GBPUAT 2022 Application Form: Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology (GBPUAT) has extended the last date to submit the application form for admissions into Diploma in veterinary pharmacy program, UG, Master’s and PG courses in the academic year of 2022. till June 07, 2022. Eligible applicants can fill the application form online at the official website, gbpuat.in. The application form must be filled out completely, and an incomplete application form is rejected. Interested applicants must ensure they meet their required eligibility standards before filling out the GBPUAT 2022 application form and reading the important instructions, respectively. Candidates can check more details about the GBPUAT 2022 application form on this page.
Latest – GBPUAT 2022 application form is now available till June 07, 2022. Scroll down to access the link to fill the form.
GBPUAT 2022 Application Form
If any candidate gets admission to the university by providing wrong information, his/her admission shall be canceled on detection of the facts at the cost and risk of the candidate. Eligible candidates can fill in the application form for GBPUAT 2022 at the official website.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the GBPUAT 2022 Application Form,
GBPUAT 2022 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check the important dates related to GBPUAT 2022 Application Form from below table.
Schedule for Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacy Program
|Online Filling Form (Starting Date)||18 Apr 2022|
|Online Filling Form (Closing Date)||07 Jun 2022|
|.Dates for corrections in the online application form (if needed)||01 – 07 Jun 2022|
Schedule for Undergraduate, Masters’ & Ph.D. Programs
|Online filing of application form for UG, Masters, MCA and Ph.D||18 Apr – 07 Jun 2022|
|Online filing of application form for M.Tech. Program and sponsored candidates for Masters’, M.Tech. and Ph.D. programs||18 Apr – 07 Jun 2022|
|Dates of Editing/Correcting the online application form (if necessary)||18 Apr – 07 Jun 2022|
GBPUAT 2022 Application Form Fee
Applicants check the required application fee for GBPUAT 2022 admission, which is given below category wise. This application fee is as per last year.
|For General/OBC||Rs. 1200/-|
|For SC/ST/PH||Rs. 600/-|
Official Website: gbpuat.in
Mode of Application Fee payment: The Applicant can submit the fee online, the Applicant can pay the fee via, Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking, Applicants are advised to keep with them a copy of the “Online Fee Receipt” as a token of remittance of fee for future reference.
Note: Application fee once paid will not be refunded in any case, neither it shall be held reserved for any other examination or selection process in future.
How to Fill GBPUAT 2022 Application Form
Candidates need to follow the below-given steps in order to fill GBPUAT 2022 Application Form :
Step 1: Visit the official website and click on New User Registration and read all the instructions provided on the page.
Step 2: Make the candidate login for GBPUAT 2022 Application Form.
Step 3: Next, fill all the details in the GBPUAT 2022 Registration Form and Register yourself
Step 4: After filling in all the details, complete the online payment procedure for GBPUAT 2022 application form.
Step 5: Proceed with filling in the details in the important GBPUAT 2022 application form.
Step 6: Upload your Photo, Signature and Thumb Impression in the prescribed format.
Step 7: Submit All the details and take a printout of the Confirmation page of the GBPUAT 2022 Application Form.
Documents to be submitted with GBPUAT 2022 Application Form
List of documents to be submitted along with the application form:
- Confirmation page print out of application form.
- Copy of Online Fee Receipt.
- Self attested copy of Category and Weightage Certificate, if eligible
- Self attested copy of Certificate/Marksheet qualifying examination (appearing in the qualifying examination can submit before counseling).
- Self attested copy of Category/Weightage Certificates, High School Certificate and Marksheet of qualifying examination. (The candidates appearing in the qualifying examination must send the marksheet of the previous year.)
Details in GBPUAT 2022 Application Form
- Candidates need to fill the following given details carefully in the Application Form. All these details must be true and correct. If found incorrect, Applications are liable to get canceled.
- Examination appearing for – Select any one option
- The candidate is required to write his/her name in the same order as entered in his/her qualifying examination Marks-sheet /Certificate.
- Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Number
- Write Father‟s Name (do not use any prefix such as Shri/Dr./Mr.)
- Write Mother‟s Name (do not use any prefix such as Smt./Dr./Mrs.)
- Date of Birth must be entered in Christian era as recorded in High School Certificate.
- Gender – Select any one option 8. Place Option(s) – Select two options for UG; any one option for Masters‟.
- Bonafide Resident of Uttarakhand – Select: Yes/No
- Blood Group – Select any one option; RH Factor – Select: RH+/RH
- on/Daughter/Spouse of regular employee of this University – Select: Yes /No
- Group of Paper/Subject group – Select any one option.
- Qualifying Examination – Selected: Passed/Appearing
- Have you ever been a student of GBPUAT – Select: Yes/No
- Category – Select any one option; Sub Category – Selected: PH/Not PH
- Religion – Select any one option
- Nationality – Selected: Indian/ Other
- Category Code – Select any one option
- Mobile Number – Fill the mobile No. (10 digits); Landline Number – Fill the STD Code (eg 05944) Landline No.
- Email Address/Confirm Email Address: – Fill the Email Address
- Password/Confirm Password: – Fill the password.
- Fill up the Qualification Details.
- Fill up the Correspondence Address Details.
- Fill up the Permanent Address Details.
- Upload the Photograph Image,
- Upload the Signature Image
- Upload the Left Hand Thumb Impression Image
- Submit Fee
- Print Confirmation Page
GBPUAT 2022 Image Specifications
Following are the Specifications for Photo, Signature and Left Thumb Impression:
|Signature||140X60 pixels||10kb – 20kb|
|Left thumb impression||140X60 pixels||10kb – 20kb|
Specifications for Photograph :
- Photograph must be a recent passport style color picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there‟s no “red-eye”.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face
Specifications for Signature :
- The applicant has to put signature on white paper with Black/Blue ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on admit card and wherever necessary.
- If the applicant‟s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination does not match the signature on the admit card, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb.
Specifications for Left Thumb Impression :
- The applicant has to put left hand thumb impression on white paper.
- After Scanning ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb.
Note: If the file size and format of Photograph, Signature and Thumb do not match with the prescribed size and format or are not properly loaded, an error message will be displayed. In such a case, the candidate has to rectify the size and reload it.
GBPUAT 2022 Examination Centers
Following are the probable paces for conducting GBPUAT 2022 Examination. This centers detail is based on as per last year.
|place code||UG PROGRAMME||MASTERS‟ PROGRAMME||MCA PROGRAMME||Ph.D. PROGRAMME|
- Every effort will be made to assign the place of choice of the candidate. However, the University reserves the right to assign the candidate to any one of the above places without assigning any reason.
- The place once assigned shall not be changed.
- Any of the above places can be changed at the discretion of the University.
GBPUAT 2022 Admit Card
An admit card for GBPUAT 2022 will be released by Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology University. Admit Cards can be downloaded online from the official website using the candidate’s name, date of birth, and registration number. No separate admit cards will be issued by the Coordinator of Admissions via post. Admit Card must be brought on the day of the examination, as no entry is permitted without a valid GBPUAT 2022 admit card. If a candidate fails to download the admit card for any reason or has lost it, a duplicate admit card can be obtained from the Superintendent of the Entrance Examination at the center of his/her examination, along with a copy of a passport-sized photograph similar to that pasted on the verification form and a copy of the online application form.
About Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture &Technology University
GB Pant University is a symbol of the successful partnership between India and the United States. The establishment of this university brought about a revolution in agricultural education, research, and extension. It paved the way for the setting up of 31 other agricultural universities in the country. It offers admission to undergraduate, master, and PhD programs. All admissions to the University shall be made strictly on merit, as determined on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Competitive Entrance Examination to be conducted by the University.
The Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology University conducts the GBPUAT 2022 Entrance Examination for admissions into undergraduate, master, and PhD programs. It is a state-level entrance examination conducted in offline mode. All admissions to the University shall be made strictly on merit, as determined on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Competitive Entrance Examination to be conducted by the University.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,