The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the application form for the National Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2022 on the official website – neet.nta.nic.inand will be available for candidates until May 6, 2022 (11:50 pm)the last date for payment is May 7, 2022. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on July 17, between 2 pm and 5:20 pm, As per previous years’ records, the admit card is expected to be issued around ten days before the exam, however, no official date has been announced yet.
Documents Required for NEET 2022 Application Form
Candidates appearing for the examination can find the documents required to fill in the NEET 2022 application form as mentioned below for better clarity of the process:
- Marksheets, date and year of passing of Grade 10 and 12
- Valid ID Proof
- Passport-Sized photograph
- Postcard-Sized photograph
- Signature of candidate
- Left and Right hand thumb impression
- Left and Right hand fingers impression
- Category certificate
- PwD certificate – if applicable
- Citizenship certificate issued by embassy – if applicable
Specifications of Documents
|passport size photograph||10Kb-200Kb||JPG||Should be a recent photograph,
against a white background,
in either color or black and white with
80% face coverage including ears.
|Postcard size photograph||10Kb-200Kb||JPG||Should be 4″ x 6″ – spectables should
only be worn if used regularly. polaroid
and computer generated pictures not
|Scanned signature||4Kb-30Kb||JPG||Signature to be done using blue
or black ink on white paper.
|Left and right hand fingers
and thumb impression
|10Kb-200Kb||JPG||Should be clearly legible against white
background. Template to be followed
|50Kb-300Kb||Should be scanned copies and clearly
|Class 10 passing certificate||50Kb-300Kb||Should be a scanned copy and clearly
Template for Signature and Left & Right hand finger impression
General Instructions to candidates
- The Phase 1 registration will be completed before the exam and Phase 2 registration will begin after the exam is completed.
- Candidates must remember to register from a single email address and not multiple ones.
- The medium of the exam must be carefully selected by the candidate from the 13 given languages.
- The exam center will be allotted based on the address provided in the registration form.
- The minimum age limit to fill the application form is 17 years with 50% marks in Class 12 for unreserved category, and 40% for reserved categories.
- Information provided in the registration form will be considered final, and no change in details will be entertained by the NTA.
- The registration fee is INR 1600 for General, INR 1500 for EWS/OBS-NCL, INR 900 for SC, ST, PwBD, Third Gender, and INR 8500 for candidates residing abroad.
Subscribe For Latest Updates