CG PET 2022 – CG Vyapam has released the notification for CG PET 2022. The Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test will be held on May 22, 2022. CG PET 2022 Application Form has been started on April 13, 2022. The last date to apply is May 01, 2022 .Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) is the conducting body for the CG PET Exam. CG PET is a state level engineering entrance exam which is conducted every year. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in various UG Engineering courses in the government and private institutes of Chhattisgarh state. In order to apply for the exam, candidates have to fill the CG PET application form. Candidates may check the CG PET eligibility criteria before applying for CG PET Exam 2022. Candidates who wants to know the complete details regarding the CG PET 2022 may check the details given on this page.
Latest – CG PET 2022 Application Form has been released. Click here to apply.
CG PET 2022
It is a state level entrance exam which is conducted to get admission in the UG engineering course. This exam is conducted once in a year.
CG PET 2022 Overview
|Name of Exam||CG PET 2022|
|Conducting Body||Chhatisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Duration of Exam||03 Hours|
|Offered Courses||BE(Engineering), B. Tech (Agriculture Engineering),
B.Tech (Dairy Technology), Diploma in Dairy Technology(DDT)
CG PET 2022 Exam Date
Candidates can check the important schedule below.
|Application form release||13 Apr 2022|
|Application submission last date||01 May 2022|
|Application correction facility||02 – 04 May 2022|
|CG PET 2022 Admit card release||13 May 2022|
|CG PET 2022 Exam date||22 May 2022 (09:00 AM to 12:15 PM)|
|Provisional Answer key release||TBA|
|Time to raise the objection on the answer key||TBA|
CG PET Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the CG PET Eligibility criteria are given below.
- Age limit,
- Candidate must be less than 30 years of age as on July 1, 2022.
- Candidate must be able to proof their eligibility by producing the proof during the counseling and admission process.
- Qualifying examination:
- Candidate must have passed class XIIth with minimum 45% marks.
- The candidates belonging to reserved categories must have minimum 40% marks.
- JEE Main,
- Candidates who have qualified the JEE Main exam are eligible for the admission process directly.
- For Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering
- Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, English as well as mathematics as their compulsory subjects.
- Moreover, candidates must have 50% marks in Class XII (45% for reserved categories).
CG PET Application Form
The CG PET application form has been released in online mode only. Candidates will have to fill the form to apply for the CG PET Exam. There is no registration required to fill the CG PET Application form. Candidates can follow the below mentioned steps to fill the CG PET Application form.
- official website,
- Visit the official website and click on the application link.
- Now the application form will appear on the screen.
- Choose the exam
- Now candidates have to select the exam ie PET/PPHT or both PET & PPHT/
- After selection, candidates have to proceed further.
- Filling the basic details
- Now, fill the details as per asked in the application form.
- The details to filled are mentioned below.
- Candidate name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Class Xth Roll Number
- PwD – Yes/No
- Identification mark
- Do you belong to BPL Family- Yes/No
- Are you J&K Migrant- Yes/No
- Do you belong to KRISHAK family- Yes/No
- Uploading the documents
- After filling the details, candidate have to upload the documents.
- Candidates have to upload the thumb impression and passport size photograph.
- Filling the Contact Details
- Now, candidates have to enter the contact details for communication purpose.
- The details that have to be entered are mentioned below.
- House number
- Street name
- post office
- Pin code
- mobile number
- Email Id
- Exam Center selection
- Now, candidates will have to select the exam center of their choice from the given options.
- Click on the checkbox and select the exam center.
- Form Submission
- After completing all the form filling and selecting the exam centre, candidates have to submit the form.
- For submission, candidates have to enter the captcha code written on the side of the field and click on the submit button.
- Fee Payment
- After submission, a new page will appear on the screen for fee payment.
- Now, candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode via Credit Card, Debit card or Net-Banking.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
CG PET 2022 Exam Pattern
The details regarding the CG PET Exam pattern are given below.
- Duration: CG PET is a 03 hours examination.
- Total Questions: The paper will be of total 150 questions.
- Type of Questions: The question will be of Multiple choice questions.
- Subjects: All the questions is from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Total Marks: The total marks in the exam are 150.
- Marking Scheme:
- The 01 mark is awarded for each correct answer.
- Favoring the candidates, negative marking is not applicable in the exam.
The table below helps candidates in comprehending the exam pattern of Chhattisgarh engineering entrance exam better.
|S.No.||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks Per Subject|
CG PET 2022 Admit Card
The details regarding the CG PET Admit card are given below.
- CG PET Admit card will release on the official website ie vyapam.cgstate.gov.in
- The admit will be accessible to the candidate via online mode.
- Candidates will need to enter the registration id and date of birth to download the admit card.
- The admit card will contain the important exam details such as exam date, exam day, address and important instructions to be followed by the candidate.
CG PET 2022 Syllabus
The question paper of the Chhattisgarh PET will be set on the basis of the defined syllabus, which is as below:
|Trigonometry||Gravitation,||Chemistry In Daily Life|
|Numerical Methods||Heat And Thermodynamics||Atomic Structure|
|Integral Calculus||Properties Of Solid And Fluids||Organic Compounds Based On Functional Group Containing Nitrogen|
|Information Technology||Electromagnetic Induction And alternating current||Organic Compounds Containing Organic Oxygens|
|Statistics||Electron||Chemistry Of Hydro Carbon|
|Co-Ordinate Geometry Of Three Dimensions||Force And Laws Of Motion||Chemical Analysis|
|Differential Equations||Kinematics||Thermo-chemist And Thermodynamics|
|Vector Algebra||Semiconductor||Chemical Bond|
The syllabus for CG PET includes class XI and XII level Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. The candidates can check it for all the subjects from here.
Click Here to get all the detailed syllabus of the CG PET 2022.
CG PET 2022 Opening and Closing Score
From the previous year CG PET opening and closing score, candidates can get an estimate about the rank they need to score for securing a seat. The opening and closing rank of the CG PET for OCG category is given below.
|College Name||Course Name||Opening Score||Closing Score|
|Institute of Technology, Korba (IT, KRB)||CSE||54||54|
|Kirodimal Institute of Technology, Raigarh (KIT, RIG)||Electric||45||45|
|Bhilai Institute of Technology, Bhilai House, Durg||CSE||130||118|
|Bhilai Institute of Technology, Bhilai House, Durg||ETE||71||71|
|Bhilai Institute of Technology, Bhilai House, Durg||ME||95||95|
|Bhilai Institute of Technology, Kendri, Distt. Raipur, (BIT, R)||Civil||93||44|
|Bhilai Institute of Technology, Kendri, Distt. Raipur, (BIT, R)||CSE||103||61|
|Bhilai Institute of Technology, Kendri, Distt. Raipur, (BIT, R)||ETE||65||61|
|Bhilai Institute of Technology, Kendri, Distt. Raipur, (BIT, R)||ME||53||53|
|Chhatrapati Shivaji Institute of Technology, Durg||CSE||52||52|
|Chhatrapati Shivaji Institute of Technology, Durg||EEE||52||41|
|Chhatrapati Shivaji Institute of Technology, Durg||ME||78||78|
|Chhatrapati Shivaji Institute of Technology, Durg||Mechatronics||85||85|
|Chhattisgarh Engineering College, Borsi‐ Dhanora Road, In front of St. Xaviour School, Dhanora, Distt Durg, (CEC, DURG)||Civil||35||35|
|Chouksey Engineering College, Lal Khadan, Masturi Road, Bilaspur, (CHOUKSEY,BSP)||ME||58||58|
|Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Engineering & Technology, Vill Khapri (Dhamdha Road) PO Jewra Sirsa, Tah Durg, (SSIET, DURG)||Civil||55||55|
|Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Engineering & Technology, Vill Khapri (Dhamdha Road) PO Jewra Sirsa, Tah Durg, (SSIET, DURG)||CSE||107||54|
|GD Rungta College of Engineering, Bhilai, (GDRCET, BHILAI)||ME (Production)||51||51|
|Parthivi College of Engineering & Management, Sirsakala, Bhilai, Distt Durg, (PARTHIVI, BHILAI)||CSE||65||65|
|Raipur Institute of Technology, Raipur||Civil||54||38|
|Raipur Institute of Technology, Raipur||ETE||100||100|
|RSR, Rungta College of Engineering & Technology, Kohka Kurud Road, Bhilai, (RSRRCET, BHILAI)||Civil||40||40|
|Rungta College of Engineering & Technology, Bhilai||Civil||57||38|
|Rungta College of Engineering & Technology, Bhilai||CSE||109||67|
|Rungta College of Engineering & Technology, Bhilai||EEE||64||46|
CG PET 2022 Answer Key
The details regarding the CG PET 2022 Answer key are given below.
- After the CG PET 2022 exam, the authority will release the CG PET answer key.
- The answer key will be released in online mode on the official website.
- CG PET Answer key will contain all the correct answers of the CG PET Answer key.
- Candidates may evaluate their performance using the CGPET Answer key.
CG PET 2022 Result
The details regarding the CG PET Result 2022 are given below.
- CG PET Result will be released in online mode.
- CPEB will release the result after few days of exam.
- Candidate will need to enter the roll number to check the result.
- After the result, CPEB will start the counseling process.
CG PET 2022 Merit List
The details regarding the CG PET 2022 merit list are given below.
- On the basis of the result, CPEB will release the merit list.
- Candidate will be able to download the merit list from the official website ie vyapam.cgstate.gov.in
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks in the subjects of the entrance exams.
- CG PET merit list will decide the candidates for the counseling process.
CG PET 2022 Counseling
The details regarding the CG PET 2022 Counseling are given below.
- Candidates will have to register themselves for the CG PET Counselling.
- The counseling process will include various steps such as fee payment, choice filling etc.
- Counseling process will be conducted in multiple rounds by the CPEB.
- CG PET counseling process will be conducted in online mode.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Ans. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) conducts the CG PET 2022 Exam.
Ans. Candidates can I fill the application form in online mode from the official website.
Ans. The duration of entrance exam is 3 hours.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,