Goa ANM Admission 2021: Directorate of Health Services, Government of Goa has released the latest prospectus for admission of female candidates in 2 years ANM course in the Institute of Nursing Education, Bambolim, Goa. Eligible and intending candidates are invited to download and apply in the application form available on the website dhsgoa.gov.in and ine.goa.gov.in. The last date of receipt of offline applications along with specified documents is October 08, 2021. The merit list of provisionally selected and waitlisted candidates is to be displayed online on October 25, 2021. The admission process will close on December 31, 2021. must read this article for the complete details of Goa ANM Admission 2021 including eligibility, the application process, seat availability, merit list and more.
Latest: Goa ANM Admission Application Form 2021 is available now.
Goa ANM Admission 2021
The Principal of the Institute of Nursing Education, Goa dis directly responsible to the Director of Health Services, Goa. Candidates after admission have to sign a bond agreeing to serve anywhere in Goa as posted by the DHS after completion of the course. Candidates can check out the schedule of events related to Goa ANM Admission 2021 here below.
|Goa ANM Admission 2021||Date|
|Last date of receipt of application form & certificates||08 Oct 2021|
|Release of eligibility list of applicants||18 Oct 2021|
|Release of provisional merit list & waitlist||25 Oct 2021|
|Admission of provisionally selected applicants||22 Nov 2021|
|2nd round admission for vacant seats||23 Nov 2021|
|Admission closing date||31 Dec 2021|
Overview of Goa ANM Admission 2021
This article is regarding the complete procedure and other terms & conditions for Goa ANM Admission 2021 in the Institute of Nursing Education, Goa under the governance of the Directorate of Health Services, Goa. Aspiring candidates are highly recommended to read this article to the end to get the complete details of the admission. Here is a brief overview of the key aspects of Goa ANM Admission 2021.
|Name of Admission||Goa ANM Admission 2021|
|Institute||Institute of Nursing Education, Bombalim, Goa|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Health Services, Goa|
|Course||Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) Program|
|Course Duration||1.5 years + 6 months internship|
|Eligibility||17 – 35-year-old females
Must have passed HSSCE
|Selection Criteria||On the basis of merit in HSSCE|
|Seats Available||40+4 (EWS)|
Eligibility for Goa ANM Admission 2021
Although DHS Goa does not conduct any entrance examination for admission to the Institute of Nursing Education, Goa in the ANM course, applicants are required to comply with the minimum eligibility criteria, as specified in the admission prospectus. Candidates can check out the eligibility details here below.
- Only female candidates are eligible.
- Candidates mist be within 17 to 35 years old.
- Date of reckoning of age is December 31, 2021.
- Must have passed HSSCE in Faculty of Arts, Commerce or Science with at least 45% marks in aggregate.
- Those who have passed HSSCE in vocational streams/equivalent exam are also eligible.
- Minimum marks for SC/ST candidates is 40%.
- Candidates must have had English as a medium of instruction.
- Preceding the year of passing HSSCE, candidates must have resided in the state of Goa for at least 10 years.
- Must have studied and passed Class XII standard examination from a school in Goa.
- Knowledge of Konkani/Marathi is desirable
- Must be of sound physical and mental health.
Goa ANM Admission 2021 Application Form
Applicants must note that for Goa ANM Admission 2021, only offline applications are accepted as per proforma available on the website dhsgoa.gov.in only. Candidates must download the application form from the website, print it out, fill up the application form and sent it to Principal of the INE, Goa, so as to reach on or before the last date.
Check out the following important guidelines related to the Goa ANM Admission 2021 Application Form.
- Applications must be attached with self-attested specified documents.
- All applications must be addressed to the Principal, Institute of Nursing Education, Goa.
- Applications must be submitted personally along with specified documents.
- Applications wll be accepted till 04.00 PM on the last date.
- Candidates applying for multiple categories must apply in separate applications for each category along with relevant certificates.
Goa ANM Admission Process 2021
Admission to the 2 years ANM course in the Institute of Nursing Education, Goa is conducted on the basis of merit in the qualifying exam only. The DHS or the INE does not conduct any entrance examination for the purpose of selection of the eligible applicants.
- Applicants are first selected on the basis of order of merit from among those who have passed the qualifying examination in general stream of Faculty of Science.
- After the initial selection, the remaining seats are filled up on the basis of order of merit from among those who have passed the qualifying examination in the vocational stream.
- The remaining vacant seats are filled up by selecting candidates on the basis of order of merit from among those who have passed the qualifying examination in the general stream of Faculty of Arts and Commerce.
Goa ANM Admission 2021 Merit List
The Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Goa releases two merit lists indicating the selected candidates who are eligible for allocation of seats for admission to the 2 years ANM course in the Institute of Nusring Education, Bamboli, Goa.
At first, the DHS releases the eligibility list of candidates who are found to be eligible for admission as per documents submitted by them and as per the information indicated on the Goa ANM Admission Application Form 2021.
Candidates are required to check the eligibility list on the website dhsgoa.gov.in or ine.goa.gov.in and report any discrepancy to the Principal of INE, Goa within 48 hours of the release of the eligibility list. One must also ensure that the revised position is notified to them by the DHS/INE. Applicants will be solely responsible for identification, reporting and rectification of discrepancy.
Provisional Merit List
Based on candidates found eligible for admission, the provisional merit list is displayed on the notice board of the Institute of Nursing Education, lBambolim, Goa, as per specified schedule. Those who are merit listed, have to report to the institute in person along with relevant original documents and accompanied by at least one parent/guardian. Remaining vacant seats will be filled up through a second round of admission.
Goa ANM Admission 2021 Seat Availability
As per the official prospectus for Goa ANM Admission 2021, there are 40 seats available in total in addition to 10% ie, 4 additional seats for EWS candidates. The seat reservation quota for various categories can be checked below.
Ans. Goa ANM Admission 2021 is for admission to 2 years ANM course in the Institute of Nursing Education, Bamboli, Goa.
Ans. Candidates have to download the application form from the official website and apply on it along with self-attested copies of specified documents.
Ans. Female candidates, within the age of 17 to 35 years and who have completed HSSCE or equivalent are eligible to apply.
Ans. A total of 44 seats are available out of which, 04 seats are reserved for EWS candidates.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,