranged one day prior to the examination.
- Except the candidate, no other person will be allowed to enter in the examination hall with the admit card
Entry in the examination hall and necessary registration
- After the commencement of the examination, no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall under any circumstances.
- If any candidate enters at the time when the question paper starts, they will be allowed to enter. However, he/she will not be given extra time for filling in the details on Question Booklet and Answer Sheet under any circumstances.
- The candidate must sit on the Seat Number mentioned in the Admit Card as per the sitting arrangement of the respective examination hall.
- Only the Admit Card and simple calculator will be allowed in the examination hall.
No change to be made after answering once
- Candidate shall darken the circle of answers against the question only when the candidate is sure about the right answer to the question. If there is the slightest doubt in the mind of the candidate with regard to the answer, it is advisable not to darken any circle of the answer (means leave the circle blank).
- If any change is made after having darkened the circle once, the same will not be accepted and such answers will be treated for negative marking as per Rules.
Method of Assessment
- Each multiple choice question carries 1 (one) mark. For each correct answer 1 (one mark will be given.
- For each wrong answer to the multiple choice question, 0.25 (1/4) less marks will be deducted (negative marking)
- The candidate/student will be given one less mark (negative marking) if two or more options (answers) out of four are opted for one multiple choice question.
- If the candidate is not sure about the answer, it is advisable to avoid giving an answer to such a question so that there may not be any negative marking.
GUJCET 2022 Examination Centers
The conducting authorities try their best to allot centers as per the preferences of the applying candidates. However, the board’s discretion in this regard is final. Under no circumstances will a request be entertained for change of assigned center by any candidate. The center once allotted is final. The centers for GUJCET 2022 are as follows;
GUJCET 2022 Admit Card Important Points
The admit card released for GUJCET 2022 will have many details and particulars about the examination. There are some crucial details about the admit card, which a candidate must be aware of.
- Candidates shall be able to download their online admit card 7 days prior to the examination
Also, there are certain guidelines which are to be followed by the candidates after the possession of the admit card, which are;
- Verify the details of the admit card. In case of any error, contact the GUJCET authorities immediately
- Under any circumstance entry will not be given to a candidate at the examination center without admit card
- Candidates by themselves cannot make any change in respect of any detail/ information in the admit card
- It is advised to the candidates to keep their admit card in good condition till the admission procedure are not completed
FAQs about GUJCET
What particular details are required to download the admit card?
The candidate will be required to have their application number and password to download the admit card.
Will there be a correction window before the admit card is released?
Yes, with submission of a form a correction can be made to the existing application.
Is the admit card available offline/ will be sent via post?
No, the admit card is only available online on the official website. Candidates need to print their own copy.
What items can the candidate bring in the examination hall?
Only simple calculators and admit card are allowed in the examination hall.
What if the candidate forgets to bring the hard copy of the admit card?
It is important that candidates have the admit card with them, else they won’t be allowed to give the examination.