The National Testing Agency has released the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) 2022 Application form on the official website – cuet.samarth.ac.inand will be available for candidates until May 6, 2022, up to 11:50 pm, the last date of payment is also May 6, 2022. The date of the examination has been scheduled in the First and Second week of July 2022 in two slots, the actual date will be announced soon, and will also be visible on the admit cards released. No official date has been released for the admit card yet. The CUET UG which is being held in 13 mediums across India and selected cities outside India will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode for admission to central universities in the country.
Documents Required for CUET 2022 Application Form
- Marksheets, date and year of passing of Grade 10 and 12
- Valid ID Proof
- Passport-Sized photograph
- Signature of candidate
- Category certificate
- PwD certificate – if applicable
- Citizenship certificate issued by embassy – if applicable
Specifications of Documents
|passport size photograph||10Kb-200Kb||JPEG||Should be a recent photograph,
against a white background,
in either color or black and white with
80% face coverage including ears.
|Scanned signature||4Kb-30Kb||JPEG||Signature to be done using blue
or black ink on white paper.
Class 10 passing certificate
|50Kb-300Kb||Should be scanned copies and clearly
General Instructions to candidates
- The registration fees is INR 650 for General, INR 600 for EWS/OBC, INR 550 for SC, ST, PwBD, Third Gender, and INR 3000 for centers abroad.
- Candidates must ensure the transaction for the registration is complete since the application form will not be entered without a successful payment.
- Candidates are advised to check the details entered correctly since no change in the application form will be entertained by the NTA.
- Candidates must remember to register from a single email address and not multiple ones.
- There is no age limit for appearing in the CUET 2022, candidates who have passed Grade 12/equivalent can appear in the exam, however, candidates will be required to fulfill the age requirements prescribed by the respective universities (if applicable).
- Candidates will be required the select four cities of their choice in the application, Choice of Center Cities will be limited to the State of Permanent Address or State of Present Address only.
Subscribe For Latest Updates