GUJCET 2020 Syllabus – GSEB prescribes the GUJCET syllabus, According to the board, the syllabus for Gujarat Common Entrance Test is class 12 NCERT based. Candidates need to prepare for physics, chemistry, maths and biology subjects. Questions in the exam are solely formed from the topics mentioned in the syllabus. Candidates are not required to prepare extra topics. From this page download NCERT syllabus for GUJCET held in offline mode annually. For more details keep reading below.
GUJCET 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus of GUJCET 2020 is given in PDF format in the table below.
Importance of GUJCET 2020 Syllabus
Without knowing what to study for the exam, candidates cannot be well prepared. Thus, here comes the importance of the syllabus.
- GUJCET syllabus projects what to study and also what not to study.
- To prepare or the exam you have to stick to the syllabus and not go beyond it. That is a wastage of time and preparation time management is crucial.
- The syllabus must be completed to score high in the exam. Questions in the exam are made from the topics that are mentioned in the syllabus. To get that topper score, you must complete all the topics of the syllabus
Books to Prepare as Per GUJCET 2020 Syllabus
It is important to have the books that cover the topics mentioned in the syllabus of GUJCET 2020, below we have given a list for your help:
|Name of the book||Buy here|
|Physics Part- I & II Class 12 NCERT||Click here|
|Mathematics NCERT Textbook for class 11 and 12 combo||Clcik here|
|Chemistry Textbook for Class 12 – NCERT Combo of Two Books Part 1 + Part 2||Click here|
|GUJCET 6 PCB Question Paper Sets (2014 – 2019)
6 OMR Sheets, ANSWER KEYS in English
|Gujarat CET Engineering Solved Papers||Click here|
|GUJ-CET 15 Practice Sets||Click here|
GUJCET 2020 Exam Pattern
The preparation for GUJCET 2020 must be as per the syllabus indeed. However, one must also take care of the exam pattern. The exam pattern of GUJCET 2020 is given below:
- The number of questions asked in the exam is 120
- The total marks in the exam are 120
- The total time duration of the exam is 3 hours
- The number of papers is 2, this includes one combined paper for physics and maths and one single paper for maths or biology.
- GUJCET 2020 exam is held in 3 languages those are English, Hindi, and Gujarati
Distribution of question in paper and sections are given below:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
|Physics & Chemistry||80 (40 from each subject)||80|
|Maths or Biology||40||40|
Marking scheme of the exam:
How to Prepare According to GUJCET 2020
To prepare for GUJCET 2020 you can follow the tips given here:
Complete the syllabus: The first target is to complete the syllabus. Make sure to be regular at your school and take notes. The syllabus of GUJCET is totally based on NCERT. Thus students of GSEB board are in advantage as the schools follow NCERT syllabus only. Therefore you can prepare for boards and GUJCET simultaneously. Take advantage of this and make sure you are on the same page as your school.
Take notes: Keep writing down all the important points while studying for the exam. Also, make sure to take notes of lectures by teachers at school and classes. the notes come handy at the time of revision.
Previous year question papers: No better resource for preparation available like GUJCET previous year papers, Solving papers from the last few years, give you the below-given advantages:
- You get a stronghold of concepts
- You get to know what is the probability of repetition of questions
- Also, you get to know the difficulty level of the questions
- You can improve the speed and accuracy
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) 2020 is conducted by GSEB annually, to fill seats in UG degree engineering and degree / diploma pharmacy courses, offered by the colleges of Gujarat. The exam is held offline for 3 hours. In GUJCET, candidates have to solve multiple choice questions on physics, chemistry, mathematics / biology.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,