AIBE XVII 2022 Admit Card- The BCI is going to release the AIBE XVII (17) 2022 admit card on the official website, allindiabarexamination.com, The candidates who had successfully submitted the AIBE-17 2022 application form can download the AIBE XVII e-admit card by entering their AIBE registration no. and date of birth on the admit card portal. The Bar Council of India (BCI) is going to conduct the All India Bar Examination (AIBE,XVII, 2022 in offline mode. The enrolled advocates who have applied for the AIBE 17 must download and print their admit cards before the AIBE 2022 exam date. Candidates have to bring their printed admit card, a valid ID proof, bare Acts as reference material, pen, and the disability certificate (if applicable) to the AIBE XVII exam centre. Read further to know more about the AIBE XVII (17) 2022 admit card, exam centre, exam instructions, etc.
Latest- The notification for the AIBE-XVII 2022 is going to be released on the official website soon. The AIBE 2022 admit card is going to be published online later.
AIBE-XVII 2022 Admit Card
The AIBE 17 admit card is going to be released online on the official website. No AIBE 2022 admit card is sent to the candidates through any email or post. Check the important dates related to the AIBE-17 2022 admit card and examination below:
|AIBE XVII 2022||Important Dates|
|Admit card releases on||To be announced|
|AIBE 17 Exam 2022||To be announced|
Download here: Click here to download the AIBE XVII 2022 admit card, as per the schedule.
Steps to download AIBE XVII 2022 Admit Card
The AIBE 17 2022 admit cards can be downloaded by following the following steps:
- Click on the direct AIBE-17 admit card portal link provided above, or visit allindiabarexamination.com,
- Click on the “Admit Card (AIBE-XVII)” option in the links section on the left, or click on the link provided in the ‘Notification regarding Admit Card for AIBE-XVII’.
- A new page of the admit card portal will open as shown below.
- Enter the AIBE-17 registration no. and the date of birth. Click on the “Submit” button.
- The respective AIBE XVII admit card will appear on the screen. Download and print it for future use.
Details on AIBE-XVII 2022 Admit Card
The AIBE-17 2022 admit card generally has the following details mentioned on it:
- Candidate’s name
- Registration no.
- Father’s/ Mother’s name
- Exam roll no.
- Exam date and timing
- Reporting time
- Exam center
- Candidate’s photograph
- Signature of the candidate.
Things to carry to AIBE XVII Exam Center
The candidates are required to bring the following things and documents to the AIBE 2022 exam centre:
- Printed AIBE XVII 2022 Admit Card
- Valid ID proof
- Blue/black ball-point pen
- Bare Acts (as reference)
- Disability/ medical certificate (if applicable)
Prohibited Things at AIBE 2022 Exam Center: Electronic items, calculators, detailed notes or written material, beverages etc.
Also check, AIBE 2022 Result
AIBE XVII 2022 Admit Card and Exam Instructions
The candidates must pay attention to the following instructions related to the AIBE-17 admit cards and examination, as per the last year’s details:
- Chcek all the candidate details given on the AIBE XVII admit card right after downloading it. In case of any decrepency in the admit card due to wrong information filled in the AIBE 2022 application form, send an email with the registration number on [email protected]
- Any issues faced due to applying for rectification of incorrect details in application after the admit card release are candidates’ sole responsibility.
- Disabled candidates who uploaded their Disability certificates on the AIBE application are required to carry their certificates to the exam center as well.
- The registered disabled candidates with min. 50% disability under specific categories are going to be given 20 minutes extra time per hour.
- No study material is going to be provided by the Council. Candidates must bring their own bare Acts.
- Bring the printed AIBE 2022 admit card, valid ID proof, pen, bare Acts and Disability certificate to the AIBE 2022 exam centre.
For Queries contact: Helpline no. +91-9804580458, 011-49225022, 011-49225023 (Monday to Saturday from 10 AM to 5 PM), and E-mail id [email protected]
AIBE XVII 2022 Exam Centers
The expected AIBE 2022 exam center choices are given below, as per the previous year’s examination:
AIBE XVII 2022 Exam Pattern
The expected AIBE-XVII exam pattern, based on the previous examination, is as follows:
- Mode of Examination: offline.
- Exam Type: Open book type exam for which only bare Acts are allowed in the exam hall.
- Type of Questions: Objective Multiple-choice Questions (MCQs) type.
- Total Questions: 100 questions.
- Total Marks: 100 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for wrong responses.
- Languages: The AIBE question paper can be availed in any of these 11 languages- English, Hindi, Bengali, Punjabi, Assamese, Oriya, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Gujarati, and Marathi.
- Exam Duration: 3 hours.
- Topic-wise Question and Marks Distribution: Given below is the expected topic-wise blue-print of the AIBE 2022 question paper.
|Topics||Marks/ No. of questions|
|Indian Penal Code||8|
|Criminal Procedure Code||10|
|Code of Civil Procedure||10|
|Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act||4|
|Public Interest Litigation||4|
|Professional Ethics & Cases of Professional Misconduct
under BCI rules
|Labor & Industrial Laws||4|
|Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Act and Consumer Protection Law||5|
|Law related to Taxation||4|
|Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Property Laws, Negotiable Instrument Act||8|
|Land Acquisition Act||2|
|Intellectual Property Laws||2|
AIBE XVII 2022 Answer Key
The BCI releases an AIBE 2022 answer key after the exam. At first, a provisional question paper set-wise AIBE answer key is going to be released followed by a final AIBE XVII answer key after reviewing the submitted answer key objections.
- Released where: The AIBE-17 2022 answer key is going to be released on the official AIBE website.
- Format: The AIBE answer key and question paper are going to be released in a PDF format. The candidates can cross-check their answers according to the set-wise AIBE-17 answer key.
- Score Calculation: The candidates can calculate their tentative AIBE score by adding the no. of their correct marked responses. Every correct answer holds 1 mark.
- Answer Key Objection: The candidates can also raise and submit AIBE answer key objections online against the provisional key within 10 days after its release. The link to submit the objections is going to be provided on the website.
About AIBE 2022
The All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is generally an offline open book examination conducted by the Bar Council of India (BCI). The exam analyzes the basic skills of the candidates and intends to set a minimum benchmark for practicing the law. The exam is set in such a way that it addresses the basic knowledge of law of the candidates, along with their analytical abilities. The enrolled advocates can apply for the AIBE-XVII (17) 2022 online on the official AIBE website, allindiabarexamination.com. The candidates are going to be allowed to carry a printed copy of the bare Acts to the exam hall for reference too. After qualifying the exam, the candidates are given the “Certificate of Practice” (COPP) by the BCI.