GPAT 2022 Application Form Correction– GPAT application form correction facility opens a day after the submission of the application form fee. The final date to submit GPAT Application Fee is March 18 , 2022 and the form correction facility would begin from March 19 and would be open till March 21, 2022. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is the conducting body for GPAT 2022, The correction facility is offered to the candidates to correct the uploaded image and other particulars wrongly in their application. Candidates who have submitted the GPAT application form can make the changes in the form. In this article, candidates can check the complete details of the GPAT registration and image correction,
Recommended: GPAT 2022 Login
GPAT 2022 Application Form Correction
Download Here, The link to GPAT 2022 Application Form Correction will be available here on March 19, 2022.
Application Form Correction Dates of GPAT 2022
The NTA announces the dates of the GPAT correction process soon after the submission of the application forms. The official dates for the events are mentioned below.
|GPAT 2022 Events||Dates|
|Closing date of GPAT application form 2022||March 17, 2022|
|Last date to make the payment of examination fees||March 18, 2022|
|Application form correction||March 19 – 21, 2022|
Overview of GPAT 2022 Application Form Correction
|Website to correct the details||gpat.nta.nic.in|
|Details need to correct details in the form||Application number and password|
|Details that can be edited||Every detail in the submitted form|
|Application fee for correction||Not applicable|
How to correct the details in the GPAT 2022 Application Form?
The step by step process to correct the discrepancies in the GPAT 2022 application form is as follows-
- Visit the candidate portal of GPAT- gpat. nic.in
- Login using the credentials- application number, password, and security pin.
- Click on the submit button.
- After logging in, the candidates can edit the particulars.
- Edit the particulars correctly.
- Click on the save option to submit the changes.
What details can be changed during GPAT Application Form Correction?
Candidates can make the following changes in the GPAT registration form:
- Choice of exam center
- and signature specifications
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
A few fields may be un-editable. Most likely login credentials cannot be changed. Candidates will need the same login to download admit card, check GPAT 2021 answer key, response sheet, and so on.
How to retrieve GPAT 2022 Application Number?
The steps to retrieve the GPAT Application Number is as follows-
- Go to GPAT Login
- Then click on forgot application number.
- Then enter the Father’s Name, Name of the candidate, Mother’s Name, and Date of Birth.
- After entering all the details, click on get application number.
- The application number is sent to your e-mail address.
The steps to retrieve the password of the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is as follows-
- Then click on the forgot password.
- Candidates can reset their password using any of these options –
- Using Security Question & its Answer you have chosen during registration.
- Using a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile No
- Using a reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button after selecting any one of the option given above.
- If you choose 1st option: Enter application number, security question and answer selected at the time of GPAT 2021 form filling process and security pin.
If you choose 2nd / 3rd option: Enter the application number, date of birth and security pin.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button after entering the details.
- Lastly, write down the password that is displayed on the screen.
How to remove GPAT Image Discrepancies?
NTA provides facility to remove image discrepancies. The process to correct the image specifications is as follows-
- Visit the official website- gpat.nic.in
- Then click on the “Remove image discrepancy”
- Log in using the user id and password
- The dashboard of the candidate will appear on the screen.
- Upload the image, and click on the “submit” option.
GPAT Photograph Specifications
While filling up the form, the applicants have to make sure that they uploaded the photograph according to the specifications. Incorrect specifications of the documents can lead to the rejection of the form. However, the authority provides the facility to make changes in the photograph. Hence, the GPAT photograph specifications are as follows-
- The photograph must be scanned properly
- The format of the image must be in JPG/JPEG.
- The file size of the photo must be between 10 Kb to 200 Kb
- The image must be colored.
- It should be clear and must have a white background.
- The applicant must look straight to the camera with a relaxed face.
- Spectacles are allowed but make sure that there are no reflections and eyes must be clearly visible.
- Hats, caps, and dark glasses are not acceptable in the GPAT photograph.
GPAT Signature Specifications
Candidates are suggested to keep in mind the following points for signature specifications :
- The format of the image must be JPG/JPEG
- The image size must be between 4 Kb to 30 Kb.
- The applicants must make the signature in black ink pen and the background of the image must be white.
- The applicant’s signature on the attendance must match the uploaded signature.
- However, if there is any mismatch in the form, then the form gets rejected.
How to scan the image and signature of the photograph?
Candidates can scan the documents (photograph, signature, and certificates) using the doc scanner apps. The apps are available both in play store and app store. Candidates have to install and upload the document and scan the image. After scanning the image, the candidates have to save the file.
Do’s and Don’ts in GPAT Photograph and Signature
Candidates must keep in mind the following things-
- Upload the correct images according to the specifications.
- The scanned image must be in jpg/jpeg format.
- The specification of the signature should be of the candidate only.
Recommended: GPAT 2022 Admit Card
GPAT Application Form Correction 2022 – FAQs
Ans. Candidates can make the changes online. For that, they have to visit the candidate portal and log in using the credentials.
Ans. Yes, you can change the exam centre.
Ans. GPAT 2022 application form correction facility opens from March 19 to March 21, 2022
Ans. The photograph should be scanned properly, the format of the image must in JPG/JPEG format and the file size of the photograph must be between 10 Kb to 200 Kb.
Ans -The mode of submitting the application form is online only.