GCET 2021 Admit Card will be issued by DTE Goa. Goa CET 2021 hall ticket is issued online to those candidates who will submit the application form with the prescribed fees. The GCET 2021 Examination will be held on July 29-30, 2021. After submission of the application form, Admit card will be sent by email by DTE. Candidates need to download and print the admit card. GCET is held for the seat in all the engineering and pharmacy institutes in the State of Goa. The candidates will have to carry the admit card on the day of the exam. Read the article below to know more about Goa CET Admit Card 2021
GCET Admit Card 2021
Candidates need to check the details like the GCET test center details, exam details, and course-related details on the admit card. If any discrepancy must contact the exam conducting body immediately. Candidates can keep a track of the events relating to the GCET 2021 Admit Card from the table mentioned below.
|GCET 2021 Admit Card||Dates|
|Last date to apply for GCET||30 Jun 2021|
|Availability of admit card||To be announced|
|GCET 2021 exam date||
29 and 30 Jul 2021
Download Admit Card: Candidates can download the admit card as per schedule.
Official Website: dte.goa.gov.in
also check, Goa CET Syllabus 2021
Goa CET 2021 Time Schedule
Candidates can check the exam schedule for GCET 2021 from the table below. For GCET, candidates need to appear for three subject papers – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. This year, two of the paper will be held in the morning and afternoon slots. And the other paper will be held in the morning slot, the next day.
|Physics||27 Jul 2021||10am to 12pm|
|Chemistry||27 Jul 2021||2pm to 4pm|
|Mathematics||28 Jul 2021||10am to 12pm|
How to get the GCET Admit Card 2021?
The admit card can be received in the following ways:
- Only the candidates who have paid the application fee and have submitted the application form are issued the admit card.
- The candidates can obtain GCET 2021 admit card through registered email.
- Download and print the admit card
Goa CET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can follow to the below exam pattern for GCET 2021 for better preparations:
Mode of examination: Offline (Pen-paper based)
Duration of Examination: 2 hours
Medium of Examination: English
Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
No. of Questions: Each paper will have 75 questions
Maximum Marks: 225
You can check the distribution of Marks from the table below:
|Subjects||No.of Questions||Total Marks|
- Correct Answer: +1 will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Icorrect Answer: There is no negative marking for wrong answers
Goa CET 2021 Exam Center
Here are the test centers of GCET 2021 that shall be provided to the candidates. Each and every candidate must note down the test center as well.
Important points for Issuance of Admit Card
- Admit card can be obtained by in person only.
- If any detail printed on the admit card is not correct, you may send your query to the admission authorities immediately.
- No candidate will be allowed to sit for the examination without an admit card
- The admit card contains details of the test centre, date and time of the entrance test.
- Read all the instructions given in the admit card for conduct in the examination center
Exam Day Instructions for GCET 2021
- All the candidates must reach the GCET 2021 test center 30 mins prior to the commencement of the exam along with their photo admit card.
- Use of unfair means will lead to cancellation of the application of a candidate.
- Note that, GCET 2021 response sheet will be an objective type. So, no requests regarding the re-evaluation will be entertained.
- Candidates displaying any acts of indiscipline or hooliganism will be debarred from taking the GCET 2021 examination.
- After the submission of the GCET 2021 Application Form, no requests regarding any change or modification will be entertained.
About Goa CET
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Goa Common Entrance Test is conducted by DTE under the Government of Goa. This state level examination is conducted offline mode which is conducted once in every year. It offers admission to various professional courses like UG engineering programs and pharmacy. Candidates needs to first download the application form and then fill and submit it to the authority. However, admission to MBBS, B.Sc Nursing, BDS which will be granted through NEET scores and for admission to B.Arch via NAT scores.
About Directorate of Technical Education (DTE)
The Government of Goa in 1986 to promote, guide and regulate Technical and Institutions in the State of Goa created Directorate of Technical Education. It Promotes and develops technical education in the State in a planned, integrated manner, consistent with National and State Policies. DTE, Goa develop need-based curricula for Diploma Programs and revise them periodically. It conducts examinations and awards Diplomas. DTE, Goa has collaborated with AICTE, MHRD, NITTTR, Universities, Industries and other employment agencies and Directorates of other States.
Official website: dte.goa.gov.in