Documents Required for NEET Application Form 2022: National Test Agency (NTA) has finally started the registration process for NEET 2022. The application form can be filled on the official website, neet.nta.nic.in. The candidates have to register themselves on the official website, fill in all the required details, upload the documents and images, and pay the application fees to successfully fill the application form. While uploading the images and documents, the candidates must read the instructions given carefully. These documents must be uploaded in the proper size and format only. Scroll down to check the list of the documents required for filling NEET 2022 application form,
Documents Required for NEET 2022 Application Form
The documents needed to successfully submit the application form for NEET 2022, are
- Passport size Photograph
- Postcard size Photograph
- Left and Right-hand Fingers and Thumb impression
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Citizenship Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (wherever applicable)
- Class 10th passed certificate
Image and Documents Specifications for NEET 2022 Application Form
The image and documents, along with their nature are given in the table below:
|Particular||Details||Format and Size|
|passport size photograph||The recent photograph should be either in color or black and white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears
The photograph must be taken against a white background
|JPG, 10 to 200 kb|
|Postcard size photograph||4 inches by 6 inches||JPG, 10 kb to 200 kb|
|Signature||Should be clear and not blurry||JPG 4 to 30 kb|
|Left and right hand thumb impression||Clearly visible image, not blurry.||JPG, 10 to 200 kb|
|Category certificate||PDF, 50 to 300 kb|
|pwd certificate||PDF, 50 to 300 kb|
|Citizenship certificate||PDF, 50 to 300 kb|
|Class 10th marksheet||PDF, 50 to 300 kb|
Note: It is advised to check the images of photograph and signature carefully before the submission of NEET 2022 application form. If in case, the images are blurred or not visible clearly, then the application will be rejected.
How To Fill The NEET 2022 Application Form?
The application form has been released by NTA online. Kindly follow the following steps to fill the form:
- Go to the official website, neet.nta.nic.in and click on the registration link for NEET UG 2022 present on the homepage.
- Then, click on the ‘new registration’ button and fill in the name and contact details, create a Password and choose Security Question and enter an Answer for the question.
- After successful submission of the personal details, an application number will be generated and it will be then used to complete the remaining steps of the application process.
- Then, use this login ID and password to proceed with the process. Enter all the personal details, select the question paper medium and exam cities, enter educational qualification details. Next, Upload all required documents and images as per the required format and size.
- Then, pay the application fee via online mode, using Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, or Paytm Services.
- Finally, the confirmation page will appear. Download it, save and print it for future references.
NEET 2022 Application Fee
The application fee has to be paid in order to successfully complete the application process. It can be only paid via online mode. The application fee for different categories are:
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs 1500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Third Gender||Rs 900/-|
|Candidates from outside India||Rs 8500/-|
FAQs on Documents Required for NEET 2022 Application Form
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The documents needed to successfully fill the application form for NEET 2022, are Passport size Photograph, Postcard size Photograph, Signature, Left and Right hand Fingers and Thumb impression, Category Certificate (if applicable), Citizenship Certificate (if applicable), and PwD Certificate (wherever applicable).
There are two types of photographs needed, passport, and postcard size, the photo should be in JPG format having 10 to 200 kb size.
Other images needed are Signature of the candidate, and left and right hand fingers and thumb impression.
Firstly, register yourself on the official NTA website, by filling all the personal details, this will generate a log in ID and password. Use it to complete the application process by uploading the documents and finally paying the fees